Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girly Anti-Super Bowl Party

Girlygirl Tomboy Wannabee Toni_Lynn's Avatar

Smile Girly Anti-Super Bowl Party

Rumour has it that there is to be a really big football game in the USA that actually features one of the local teams, Stee..., oh, I can't remember who they are.

Anyway -- even though I'm a tomboy wannabee (I'd much rather be out camping and hiking with the girls) -- both my wife and I hate sports. So while superbowl parties are going on, we are going to have an anti-superbowl party -- a testosterone free zone!

We figured that we get into our girly jammies and and watch a chick-flick. But there has to be more fun things to do. So what do you propose for an girly anti-super bowl party?

Huggles

Toni-Lynn
    --I'm TN (transnationalist) - a Canadian born in an American's body! I stand on guard for thee!

I'd just as soon watch black and white reruns of Gun Smoke as watch the stupid Bowl. JMHO....BJ
    ps. With all the money they charge for tickets, seems like they could afford a ball for both teams to play with. Then they wouldn't have to fight over the one

Oh wow! Count me in! I hate Superbowls and and all that guy stuff too...
    Now -- a party i can really enjoy!
    --------
    Love your woman within...

Know thy self -- Be your true self......

And what's wrong with pink Steelers gear any way?? You can still support your team and be cute at the same time!!!

Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

You can kick me around a little bit if you want. I love professional football. It's one of the few things I watch on TV.
    I haven't missed a super bowl in over 40 years.

Try a full sleep over.Invite your wife's friends and say your the ginnie pig to turn you into to a girl for the night. Does her friends know your dress.well. Do each others make up and all the girly things girls do at sleep overs. that would be fun. If they don't know tell them that when your made up they are to treat you as a woman fully. I think that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun. good luck. HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I like to look pretty Prissy Linda's Avatar
    What is a SuperBowl? Is that like a large ToiletBowl?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

All u UN-sports fans r BLOWING IT!

You're going to stay at home? On one of the few days all year that u can go to:

A fine restaurat.
    The movies.
    Shopping in any store in town.
    Go to the beach, or mountains, or desert.
    Go to Disneyland or your local amusement park.

And, almost NOBODY will be there! Which means u can even go enfem, if u like!

Because Karen and I, and most of the other sports nuts, and their SO's, in the US, will be stuck in front of a TV screen somewhere!

Karen, I see your STEEL CURTAIN, and raise u a CURT WARNER!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    You're going to stay at home? On one of the few days all year that u can go to:.........And, almost NOBODY will be there!
    Very insightful, I never thought of Super Sunday that way. I'm yet another one who doesn't watch sports.

Veronica
    Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

A high stakes poker game with the boys and beer and cigars comes to mind Hon.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Toni, Don't say that too loud. You will get run out of the "Burg" on a rail.

At your party, be sure to serve some Pittsburgh Surf & Turf. To the uninitiated, Pittsburgh surf & turf is kielbasse and carp.

Jodi

Watch DVD's instead. Xena and "To Wong Foo Thanks For Everything Julie Newmar".

Don't say that to my wife, she is a big football fan. Plus the commercials are better than the game.

Karren Hutton, the Steelers will lose. Your Pink jersy has just doomed them. Go Cards. My wife is also a Warner fan as he went to her Catholic High School in Cedar Rapids Iowa. Go Regis High School

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    I can understand the HOOPLA of the so called Super Bowl. BUT, being a fan of the NFL, (laugh at me I am a Chiefs fan), I look forward to this game. With all due respect to the STEELERS, I am pulling for the Chicago, St. Louis, Phoenix, Arizona CARDINALS.....Go Kurt Warner !!!!
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

Superbowl! I thought it was cancelled?
    Oh well.
    I'd rather be shopping and doing girly stuff anyway!

Hugs!
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    You're going to stay at home? On one of the few days all year that u can go to:

A fine restaurat.
    The movies.
    Shopping in any store in town.
    Go to the beach, or mountains, or desert.
    Go to Disneyland or your local amusement park.
    Quite right! A great day to go out and about.

That's like the AFL grand final here.... As kids our grandma used to take us to the royal show on grand final day.. no queues for the rides, food, or showbags.. If our team was playing chances were back then we'd be there though. Real estate agents hate grand final day as well, most the go to aution on that day are passed in, open houses are poorly attended, (my parents know about that one!) and it seems that everything else shuts down right on 12pm.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

well you know

I am a GG and a super girly girl and I adore football (and rugby!). I am really hoping the Cardinals beat those Steelers (sorry Karren!).

All three of my big boys played football from when they were little all the way through High School. I really miss those Friday night games.

Louise.

Superbowl???? Do people still go bowling?

Babette

I'm pretty girly and yet I still love football! Go Cardinals! If they win it will be a Cinderella story, and who doesn't love Cinderella? LOL

You could do a mani/pedi party or a makeup party. That would be loads of fun. Try out all your colors and experiment with different looks and such.

Hey KARREN, where can I get one of those PINK STEELERS outfits like you have - a Steelers fan - what could be better than PINK ?

JoAnne Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by joann07 View Post
    Superbowl! I thought it was cancelled?
    Oh well.
    I'd rather be shopping and doing girly stuff anyway!

Hugs!

I live in DC where the Superbowl is regarded as just the final party of the
    O-nauguration! But here inside the Beltway they have a weird perspective anyway.

edit/p.s. When I first posted this I wrote that I live in CD! What a Yungian slip! But it's still a very pretty slip, and matches my hose and heels.
    Last edited by DameErrant; 01-21-2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: Made a Yungian Slip!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Non Nobis Domine, non Nobis, sed Nomine tua da Gloriam!"
    "Science without Religion is lame, Religion without Science is blind." Albert Einsten.
    "Champagne for our real friends, and real pain for our sham friends!" Irish American Toast.

There's nothing that says a girl can't enjoy sports.

If only I was in a place where I could attend a Superbowl party in girl mode, being comfortably casual & chic of course.....sigh.

Hate to say this Karren, go Cardinals!!!
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I missed one when I was in Costa Rica a few years back. It was quite refreshing actually, all they had on the tele was a football game (soccer in these here parts)

Quote Originally Posted by Carin's Wife GG View Post
    I am a GG and a super girly girl and I adore football (and rugby!). I am really hoping the Cardinals beat those Steelers (sorry Karren!).

All three of my big boys played football from when they were little all the way through High School. I really miss those Friday night games.

Louise.
    I used to love watching my daughter play basketball, more of a social event with the other parents although we'd really get into the games 2!