Thread: snow snow go away

snow snow go away

Hello my friends, Well 12 more inchs of snow on top of the 12 already on the ground here in Rhode Island. So how could any good come from this? Well let me throw some ideas at you just for fun. Snow blowing in panty hose sports bra and perfume on my white and pink sweater under my coat. Now add painted nails and shaved leggs. Let it snow let it snow let it snow LOL. I,m crossdressed outside and knowone knows. love, Tiffany Fay

I know what you mean. I can wear the girliest top I own and my winter coat covers it completely.

I can do without the heavy snow though.
    My name is Carol.

But it,s so pretty and peaceful and now sexy.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tifany fay View Post
    Hello my friends, Well 12 more inchs of snow on top of the 12 already on the ground here in Rhode Island. So how could any good come from this? Well let me throw some ideas at you just for fun. Snow blowing in panty hose sports bra and perfume on my white and pink sweater under my coat. Now add painted nails and shaved leggs. Let it snow let it snow let it snow LOL. I,m crossdressed outside and knowone knows. love, Tiffany Fay
    Isn't that like the tree falling in the woods??? If no one knows are you really crossdressing?? lol

Personally If I'm dressing up I am not going to go snow blow anything! I'd rather go to the mall!!! lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I to would rather go to the mall, I'm shure Penney's has something nice on sale but first I have to remove the 12+ inches of snow from my driveway.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Karren If I was as pretty as you I,ed get a job at the mall. LOL But I think I better stay in the driveway until I get a little better at makeup and and walking and so on and so on. But someday.

The problem is trying to wear heels with snow on the ground. That's one of the things I like about living in Seattle, not too much of the white stuff.

thank goodness 4, 5 inches of snow love to dress and play in snow, will warm things up

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Isn't that like the tree falling in the woods??? If no one knows are you really crossdressing?? lol

Personally If I'm dressing up I am not going to go snow blow anything! I'd rather go to the mall!!! lol
    you are so good at pointing out the obvious !
    how many cross dressers want to be seen dressed well and pulling together a feminine look compared to the ones that are happy just dressed ?
    and that gets the next question if no one looked would you bother ? if so does it make it better when some one does look ?
    can this be related to the plumage of male birds? (I have been watching too many NOVA tv shows ) {grasping at straws and scratching glass, just like a gerbal in a cage !}

Oh no more snow here also. We have had snow or at least flurries ever other day for a long time. Started with a dump of 12" back in Nov and followed by 20+ and hasn't stopped yet. My SO says it is to cold to go out with a skirt on. How dare she question the good feeling of the cold. She is the one who bought me the beige winter coat. First warmer day I will have to check it out.

Oh, by the way Karen. It's "Go Pack Go"

Ahhhhhhhhhh, the priveleges of living in the south. Rarely any snow or icy roads to contend with....................just the cold wind up your skirt......I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanya C View Post
    The problem is trying to wear heels with snow on the ground.
    That's funny. I find that heels bite into the snow and ice pretty well! And if you get snow in them they drain themselves. lol

They do leave a distinctive snow print though. Before my daughter knew about me she spotted the heelprints leading into the garage and wondered about them.

I love the looks of the fresh snow in the trees but the traffic here in the Northeast has been awful!! I left home thismorning at 5:30 so I could get into the Boston area and then take a break for an hour or two before I had to be at work.
    Sally

You have had a little rougher time of it than we have, here in Chicago. We have our share too, and I really need to go where the weather suits my clothes!!Oh,well, only 3 more months!!
    "And if you want some fun, sing Ob-Bla-Di-Bla-Da!"

Definition of snow on the north coast of California. Snow, a white layer of fluffy stuff on those mountains way over there, reported to be some what cold. I have not actually seen snow up close in over 20 years, and I like it that way!
    Tina B.

It was 72 and sunny in Hemet, CA yesterday. Life's a b----.
    joank
    Southern California

Joyously 27

Snow snow go away

I lived in NYC for 20 Years and 2 blocks from Central Park I loved walking in the snow
    especially in the park early in the AM. The snow made the city quieter. Now I'm in Miami and really do not miss the mess of snow.