Thread: Miss-taken for my wife!

Miss-taken for my wife!

My wife and I went to a nice restaurant in Rochester the nite before her hip replacement surgery, me in drab. On the day after her surgery I got to take a couple of ours while she slept. So as Bethany, I spent part of the day looking at different things that being a 'woman' is advantages to. And I found my way back to the same dining place we had been to a couple days before.
    I was seated and the waitress came up and welcomed me by name, my wifes after dinner she thanked me for coming in, again by name. She was very sweet.
    I didn't have the heart to tell her. Besides I enjoyed the whole thing to much!
    It must be the eyes. I couldn't stop smiling.......
    I told my wife about it and she asked who's credit card I used!!! Then she was surprised and then happy I had a good time. Love that woman!
    Last edited by bgirl; 01-07-2009 at 07:55 PM. Reason: omission
    yin/yang

Maybe it's true that as we age we look more like our spouses! I guess it's good that you weren't mistaken for your wife's mother!

Dammmmm where can I get a wife like that. You hang on to that one or we will try to take her.Glad to hear you had a good time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

You all must be similar in size and looks - My spouse and I are so different in size and looks that I would never have your experience
    JoAnne Wheeler