Thread: Shaving Unerarms

bobbie sue

Shaving Unerarms

Ok grils I know we all shave the leggs i have been doing so since i was 13 years old later my chest and arms and UNDERARMS their is nothing that looks as nasty a women with hair under there arms what do you think

Bet your mom made you shave?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Banned Read only
    How about an obese bald guy with a huge beer gut wearing pants that show the crack of his ass WITHOUT bending over???

One thing is for sure, my deodorant doesn't have to work nearly as hard as it use to since I started shaving my underarms.
    DonnaT

I agree completely! The first time that I was in Europe I really became aware of how I was not used to seeing underarm hair on women.
    Hugs, Carole

I like shaving, but I hate the next day stubbles!!

I recently started shaving my underarms and I must say that I love it! Deodorant does work much better on shaved underarms. It took me about a week to get used to the feeling, but now I don't want to go back.

And there is plenty that looks nastier than a woman with underarm hair, but do not get me wrong, that does look nasty. I can just think of several other things that are worse. Like women with facial hair!

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    Many men are finding the benefits to shaving underarms. I have been doing it for years during hunting season to help reduce odor. Hair holds bacteria which causes odor. I also use far less deodorant and like Donna said it doesn't have to work as hard. I shave my legs, underarms, and back (with a little help from my wife!). It feels much better and cleaner to be hairless!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Quote Originally Posted by prettytoes View Post
    Many men are finding the benefits to shaving underarms. I have been doing it for years during hunting season to help reduce odor. Hair holds bacteria which causes odor. I also use far less deodorant and like Donna said it doesn't have to work as hard. I shave my legs, underarms, and back (with a little help from my wife!). It feels much better and cleaner to be hairless!
    I always feel so much more when I am shaved. All of that hair takes sensation away from the skin, things just can't touch us through hair. I love being shaved. Right now I have my underarms shaved, and will be shaving my legs very soon.

Oh, I also am a hunter.

Anna

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbie sue View Post
    Ok grils I know we all shave the leggs i have been doing so since i was 13 years old later my chest and arms and UNDERARMS their is nothing that looks as nasty a women with hair under there arms what do you think
    Somehow I'd bet that you wouldn't like people judging your personal grooming choices as nasty.

I may shave my own 'pits, but I sure don't begrudge others who don't shave theirs - including my wife, friends, and relatives. I'm not sure why you, a person who appears to transgress gender norms, feel the need to apply rigid (and culturally subective) gender standards to others.
    Last edited by RachelOKC; 11-02-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelOKC View Post
    Somehow I'd bet that you wouldn't like people judging your personal grooming choices as nasty.

I may shave my own 'pits, but I sure don't begrudge others who don't shave theirs - including my wife, friends, and relatives. I'm not sure why you, a person who appears to transgress gender norms, feel the need to apply rigid (and culturally subective) gender standards to others.
    Ah, there's always a "contrarian" in every group..... Rachel, the OP was just stating her opinion (and I agree) but she's in no position to "apply her standards to others".

Tell you what, stand around a group of "hirsute armpits" on a hot day and you just might rethink your position.....

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by carhill2mn View Post
    I agree completely! The first time that I was in Europe I really became aware of how I was not used to seeing underarm hair on women.
    It was Those pesky French wasn't it LOL.Mind you hairy pits haven't done Julia Roberts career any H armJulia-Robertsarmpit2.jpg

Sophie
    Last edited by t-girlxsophie; 11-03-2011 at 02:13 AM.
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

under arms? yes and the rest of my body

Aspiring girly girl sweetvictoria's Avatar
    I have been shaving my underarms for years. I cannot stand to have hair there anymore.

Been shaving the pits for far longer than other parts. I stay cleaner and smell less that way.

I have been shaving my underarms for years. I feel cleaner and helps with the body oder.