Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naughty Girl or ???

Question Naughty Girl or ???

Hello Ladies,

I have always liked short skirts. I just got some real bargains on skirts that come to just below the knee. I actually like the swish & swirl that comes with the length. Now to my question: When sitting, I flatten the skirt to my butt. So far so good. When I cross my legs, I like to pull the skirt up to expose the knees. Guess I enjoy giving a leg show. Am I being a naughty girl? Should I pull the skirt down to cover the knees? Let me hear your opinions.

Hugs all around,

Michelle:nono:

Hmm

Well, I say go for it. I prefer short skirts/dresses. Love the look of longer ones, but I like to see my hose covered legs. But in the GG world I suspect many Women might consider it too-revealing or even ****ty? But then again, if you are trying to get attention, it could work.

Liz

Jenna cd in nc JennaisahottieNC's Avatar
    this girl here loves the minis!!! i love barely covering my thighs bc i like the skimpy sexy naughty look. all i need now is a catholic school girl outfit and i will look younger than i am now more than i really do as a guy!!!!!

Jenna

Gold Member
    I think the proper thing is to pull your skirt to your knees or below if its long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by McLegs View Post
    Hello Ladies,

I have always liked short skirts. I just got some real bargains on skirts that come to just below the knee. I actually like the swish & swirl that comes with the length. Now to my question: When sitting, I flatten the skirt to my butt. So far so good. When I cross my legs, I like to pull the skirt up to expose the knees. Guess I enjoy giving a leg show. Am I being a naughty girl? Should I pull the skirt down to cover the knees? Let me hear your opinions.

Hugs all around,

Michelle:nono:
    I love short skirts and dresses. Of course, being 6'3" sans heels, a lot of dresses and skirts are going to be short to one degree or another. I have great legs and love showing them off, and have quite a collection of miniskirts and minidresses.:blushing:

Usually, I only wear longer skirts and dresses if they have slits on the front or side(s).

Silver Member
    Oh, I just LOVE those slits!!

Fearlessly Independent RebeccaLynne's Avatar

Wink Decorum!

Michelle, I agree with Tina. After being properly seated, either smooth or pull the skirt or dress forward to its fullest extent. Discreetly demure. After all, you don't want to give the wrong impression. Or do you?

Banned Read only

Just for the naughty girl

A proper lady would smooth her skirt or dress from the back of the thigh to the kneee as sitting. She would also allow he skirt or dress to flow naturally to it's full length. But hey...who says you have to be a proper girl.

Colleen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Feeling pretty on the inside.

I, too, love mini skirts and am a firm believer in the notion that no skirt can be too short. I just cross my knees and put my hands in my lap.

Being naughty

You are just plain being "naughty", Hon. I calls 'em as I sees 'em. Ericka/Rich

Wink

Hi, I've just joined this site and thought I'd comment on the short skirt issue. I agree about pulling your skirt or dress up when sitting down in order to show off the legs. I always pull mine up to well above the knee. After all, legs are not just made for walking are they?

Bianca T-Girl
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bianca T-Girl; 10-23-2006 at 08:34 AM.

Red face Now That's Naughty

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,
    Bianca that last shot is just pulling the skirt up more than what I was taking about! When I started the thread I meant, pulling the skirt to just above or at the knee. Show a little leg & make crossing legs easier. I always find that when I cross, the skirt gets pinched between my thighs. Everything in moderation. A little gets:hubba-hubba. Too much gets:How much Babe?

Hugs,
    Michelle

Now there's nothing wrong with being ****ty!

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

Thumbs up Stages

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Kat View Post
    Now there's nothing wrong with being ****ty!
    No there is not.
    The original post said naughty. Everyone has their own look that can change. Hell all women have moods. So do I. When getting dressed I have to decide what mood I'm in & that determines what stage I'm going to dress in:

Prim & Proper
    Tease
    Naughty
    Sexy
    ****ty
    And then there is...?

Hugs,
    Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by JennaisahottieNC View Post
    this girl here loves the minis!!! i love barely covering my thighs bc i like the skimpy sexy naughty look. all i need now is a catholic school girl outfit and i will look younger than i am now more than i really do as a guy!!!!!

Jenna
    Yes!! I am right with there. I too love mini skirts (or better yet micro). The shortest ones that I am wearing are about 10" long. Too bad it is winter now, time for longer skirts and all that warm and concealing stuff
    Have fun now, life is too short to wait,
    RedBaron
    http://www.facebook.com/guenther.eichhorn

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron View Post
    The shortest ones that I am wearing are about 10" long. Too bad it is winter now
    But you can still wear them round the house - I do

Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    I think the proper thing is to pull your skirt to your knees or below if its long enough.
    I agree, Tina. The skirt will ride up naturally. Part of the fun of wearing a skirt is to have to readjust it every so often.

Karen Sue

Love those short skirts and dresses , like my mother used to say if you got flaunt it , or it pays to advertise.Peg

Correct on the smoothing the skirt before you sit, but dont cross your legs per se...a proper lady would sit very straight and ankles crossed

And just so Im not misunderstood...thighs together!!

Im not sure if youre being naughty...yeah...I think so...but its more ladylike if you just sit like a well mannered lady and enjoy the passing glances...I THINK thats all ...for now...toodles! Charity's GG
    Last edited by uknowhoo; 10-24-2006 at 02:15 AM. Reason: 3 consec

No there is not.
    The original post said naughty. Everyone has their own look that can change. Hell all women have moods. So do I. When getting dressed I have to decide what mood I'm in & that determines what stage I'm going to dress in:

Prim & Proper
    Tease
    Naughty
    Sexy
    ****ty
    And then there is...?
    Dressing in such as way that you'd be rejected for employment at a house of ill fame on the grounds that you look too ****ty.
    --Kat

"I never kept up with the fashions. I believed in wearing what I thought looked good on me." --Bettie Page

"This above all--to thine own self be true" --Hamlet, Act I, scene iii

Is Disney a Mickey Mouse operation?

Exposed knees, no problem. Just keep your legs together and/or crossed tightly while seated.

Vikki

Quote Originally Posted by KathrynTX View Post
    Dressing in such as way that you'd be rejected for employment at a house of ill fame on the grounds that you look too ****ty.
    Been there, done that

But sometimes being blatant is just sooo wrong. The classic LBD can be so sexy without being blatant.

Ladies, Ladies, Ladies,
    Bianca that last shot is just pulling the skirt up more than what I was taking about! When I started the thread I meant, pulling the skirt to just above or at the knee. Show a little leg & make crossing legs easier. I always find that when I cross, the skirt gets pinched between my thighs. Everything in moderation. A little gets:hubba-hubba. Too much gets:How much Babe?
    Hugs,
    Michelle
    Well my picture wasn't supposed to be an illustration of how one should sit. That was just taken indoors, for the hell of it. I obviously wouldn't want to attract too much attention if I was out and I agree that dressing smart and more reserved is the right thing to do. But indoors, is a different thing.
    Bianca.
    Last edited by Bianca T-Girl; 10-24-2006 at 05:20 AM. Reason: To change color

Cutie looking for friends kayla1003's Avatar
    I won't wear pants or even skirts lower than my knees. I figure I have great legs, why hide them.