Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well, I went out again

love the dress. You looked great. I wrote about my frist out here and I went to the biggest mall in BC. And when you said it was no big deal I was yelling at my screen at you. Saying of course it's a big deal you little twit. LOL. It's allways a big deal when one of us goes out SILLY GIRL. If you want to read about my frist time it's called my frist time out yaaaaaaa and see it's all so a big deal. I hope to read about more of your no big deal outings. Huggs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Nothing better than being Ma'amed. Go Girl!

Way to go, Marla! You look lovely in that dress. No need to rush things, just cherish each moment.

Congratulations Marla. Terrific dress. Looking forward to hearing how your next trip goes. Best regards, Lois

Great going MARLA - I just don't care anymore whether I pass or not - I (WE) are who we are - just keep up the confidence, courage and attitude and go on - as long as you are comfortable and happy, that is what counts

JoAnne Wheeler

Quote Originally Posted by TGMarla View Post
    Baby steps. But dang! This lovely new hair looks great with that dress! It's addicting. What's next? We'll see. Maybe a mall walk, I dunno. I'd like to actually purchase something en femme. But right now, I'm way too chicken for something like that!
    My first outing am almost all of my outing are in the mall so go for ir hun You will wonder why you waited so long to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Hi Marla,
    I like your taste in clothes (dress and sweater) and especially the shades of purple (I think) of the dress. Congrats on the outing and has it become excessive addictive yet. The mam's are so sweet no matter how you are dressed. The outings are so nice and they get better and better all the time.

Hugs,
    Alice

Gold Member
    wow so this thread is a bit old but you kow Marla, I remember when you said something about not going out at all and now you are venturing out. Great isn't it?

I've got to do that... never thought of dropping off anything while dressed, but I've got some clothes that I never used or that just don't fit. I like browsing in the store while dressed, less people actually notice me and it is easier to find clothes that fit.

Congratulations on your small adventure.

That sounds perfect Marla... WAY TO GO!!!
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...