Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does it bother you

does it bother you

I was getting dressed last weekend. Ihad on my bra and garter belt and hose. My wife walk into the bedroom and it really botherd me alot. Does this bother anyone else

It does not bother me at all, we see each other getting dressed everyday. She sees me in panties, bra or whatever but we have been married 31 years so we are more than comfortable in any situation.

Aspiring Member
    Yes. Overcoming the guilt that you carry deep downwithin you always takes time. I felt uncomfortable dressing, not applying make up, in front of my wife but after continuing to overcome my anxiety, it doesn't bother me anymore. If have never asked her if it bothered her when I dress in front of her but I should have. Maybe you should share your feelings with your wife, not to run her off but when she inquires whether she should stay in your presence while you dress, then your fears should begin to disappear.

It would have bothered me before I introduced her to my dressing, but it doesn't bother me any more. I don't wear a garter belt and hose, but I wear a bra, boobs, and such.

Actually, I sometimes intentionally let her see me in my bra and panties just to keep it "normal". We have done the "bed thing" with me in my bra and boobs. I had to take off my panties though!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82706&dateline=137762 0356[/SIGPIC]Linda

It's never happened. But I know I would not want my SO seeing me partially dressed other then her seeing me in just panties, which happens often. But for her to walk in while going from male to female mode and not quite ready, yes, it would bother me for some reason. Like if I had on just the clothes and no wig and makeup. I want her to see me in the complete image. I don't even like what I look like until I'm done dressing. lol

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I told my late wife that I was a CD when I proposed to her. She had no problem with that, and arranged for us to wear matching white silk lingerie to the wedding!! She saw me getting dressed enfemme many times in the almost 50 years we had together. It was never a problem for either of us. If you love each other, and she accepts the crossdressing, there should be no problem!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Worlds Prettiest Dad!!! Jocelyn Quivers's Avatar
    Not really, I do admit I am now very self conscous about her seeing me without a wig, but that's about the extent of it.
    [SIZE="3"]MUSCULAR GIRLS ARE PRETTY!!![/SIZE]

Current Inspirational Song-"Running Free"- Kissin Dynamite

M-E-A-T, M-A-C-H-I-N-E, MEAT MACHINE!, MEAT MACHINE!!!
    The Governor for President 2016!!
    All I want for Christmas is an Anita Model Synth

Silver Member
    My wife knows about me, knows where my things are in my drawers, but she is not in the least bit supportive so I try really hard not to be seen putting any of my girly things on in front of her, she has walked in on me a couple of times and she says nothing but I don't feel comfortable knowing how she feels

Never felt uncomfortable when in any form of dressing with my wife, we are both very open about the situation and until this post I'd never even thought about the MTF transition phase. She knows both sides of me very well so I guess the time in the middle is just that, it happens and it's not unusual for us to be both dressing at the same time...it's just girlie time when we talk girlie things.

k
    k

Banned Read only
    I prefer that my wife to see me in "in between states". I don't want her to see her husband like that. I don't care if she sees me wearing panties but once I'm dressing, I don't like her to see me until I'm fully transformed. It's odd.

Nope. We dress together all the time.

I too prefer my wife to see me when i am fully dressed, she has seen me getting ready and putting on my makeup, but i think she sense's i am uneasy about getting ready in front of her, so she tends to let me get ready on my own
    man i feel like a woman

No way ,, I agree with Kim ,, We go into the changing room together at the store ,,How else would we know if it looks good or not ? She tells me an I tell her ,,Kind of a perk realy if ya think about it . Know one says anything when we go in together . Might be why shopping comes so easy for me ,, I just always done it that way ? She has seen me nude ,,So the clothes is just a Bonus to cover up all the Fat ,,, Kinda like Painting an ugly car ,,,LOL,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

It did when I first began dressing around my wife. Now it's as natural as anything else.
    I think at first I didn't want her to see "the change", just the final result because I was afraid of her reaction or what she might think.
    Over time I realized nothing had changed and now we dress together and it's just us girls getting ready to go out.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

It depends. If its a costume then its neat to show the final product and there are some things that are still private (tricks of the trade) that are sometimes best left up to the imagination. But, undergarments, doesn't matter too much except I feel a little self conscious... probably the same as she does, we don't think much about seeing each other undressed, but at the same time we don't exactly model for each other. I get uncomfortable if she starts talking abouthow I look though.
    Chickie

Banned Read only
    Being in a Don't Ask, Don't Tell marriage, it would bother me to even be seen by her en femme at Halloween. Why? It would make me feel that I was trying to 'push the envelope' because of the special day Halloween is. Now, if she were to suggest me being en femme at Halloween I don't know if I would jump at the chance. You never know how a woman will react in the long term.

We been married for 33 yrs now nothing embarresses me or her. She seen me & I seen her in all form of being dress and undress and everything in between so it dosen't bother me or her seeing one or the other in the middle of getting dress or undress. She helps me get dress sometimes by picking out my bras & panties and what ever she would me to wear that day. I wear panties and bras quite offten so she see me all the time getting dress. She buys me most of my bras and panties and have to modle them for her

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charlen View Post
    I was getting dressed last weekend. Ihad on my bra and garter belt and hose. My wife walk into the bedroom and it really botherd me alot. Does this bother anyone else
    Does your wife mind? That might make a difference to how one feels about it.

If I had a SO who didn't mind, I wouldn't mind; male female or in between it doesn't matter to me.

It took me a while - but I am OK with her seeing me partially dressed as a woman (still working on being comfortable with her watching me put on my makeup)

Nope, she's seen me naked before.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleena View Post
    Nope, she's seen me naked before.
    Needless to say, my SO has seen me naked too. Not a problem. But it would bother me if the stage of dress was anything more then panties but less then full transformation. Don't know why, but it just would.

Quote Originally Posted by BRANDYJ View Post
    Needless to say, my SO has seen me naked too. Not a problem. But it would bother me if the stage of dress was anything more then panties but less then full transformation. Don't know why, but it just would.
    That's fine Brandy. Mine got used to it, I'm not about to go backwards on this. She's seen me in and out of everything, it doesn't phase her any more. It doesn't turn her on either. It's just life with Marleena.

not anymore (been doing this a long time...). In fact, I just tried on a new dress and she had to zip it up for me...
    When the answers escape us when we start to fade
    Remember who loved you and the ones who have stayed
    Cause my body will fail, but my soul will go on
    So don't you get lonely I'm right where you are

Well, I'm not married, and I've only been with my SO for a short while, and she saw me in panties the first night. ( Well, for short while anyway! ) It seemed totally natural from the start. that's been one of the nicest things about the whole relationship, we just meshed, we can talk about anything. She had no issues with my underdressing, she is open to helping me do a full dress, she gave me a pedicure the other day....

Yes, I'm hanging on to this one!
    Last edited by UNDERDRESSER; 09-01-2012 at 11:12 PM.
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I guess it depends of the person but I don't mind it. It's just business as usual but than again, I always sleep in panties and a nighty. We both model our new purchases together. She just bought me some new panties and as soon as we got home I tried them on. She of course said she knew they would look good and they did.

Lexi