Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you ever wonder...

I wonder this...

When I'm out in guy mode I sometimes wear something sexy underneath and smile at people wondering if they can read my mind and know I'm wearing panties and I look & feel sexy in them. Maybe some can tell that something is up but can't quite put their finger on it. The mystery remains...
    Eve

Do something special for yourself today. You deserve it!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    Let see, I work on an army base with about 30,000 soldiers. If 5 out of every 100 were CD's then that would mean 1500 of them are CD's. Pretty good numbers. They should form their own brigade.
    Maybe you can revive the WACs and bring them out of hiding!

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    I was in a thrift store one time and there was a guy looking through the dresses.
    Whaddya think? Huh huh?
    I'm sure he was just looking for his wife or gf or grandmother or yeah...
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

Feelings with no outlet.. Ballerina's Avatar
    I've had that thought cross my mind from time to time.Especially when I saw an older guy buying them satin panties all by his lonesome at the mall once, lol.
    I'm not out to fool the world, just my inner girl
    Real men wear pink <3

G.K. Chesterton
    “Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”

Well honey ! If you see me out and about I'm the one waring panties. You want me to tell you about the time, I was a code two trauma patient in the local ER ? I heard snickering as they cut my pants off. I hurt so bad I wasn't concerned at all. Belive me! LoL

I do every now and then.. when I see a guy who is fairly short I think "now that guy could wear any high heels he wants and get away with it.. actually since I am a cross dresser I don't think the dumb girl rule of your height determining heel height applies to me.. back to the topic, I do wonder when a guy is a complete nasty person I wonder what has his panties in a twist.. I mean is he wearing panties and he's being that way because he is fighting his fem urges.. just can't help it I want to wear womens clothes so I can be a total A-hole to the world around me.. maybe not.. but there is that feeling every now and then that I wonder in a bigger crowd how many might be "fishy"..
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...

Quote Originally Posted by KimberlyJo View Post
    While you're at work or out in public (in guy mode), do you ever look around and wonder how many of the men you see have a little secret hidden under their clothes. What I mean is, do you ever wonder how many other men around you are wearing a nice pair of satin panties or maybe even a garter belt and some sexy nylons? I think if I ever have to give a presentation in front of a large group of people, instead of picturing everyone naked, I'll just picture all the men in garter belts and hosiery
    To be honest, NO,
    I never even gave that a thought, I guess I was always just too busy at work to ever think about it.. But after reading about all the guy's that do that here at work, I'm sure there were and never even knew it..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Wink

Well, it could be onne of us on the other side of the rack at Dress Barn or Tall Girl. How about the young guy working the Dress Barn in Howell, Mi or the guy working at Avenue in Allen Park, Mi. I don't underdress as much as I would like and get dressed even less often. I do savor the time, when it is available.

Yeah, got to admit that this has been occupying my mind for last few months... all in the interests of learning

I have spotted several CDs in the last year and been pleasantly suprised by the non-reaction of the public around them.

At work, the stats probably stack up, but you have to know the signals to spot and we are good at disguising them?

Worked in a Finance House a year or two ago, and I clocked 4 that I would swear by. Pantyline, the way they walked, eyebrows, I am looking for everything that might give a clue... why? Because I want to know if people are clocking me - and this helps my understanding..

In general, I tend not to look for guys who may have other kit on.. but I do look for girls who may be guys..

There is more positive learning in this...

Kaz

Well, no offense to anyone, but I try not to make myself look like I'm "Looking a guy up"!

Seriously, I have often wondered about who at work might be a CDer orwho might be underdressing.
    Although, even at my age, I frequently catch myself "Checking out the ladies" and wondering what their wearing underneath. In public, I might glance a time or two at guys face and wonder if he's into CDing due to feminine features. Maybe because he's somewhat void of facial hair but not necessarily effeminate looking. I'm not sure what I look for when I look at people in a crowd, but I've been a people watcher all my life. Usually just wondering what's going on in the heads!

Not really, no. I spend all my time looking at the girls. I do however meet many guys who are closet crossdressers. That is one of the first things I try to establish when a bloke hits on me. There are more people like us out there than you would believe!
    I strut my stuff, I feel so proud,
    I need to shout, to scream out loud,
    I am Tricia I am she,
    I am who I want to be

http://tricia-dale.blogspot.com/

Faith's Girl Kimberly Marie Kelly's Avatar

Smile Yeah all the time. I look for the tell tale panty line.

I always wonder how many crossdressers there are and now as I've become more comfortable with being Transsexual, now I wonder how many women may have been men. The questions never end..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    With Love,
    Kimberly

"Count it pure joy when the world comes crashin
    hold your head up and keep on dancin" MercyMe

Quote Originally Posted by insearchofme View Post
    The last time I was attending the Indy 500 I was wondering how many of the 200,000 plus men were wearing panties. Maybe I was the only one?
    I wonder how many drivers wear nomex panties...I know Danica does but I am convinced she is CD anyway...Waaaaaay to much testosterone
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammy298 View Post
    Well, no offense to anyone, but I try not to make myself look like I'm "Looking a guy up"!
    Ha, I guess I shouldn't have said "look around" in my original post. Thanks for posting in spite of the fact. I didn't mean to insinuate anything about checking out guys or even so much as looking at them.
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN