Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Young crossdressers, where are you?

There is a young member's section for everyone 18-25. May wanna consider joining it if you're looking for people around your own age.

20 here!

Princess of Heart
    20 years old and counting

24 here, first dressed when i was 11, next time i dressed was when i was 20, 22 when i got into it alot, now im a regualr, i just havent gotten out in publice yet. BTW, the 18-25 members section is lacking, not enought people interact there. been the same 3 threads going for over a week, thats probly why someone is making a thread here about where the youngins are at.

29 here still don't feel that old yet
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

31 in male mode but 22 in girl mode

19 and love wearing women's clothes! Don't get to that often but when I do its such a great feeling! Then again I also love wearing guys clothes too!
    ~Eva

:SirTrey:

recently turned 18, only just got into crossdressing and still havent been fully dressed....

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelfire View Post
    There is a young member's section for everyone 18-25. May wanna consider joining it if you're looking for people around your own age.
    Aww... I just joined this forum and I'm turning 26 this month! I'm no longer YOUNG!!!! :-(

21 (turning 22 next month), so count me in.

I'm still gathering posts to be able to join that group, but in case someone wants to get in touvh with me before, please do PM me for further contact information.
    The Feminine Side of Me - Journey into the realm of crossdressing from my point of view.

24 here!

18 and loving life and in love with my fully supportive SO

Just turned 26. I wish I had admitted it to myself ten years ago, so I could be more experienced now.
    We're here for a good time, not a long time.
    So have a good time. The sun can't shine everyday.

I am 23 anahiem ca

28 here.
    I don't fit into the 18-25 category, but I feel completely disconnected from the rest of the site which seems to be, no offense to anyone, 40+, at least the most vocal ones anyway.
    I wind up lurking simply because I don't quite fit in with the conversation topics.
    Justine Solas

ive recently turn 18 ive not long posted in the part for introductions so a little info is in there xx

I'm 28 and started when I was 14.

22, although I keep wanting to call myself 21! Wishful thinking? haha.
    I just can't seem to join in on all the chatter here so a lurker I am

Seems to be quite a mix here though
    ~

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Aurora View Post
    22, ... I just can't seem to join in on all the chatter here so a lurker I am
    I'm one of those older gals. Sometimes it must seem like we chat and chat and chat like a bunch of old ladies (reminds me of my aunts at a bingo party).

But please jump in and join the conversation! We all started as the new gal on the block with just a single post.

Hehe, there is nothing wrong with that, except that where is bingo! I want to play..
    Admittedly I only went twice and the first time I was too shy to yell out bingo..(which strangely, no one does, they all say yes or house!)

I'm a member of the young persons section but I can't seem to join in there either haha, old habits die hard.
    ~

25 years young here starting experimenting with dressing somewhere between 6-8, i think

I'm 21 and I started dressing a little when I was young, but I haven't actually done it in a while, but am definitely getting back into it.

I'm a GG and I'm 22...my bf is 20...I feel like there is no one our age that is cool with being dressed where we live. WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL OF THE CROSSDRESSERS IN ALABAMA?! And, how many of them like to party? And, by "party"...I mean party really hard.
    "Today a young man [...] realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration...that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively...there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the Weather.”-Bill Hicks
    “What freedom men and women could have, were they not constantly tricked and trapped and enslaved and tortured by their sexuality! The only drawback in that freedom is that without it one would not be a human. One would be a monster.” East of Eden by Steinbeck

im 23 and i started dressing in sexy underwear more than a year ago

Silver Member
    Technically I probably don't qualify as young anymore, but I was young not too long ago (I am 33 now.)

I started being involved in the community and started going out when I was 19. Although admittedly there are not too many young people out there, I can tell you that it is much better than it was 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago, both online and in support groups. It is great to see more young people getting involved, I wish I had been able to have some TG friends my age back years ago.