Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The feelings

The feelings

Sometimes, like now, i get a real feminine feeling. Doesnt happen often but when this does I feel a rush of love and tenderness. I love this when it comes over me. To feel, really feel fem is my joy. Now I want to be held, kissed and taken. how strange, yet how exciting

Gold Member
    Yes..it is a strange and exciting feeling. I often get that way when I am really decked out..so to speak. I think this gives me an idea of how a woman might feel.

Deep in the Heart of Texas..okay..DFW area
    [SIZE=4]Think you both put it in a real good perspective..about being dressed and feeling like that.. I have gone through alot emotionally (no not that far fetched..lol) with marriage ending, finding me.. anyway..even in drab.. watching a movie or hearing a song might draw a tear.. but dressed..sometimes i feel the same things..wanting to be held.. and kissed..and..well.. treated like a woman.. by a woman or by a man..that is still undecided.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]more of a comfort feeling.. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]thanks for posting this..its a good topic..[/SIZE]
    Marissa

"You better look hard and look twice,
    ...is that me, baby or just a brilliant disguise?"- The Boss

Mmm

yes, to be treated like a woman, how cool

Hi Happy

To be treated like a women, That is exciting. Wish it could happen more often. I love that compassionate loving caring feelings when it happens.

I still cry when I read that someone else is experiencing the same things that I have. It is like not being alone anymore.

Hugs

Jill

Feelings

I really enjoy those warm feelins too

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Sometimes I wish I could get rid of those warm feelings. They're a very deep part of my emotional being and have been coming out like crazy lately. I'm just bubbling girly and womanly emotions. Personally I'm having trouble controlling them. Its like going through puberty again.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

I've there, too... Haven't been on much because I've been afraid to ask about it. But the physical things that go with that have been surfacing more lately... Glad to see I'm not the only one. Still wish i knew what to do...
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

True perhaps but these feelings are not just limited to women. Men have these feelings as well but most will not admit it. Ergo, the dual identity thing. Admitting who we are and truly embracing the feelings takes some effort.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I love when that happens. What a great feeling.
    Angie

Gold Member
    Actually, sometimes I think our culture trains men to hide their emotions as it shows them to be weak, while women can exude any emotions whenever and wherever they want. In the past, if I go on a date with a girlfriend to a movie, or even if I see a movie with other friends, sometimes I'll get teary eyed at particular points in the movie, but try to hide it. I'm learning that it's OK for guys to cry and show emotions. This is what CDing is doing for me.

Tenderness, tears, and those emotional moments are coming more and more as my life is unfolding as Keli. I have always been more emotional and was teased by my late wife and daughters. The girls still find it different than most men but then I may have never been a true man all these years. Love and share your moments of emotion freely, it's better for you than hiding it.

Keli

"I'm glad thaqt I'm not the only one that happens to"

It seems as that is very common here, "I'm glad thaqt I'm not the only one that happens to".

I feel some physicaql changes lately also, that I don't understand, maybe it's just that I'm finally getting that extra 20 pounds off.

When I was little I got teary eyed quite a few times.
    Who didn't when Old Yeller was put down.
    A sports idle of mine was shot, I cried, and my dad didn't understand.
    I cried when Spock "died"

I think everybody cries, just at different levels.
    And probably getting better in touch with our feminine side, lowers the threshold.
    And that I feel is progress

Dianne

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by happygirl View Post
    yes, to be treated like a woman, how cool
    I can help.

Get your ass back in the kitchen!

I love it!

I love it when that happens! The difference in myself is like night and day, being so far from my manly side is empowering and enlivening. I actually feel more calm, rational, empathetic and compassionate, oh yes and passionate.
    Ta Ta
    Juliet

Mmmmmmm......I like it, too!

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

I've noticed by feelings and emotions change at certain times in the month, usually the 3rd week. I was wondering if it was hormonal, but I'm not on anything.

too much

Sometimes the feelings can be so great and all I want is more, more, more , then I get the guilt’s , and despair , and start to go into my cave, to hide and sulk,

The feelings are so intense , so feminine, and not manly in anyway, I freak and stumble and catch my self , it’s the back and forth from having them to not having them that hurts the most if I could control when I would get them it might help
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Question then

Is crossdressing an escape or vacation from the stresses men bare

OR

Is it a return to who we really are supposed to be (unprogramming if you will )

Dianne

I get that feeling as well, there's sort of an ebb & flow of feeling very feminine & then times when I don't feel it at all. Could it have anything to do with hormones?

fem feelings

Some times I think it a cruel joke, being played on us, (like giving us nipples (boob’s), if you had’em they would be right there,)
    I like my femself; it makes me feel more civilized, i think girltime should be a requirment for all kids.

Quote Originally Posted by DianneRoberts View Post
    Is crossdressing an escape or vacation from the stresses men bare

OR

Is it a return to who we really are supposed to be (unprogramming if you will )

Dianne
    There's as many answers as there are CDers. Odds are, someone's been in a similar bind, at least. I know for me it's unprogramming. Really not much about it that relieves stress. That's what whiskey's for :P
    The Secret to flying is to throw yourself at the ground and MISS- The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Keep your words short and sweet just in case you have to eat them later.

You can either be Happy, or Right. I'll take happy.

I knew a transsexual guy whose only ambition is to eat, drink, and be Mary. - The Late George Carlin

Sometimes, like now, i get a real feminine feeling. Doesnt happen often but when this does I feel a rush of love and tenderness. I love this when it comes over me. To feel, really feel fem is my joy. Now I want to be held, kissed and taken. how strange, yet how exciting
    Mmmm, My sweet little happygirl!! Just reading your words made me feel so fem. I share your joy. Strange and exciting is only the beginning. Your kisses are so sweet.

Jenny

Executive Transvestite KimberlyJo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Miranda09 View Post
    Actually, sometimes I think our culture trains men to hide their emotions as it shows them to be weak, while women can exude any emotions whenever and wherever they want. In the past, if I go on a date with a girlfriend to a movie, or even if I see a movie with other friends, sometimes I'll get teary eyed at particular points in the movie, but try to hide it. I'm learning that it's OK for guys to cry and show emotions. This is what CDing is doing for me.
    Me too! Moreso I hope as time goes on. I'm sick of burying what I feel...

Quote Originally Posted by MissConstrued View Post
    I can help.
    Get your ass back in the kitchen!
    lol, nice

here is the feel, not a, well didnt mean it sexy, just me here. This might not make it here but what the heck
    nice stems!
    [SIZE="3"]Viva la Revolucion!![/SIZE]

If you can't be honest with your SELF
    Then you can't really live YOUR life.

Man ---- ME ---- WOMAN

comes and goes

today with a friend of mine, to discover this feeling