Thread: So Happy!!

So Happy!!

Hey girls I ve has such an amazing week, I have had such a huge acceptance from my female friends, some of their advice from fashion tips & make up tips has been amazing. I actually just finished a long conversation with a female co worker covering everything from panties to ponytails from lycra to lace, these women are like my personal “how to“ consultants..I'm so happy!!

Braggart! No, that's really wonderful! Congrats!

(By the way, have they teased you about men at all? I've always thought that would be a natural component of the good-natured ribbing a group of GGs would give a CD, sort of an inclusive gesture, even if they knew the CD is straight.)
    Last edited by lauren_m; 05-28-2012 at 03:44 AM.

I do beleave you have something to shout about! So shout on! I'm happy for you girl! Hugs!
    If you don't like the way I'm livin', you just leave this long haired country girl alone:

Quote Originally Posted by mika View Post
    Hey girls I ve has such an amazing week, I have had such a huge acceptance from my female friends, some of their advice from fashion tips & make up tips has been amazing. I actually just finished a long conversation with a female co worker covering everything from panties to ponytails from lycra to lace, these women are like my personal “how to“ consultants..I'm so happy!!
    That is wonderful!!! I love consulting with my girlfriends and they seem to love helping. Have fun with it, but don't press too hard. Talk about non CD things with them also.

Suppress the intersexed conversations, ask questions of the other girls and only reply about yourself if asked.
    This goes a long way to becoming transparent in the group and being accepted.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.