Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stepping WAAAAAAY out of my comfort zone today....

Aspiring Member
    Definitely did! Added the details to my first post rather than creating a new thread.

Yeaaaa, what a fun read. It really does look like you had fun and I hope all of us standing on your shoulders whispering things in your ears didn't weigh you down too much !!!

As for those cruddy cell phone pictures, all I can say is wow. You have so much going in your favor, tipping the scale not only towards "woman" but genuine beauty. To heck with being read by someone, it's just something that happens. Big deal, don't let it even begin to ruin the memories of your first outing.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

You look great and I think very FEM. I don't think you should have many people reading you just as long as you stay in fem-mode. BUT...
    If you want a long and good read you should read mine. LOL a little self promoting of me there . My outing was all alone like you but with a twist.....You want to know , well read mine. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=91079

We all have comfort zones but once we Brake them we are free to find and smash the other ones. I did a ton of stuff the first tow days in a row out and have been called a liar by one or two girls here. Its all true and like you it was fun and that is the point.

Your first time out will never happen again....but think of it this way and don't get depressed. You will have many first. Like my other big one, Going to my 20th high school reunion as Christina. And since that thread is closed tell me what you thought of it here.

I love to do the FIRSTS cuz it reminds me of my first time out.

SO whats your next FIRST going to be?????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Your smile!1

The smile / expression on your face in the last photo, says it all. [SIZE="4"]YES I'VE DONE IT!!!

[SIZE="2"]Renee[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] [SIZE="2"]Huggs, Renee [/SIZE]

Girl are you shure they were talking about you? I see a wonderful young girl that would turn my head also. Married? Hummmmpf, to bad.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    My outing was all alone like you but with a twist.....You want to know , well read mine. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=91079
    Holy cow! You certainly went the extra mile with your first trip out. The movies part was funny, I was thinking about a movie but decided against it. Could definitely see myself doing the same thing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by renee k View Post
    The smile / expression on your face in the last photo, says it all. [SIZE="4"]YES I'VE DONE IT!!!
    [SIZE="2"]Renee[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    hehe you're right...I'm starting to like that picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Jean View Post
    Girl are you shure they were talking about you? I see a wonderful young girl that would turn my head also. Married? Hummmmpf, to bad.
    Aww thanks Teri . Unfortunately I'm pretty sure he was talking about me, I didn't see any other MtF CD'er around when he said it haha.

Thumbs up you go, girlfriend

Congratulations- you're no longer a "virgin"
    The guys eyeing you were trying to picture you naked- possibly even some that knew you're a t-girl.
    Crowds of people can seem scary at first, but when you mentally grit your teeth & walk through, you come to realize it's the safest place you can be.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Yeah baby, congrats, it is exhilarating to finally be able to breathe fresh air and have the sun shine on her face and get your hair wet in the water fountain. You did it!

You look great in your pics! If I looked half as good I'd be going out everyday LOL! Thx for telling your story. I hope to get up that courage one day.

sunny with a high of 75!
    Girl, you are C-U-T-E! Your first time out was long and involved a whole lot of interaction- congrats on getting out there!

Yes, very very VERY few of us truly pass as women (the ones that have 'fooled' me have been on HRT for ~20 years), but we'll ALWAYS pass as trans! (I'm using that term loosely to cover all t-folk) You did great!

Hon you look cute and so young you should not have any problems going out and the more you do the better you get at it. Yes you may get outed once in awhile but who cares you may never see those people again. So have fun I wish I had done this 40 yrs ago.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I wish my first time out had been half as fun as yours. For instance I have never had the courage to visit a mall while dressed. Good luck to you on all your future adventures, because once you go outside, you can't wait to do it again. At least that's how it is for me.

Aspiring Member
    Thanks for all the congratses Back in drab now and I kinda feel like I used to as a kid once Christmas was over lol. On the other hand now I'm even more excited for the next time I have a chance to go ut.

Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post
    The people that did make me feel uncomfortable were the male counterparts of the other female shoppers that were just sitting/standing around while their SO's shopped. On several occasions I noticed a handful of them eying me up like they were on to me.
    Um, that's called "checking out the hot chick."

You should feel confident, you look great!
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Yay Kristin! Congratulations!

I have a three-day weekend coming up... I just may skip town and have an outing for myself.
    "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
    Oscar Wilde

Way to go Kristin!!!! It sounds as though you had a great, fun-filled day. I even had fun reading your story.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KristinSkye View Post
    I just realized that I'm not at all living up to my promise to keep things short and sweet, I apologize..
    Out and about posts do not have problems with length. Some of the best ones are fairly long. So keep them coming!

And I really like your look for going out in crowds. You look wonderful and I am sure you were just another shopper saving on taxes.

Tonya, the SHOE monster! rocketscientist's Avatar

You look great!

So happy you had a good time out. Good to see another Jeep girl here too. I pm'd you too. Hugs, Tonya
    "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken" = Oscar Wilde

whow girl you look so good have fun

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Two WOOTs for your first outing... sorry I'm a geek. I'm glad to hear everything went well! It feels sooo great going out those first couple times. Don't fret getting outed... I get outed most of the time when I'm out... It doesn't help being tall and skinny as guys look extra hard. And like you said when your confidence is up and you're dressing nicely gals really do make lots of eye contact.

And shouldn't you be looking for stuff in the miss's section =) Though now that you mention it... I imagine juniors bottoms would fit better, being made for young girls with slimmer hips.

OH... aside from your fun story, your pictures came out fantastic. You look great and I imagine you blended in really well. I'm really surprised anyone spotted you, as you look all girl.
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Aspiring Member
    Your w00ts and comments were well received, thanks :P

Anyway you're right in that the juniors stuff seems to fit me better (I'm kinda tiny - size 6-7) and I like the younger looking styles I guess.

As far as getting outed I think the reason why it didn't phase me at all when it happened was the tone of voice the guy said it in as he passed me. It was more like he saw me at first and thought "Wow...that girl is hot!" Then once he figured me out the comment to his SO was kind of like "Can you believe that?" like I had almost fooled him. Honestly it kind of flattered me as silly as it sounds.

JELOUS!!!!!!!!!!! So wish I could have gone with you for my first time. Still working up to it.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Night View Post
    JELOUS!!!!!!!!!!! So wish I could have gone with you for my first time. Still working up to it.
    You'll get there Amber The funny part is that I was truly making a mountain out of a molehill. I would get myself so worked up about all the stuff that could go wrong that I never even stopped to consider there was a chance everything would go smoothly.

You look amazing. Don't hesitate to do this again as it is a shame to conceal this beauty from the world's eyes.