Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To All of My UK Friends...Congratulations!!

Trey its sad when our kids fly the nest and start making their way in the world.. im sure he will enjoy our little country and will do well in his studies here... im in the same boat but not as extreme.. my eldest went to uni quite local so he was home most of the time... now he has moved to the other end of the country to do his masters and doctorate... yeah i miss our chats.. but i have promised him that i will ring at least once a week... hopefully your lad will soon settle in work hard and most of all enjoy the experiance... my thoughts are with you
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't worry babe, he's got all of us this side of the pond and I'm pretty sure if he ever needs anything, one of us will be there to help him well my door will always be open for him
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Aye and I have gypsy blood in me so no matter how far away in the UK he is to me, I love being on the move...I’d be with him, if he ever needed anything, within a couple of hours...all I need is ten minutes notice lol. I have him on my facebook, so I’ll get chatting in the next few days when he is settled and introduce myself properly

My thoughts are also with you Trey, must be a really hard time for you! x
    [SIZE="3"]-Broken out of a window in hell-[/SIZE]

Thanks very much to all of you....Well, he's there....Took him to the airport in Cleveland this morning, he flew to DC, then connecting flight to Heathrow....I heard from him a while ago, he's at his hotel now....We were up all night, he had to catch a six a.m. flight and we had about a million things to do to get him all packed and ready to go....Came home this morning and slept for a little while....Was really a hard, emotional goodbye for both of us....Was tough to watch him walk away and know I won't see him for a long time....I don't think anything really IS harder than saying goodbye to your kid....but, he's there and that is where he wants and needs to be....He hung in there made it happen against all odds....That's a very, very tough school to get into and he did it! I appreciate all the support a lot....Take good care of him, guys....It's out of My hands now.
    Ever The Opportunist

Hun we will be by his side in a minute (well okay just over an hour), if he needs help in any way shape or form ............... hell he will probably begin to feel stifled with all of the family he has acquired these last few months, just dropping in and wanting to take him out and make sure he is fed properly, & don't worry we will try to make sure these loose women over here get nowhere near him
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Platinum Member
    Esther and i will be up there on the 19th, we are gonna meet up with him for a drink and some food, and drag him along to madam tussards if we can persuade him

He's a good looking lad Trey, watch out coz he's liable to get offered more than milk and cookies.....and thats just from me lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Hey you with the pretty face welcome to the human race, a celebration, Mr. Blue Sky's up there waiting and today is the day we've waited for.

Rapidly becoming a Gender Equality Duty expert (Europe)

Quote Originally Posted by Punkster View Post
    He's a good looking lad Trey, watch out coz he's liable to get offered more than milk and cookies.....and thats just from me lol
    Get in the queue you young wipper snapper ............. you are number 5,939 now
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

and how is my latest Granson settling in, gramma wants to know

He's doing really well.....Moved in and settled....School started on Monday....I have talked to him for a few minutes here and there every couple of days....and, yeah, he's happy and excited.....Has a phone now, which is good....I miss him, but he's where he wants and needs to be....and, at least we can talk and email....
    Ever The Opportunist