Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taco Bell fatso

Love Lipstick & Heels AllThingsPretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelia View Post
    I had not been this steamed since those two women followed my son and I shooting a video with their cellphone at a ROSS store.
    Michelia, I absolutely love the way you handled the taco bell guy

Maybe I missed something, But why were two women following you and your son taking video at Ross?

Gold Member
    (roll-punches Michelia's arm) damn you crazy sassy bitch! hahahha

Girl I bet he was so pissed that his 4 chins were shaking in anger as he gritted his teeth.

What I would not give to see the look on his face.

See, people think TG are easy targets but when we strike back, it can be really embarrasing to the attacker. I bet that guy pee'd his pants he was so aggrivated.

TG girls - +1
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Taco Bell fatso

good for you.

OK, so I DO admire your courage BUT. . .
    That could have gone SOOO wrong. . .
    If that guy had come unglued and started pounding on you in front of your son, would it have been worth the momentary satisfaction of having told him off? Call me a coward, but I don't think I'd ever intentionaly do anything while dressed that might encourage an altercation.

Quote Originally Posted by AllThingsPretty View Post
    Michelia, I absolutely love the way you handled the taco bell guy

Maybe I missed something, But why were two women following you and your son taking video at Ross?
    There is a thread somewhere a while back with me telling this story. I happened to be mostly dressed and my son wanted me to get him a toy at Ross. He had done something special and deserved it. This lady and her daughter followed us around the store and filmed us. I did not do too much about it but I was furious.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    OK, so I DO admire your courage BUT. . .
    That could have gone SOOO wrong. . .
    If that guy had come unglued and started pounding on you in front of your son, would it have been worth the momentary satisfaction of having told him off? Call me a coward, but I don't think I'd ever intentionaly do anything while dressed that might encourage an altercation.
    You are so right. I would not have done this at the counter. I was at the drive-in in the safety of my car and the guy had no way to get at me. But it still scared the wits out of me...
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

The avvy pic isn't me
    I agree with Lee and Natalia on mentioning it to management, but it does bring up the question of what was said versus the intent behind it. None of us would want to be called sir in that manner, but the Fat Slob could argue for himself if it came down to it. Unfortunately, TGism may not be the type of thing that gets discussed by fast food joints.
    At any rate well done on the comebacker! mj (Cassie)

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Why not? If that fat **** was in as bad a shape as I am imagining, he probably couldn't move very fast anyways, and who is to say if Michelia would not have kicked his ass?

Being CD does not make one a wimp.

Look, many people, even our own, seem to want to deny us being who we are, constantly reminding us of our inability to pass or that we are still "men". So why not take advnatage of it?

This whole thought of "Well you don't pass, you are male, and you might get your butt kicked" seems a double standard.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I find that you can find jerks anywhere...including any place that employees people.

It just depends on how well the employer filters of the jerk employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    Why not? If that fat **** was in as bad a shape as I am imagining, he probably couldn't move very fast anyways, and who is to say if Michelia would not have kicked his ass?

Being CD does not make one a wimp.

This whole thought of "Well you don't pass, you are male, and you might get your butt kicked" seems a double standard.
    Really, now. I rather be thought of as a wimp than end up in jail enfemme. It really would not have been a smart thing to have done if I had been at the counter. I do need to learn how to stand up for myself more. But violence is not the answer.

The other thing is one can really get hurt in a fight and I have to take care of that little boy and my SO's girl. At my age, one has learned, like Kimberly says, that those small moments of satisfaction are just not worth it. We have learned to keep our eyes on the long term things that count.

If an idiot says anything to me, I usually do not respond or I just walk out. Now, if someone lays a hand on me, then they might get a face full of mace. That is another story...

I really did not mean for this thread to become an example of how to respond in these type of situations. I was just telling a story the way it happened. It turned out for the best and it did feel great. I admit it. And like I said, I also felt a bit guilty about it.
    Love,

Michelia

"Genius is the recovery of childhood at will." Rimbaud

. . . You are so right. I would not have done this at the counter. I was at the drive-in in the safety of my car and the guy had no way to get at me. But it still scared the wits out of me...
    You know that WOULD make a difference. LOL If things got ugly you would have the choice to simply leave.

. . . Being CD does not make one a wimp. . .
    Agreed. I intensely dislike being refereed to as a "sissy" for that very reason. I may be a cross dresser, but I've served my country for more than a decade and I do the heavy lifting and dirty work around my home. I am not a wimp or a sissy

Having said that, I still don't see that not escalating a situation to the point of an altercation would make me a wimp. Your post sort of gives me the impression that you would have happily taken him on in a fist fight Nicole, and that would have ended with you in jail, and all of us reading about you on the internet, clucking our tongues and saying "Damn, there is another TG making us look bad." Sure, in reality there was some provocation there, but by the time the media got a hold of it, it would have read "Man in drag beat helpless fast food server. The victim was taken to the hospital by ambulance . . . "

. . . This whole thought of "Well you don't pass, you are male, and you might get your butt kicked" seems a double standard.
    I hope your not implying that this is what my post said? My point is simple, and a concept that also applies to the male side of my life so there is no double standard. There are things worth fighting for and there times and places for doing it, but they are both few and far between. I don't consider risking a fist fight in a public place because I was called "Sir" to rise to that level. If you do, then you must live a very exciting life . . .

Maybe he just wanted you to know that you didnt fool him. When a persons sexuality is threaten they get a little weird. I like to give people the benifit of doubt.

Worth mentioning to 1-800-TACO BELL. (That's their complaint line) They throw free food coupons at ya for any issues....

OMG!!! That is the funniest thing I have read in days!

I (personally) wouldn't have stopped there, had my partner been the one treated that way, I would have demanded the manager and if I didn't get a suitable response I would have been in contact with GLAAD and the News, but hey, that is just me, LOL

But, you did a GREAT job! Proud of you
    Last edited by Froggy's Angel; 04-16-2010 at 02:30 AM.

Truth, Love, Freedom Angiemead12's Avatar
    thats epic! good on ya!

Just glad you got your food BEFORE the confrontation, if you know what I mean.

Good for you!!
    Sally

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    We went in the Big Lots and got some things we had needed. Then we went to the Taco Bell and placed our order. The guy that took our money and gave us our food was this gigantic dude that looked like lineman but fatter. He gave me my order and said "Have a good night, SSSSIIIIRRRRR!

Well I am the typical pushover. I do not ever answer back in a situation like this. I just let it slide. Someone's ignorance is no excuse for unladylike behavior. But I was looking my best, and I really got steamed. I had not been this steamed since those two women followed my son and I shooting a video with their cellphone at a ROSS store. So I said, "Thank you, M'am! And I will try to come back some more to Taco Bell so I can develop some breasts like yours!!! They are awesome!!!" He had this look like he wanted to kill me. I actually got scared. For a minute there I thought this guy could shoot me or something. My son burst into laughter. That broke the ice and I just let out a big roar as I took off!

It felt so good I feel guilty.
    A lot of people have said don't respond to unkindness with unkindness, but your put-down was a peach! Don't feel guilty.
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Hell.... I'd stay away from that place...... Big Beef Baritto Supremmes are NOT good for your girlish figure!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile

Some people are just stupid I guess. he's just mad that he's in a dead end job and can;t go no wear in life. Put I thought it was a funny story. lol That was a good one Karen, you're crazy girl.