Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is there more Larger Ladies on the forum?

Me Me Me

Hi
    I am deffenetly in the big girl catagory at 6' 220 Lb and a size 20 0r 22 dress depending on brand and where made I love Lane Bryant, Catherines The Avenue and the other shops that cater to us people sized Girls.
    Last edited by Annette_boy; 12-04-2008 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Typos
    "It takes more courage for a man to appear in public wearing a dress than to charge into battle"

Me July 2005

6ft-1in, 205lbs. About a size 16/18. Muscular with a gut.

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile I'd have to join this thread as well

6'1" 260lbs I'm big boned. But still love to dress up, challenge to find a nice dress that looks right on me. Thats why I prefer separate skirt and blouse's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

I don't think there are too many girls on this forum that are petite.

Quote Originally Posted by trisha59 View Post
    Wikipedia says ,among other fascinating things, that a stone equals approximately 14 pounds. So a person who weighs 280 is 14 stones. Thats this American's definition.
    thank you for that. I have allways wondered . If I wanted to I could lose the weight, I wont say that it genetics cuz for me I can lose it just be working out.SO there you go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

well I guess u can count me in here also, I am 5-9, weigh 210 and wear a size 20 (depending on who makes it). Actually I tried Karen's method for losing weight but all I got for it was perspiration and aggravation. I am who I am!!!!!

Mollyanne
    "To thine own self be true"

I am 5'10" tall and 195lbs. size 18 dress, and am happy with my size, and peaple who see me are surprised when I tell them I am a size 18, they say I dont look that size. I just wish I had bigger hips.

Aspiring Member
    Hate to admit it, but, while I'm not particularly big for a guy( 6'. 220-230) I am a "plus sized girl". I hope to be doing something about that soon though!

I to am a bbcd as long as we projet are femm side we fit in

Very Part Time Girl Melissa Anne's Avatar

Me too

I'm a big girl too. Size 22 to 24.
    Melissa Anne, PPTG
    (Professional Part Time Girl)

Quote Originally Posted by TerriM View Post
    Im a big girl too, 5'8" 240lbs size 22. I have been going out a long time (1977). As the years went by, I grew in more ways than one. What has been nice is that there are lot more places where we big girls can get clothes than there were years ago. I love shopping in lane bryant, avenue and dress barn. Also most of the dept stores have plus size sections. I would like to lose a couple of sizes, but my wife is too good a cook.
    As My Good Friend Terri, I am a plus size and have been for quite a while and I have found that the clothes for Plus Size woman has changed as they have really become quite Appealing then yesteryear. I will still be trying to lose weight for health issues but I still get dressed and now better looking then before Thanks to Lane Bryant, JMS and Woman Within and my quick stop KMART. LOL We are here Big and Beauitful. Joann0830

larger ladies

I am 6"2' and I weight about 230. It depends but most of the time i can wear 18/20. So i guess that i fit into the bbc catagory
    I love being a girl

UK/US Sizing

I guess you will all know that many brands have different size labels for garments of the same dimensions depending on where they are sold....in general, US sizes are one size label smaller than US for the same item.

So I am a size 26 (UK) but a size 24 (US)....

...and still WAAYYY too big. (I should be about 9ft 8ins for my weight!)

Sarah
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] A day without crossdressing is a day wasted.

Silver Member
    When it comes to being a cd size is not important. We are expressing who we are on the inside and in that regard we all are exactly the same size.

Smile BIG is most definately beautiful

I'm a plus size too, and work as a stylist for a living. Check out my web site at www.whatsuitsme.com where you can have your shape and colours diagnosed so you can rock all those killer looks with confidence.
    love
    Ness
    x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a plus size too, and work as a stylist for a living. Check out my web site at www.whatsuitsme.com where you can have your shape and colours diagnosed so you can rock all those killer looks with confidence. Clothes featured in teh stylebook are from evans who now supply the US I beleive. I wish Lane bryant would send there gorgeous undies over here!
    love
    Ness
    x

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PamelaTX View Post
    Count me with the big girls, 5'9", size 22. Unfortunately, everything makes me look fat.
    Same here, 22 top but my bottom is size 18

creating self-roadblocks
    I am SO glad someone posted this. I've been meaning to get to it myself. I'm 6'1" and 280, but I'm a 22/24 in most of the Lane Bryant line, sometimes a 20 (god I love that store). Too bad all my weight seems to be in my belly, I wish some would move down to my rear and hips

I really would like to lose some weight and drop a few sizes, but after my November shopping spree I would feel so bad when that clothes no longer fit. Sure it's an excuse to go shopping again. I guess I could donate to all you BBCDs or have a little sale to fund the new wardrobe. Even after losing weight I really am "big boned" so I'll be a "plus size" for life

Now who's going to start the BBCD/BBTS picture thread? Time to show the world who we are!

-Rach
    Last edited by RachR; 12-05-2008 at 01:42 PM.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracy_Victoria View Post
    So is it really just me, or are you BBTV/BBCD really out there?
    Here!... Present!... Yoohoo!... Hello

I'm a BBCD and love all sorts of Big Girls.

Overall, I wouldn't consider myself big- I'm 5'10 and about 180. I wear large tops and a 9/10 in pants and skirts.

If you ask my oh-so-loving mother and sister, who are each about the size of a toothpick, I'm really fat...and they just mean that looking at me in my normal guy-mode. They of course make this "fat" thing known to me randomly- even on Thanksgiving when looking at my wedding pics from earlier in the year (which they didn't attend).

Way back in the Dark Ages before the Internet... I almost gave up on ever being a happy crossdresser. I thought I was way too big at 6'1" and 220+ pounds to ever find clothing that fit and looked good. Once I discovered that there were a large number of stores that carried plus size clothing, I realized that there must be GGs out there just as big and tall as me... Wow! Maybe I CAN go out in public!!!

Robyn P.

I resemble that comment

Yes me too Tracy. I agree with Karren Hutton loosing the weight for all the right reason is just the absolute way to go. I am working on that now. I can admit it is difficult because like CDing it is a lifestyle and a behavior, but one I am willing to part with. I am 5'7 and also a size 22, and it is harder to find a lot of the really really cute clothes for us big girls. Although I am going to post some pics real soon and have been lucky to find things in my size. The weight has affected my life in a great deal of ways so I find myself willing to make the changes. Until then, hey I am fluffy BBCD and very proud of it!

Lauren

Adventures in High heels Brenda2246's Avatar

Does this dress make me look fat?

Me too! Iam a BBCD 6' tall, size 28 dress. I always tell people I have a body of a God, regrettably it's Buddha's LOL. Oh well still doesn't keep me from Dressing. However I don't pass at all but I enjoy myself! Hugs Brenda

We are not alone.
    Last edited by Brenda2246; 12-06-2008 at 06:51 PM.
    Adventures in High heels [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I will admit that yes I am plus-sized. I love shopping at LB, Avenue, and lately at Cato Fashions. Catherines seems to have older looking fashions. I usually wear 22/24.

Luckily I can wear ladies size 10 shoes (so I can buy these anywhere).

Krista

BBCD & Loving It

I'm 6' 1"/230 lbs. I have size 8 forms that give me a 42D, not abnormally large; what you'd call proportionate to my size. I stick with separates; blouses/skirts for the fit. Love my heels. My height makes the skirts a bit shorter, but I love the look anyway. Big & Beautiful!!

Hugs,
    Michelle