It's interesting to me that in spite of all the words we've fired at eachother about society, laws, spectra (or lack thereof) and everything else, it seems to boil down to everyone defending their identities.

Surely in a space like this one, we can refrain from attacking the identity of others!?

If you transitioned because you felt that there was no other option, great! The fact that there are also people in the world who waited to transition (for instance to finish raising their children, or to protect a retirement they've spent their lives buildjng, or whatever) ... that doesn't invalidate your experience of "I can't handle waiting I must do this now". Both are valid, why must one experience diminish another ?? Actualy, how could that even be possible?!

If you tell me you are TS, it is not my place to tell you that you arent. It's nobody's place to do that. Same as if you tell me you're CD ... or if like myself, you find yourself somewhere between "playing dressup" and "suffering every minute of my life being utterly disconnected from my assigned gender" ... that's how I am ... if you think it's not possible for someone to be like that then I kindly suggest you keep that opinion to yourself because it is uninformed ... you don't have to live in my head and I can tell you it's definitely like that