Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fear-free Lingerie Shopping

I love the gals at LB

I am a 42c and I shop frequently at Lane Bryant. The girls that work at the store are fabulous and treat me like one of the girls. I have had my bra size measured twice(once since weight loss and they are always helping me with the latest clothes to try on. I try to pick times when fewer customers are in the store but it doesn't really matter since they are always helpful. They are careful to point out what looks good and what doesn't. I usually go in wearing unisex clothes with panties and bra of course. I really like the tees and camis that they sell and the 3/4 sleeve v necks.

Banned Read only
    Yeah, Xmas time is a great time to go shopping in drab. Now I don't have to dress in drag when I go to Nashville and Louisville this weekend.

Except you can't go shopping for a wig and they not know it's for you!

Wink Hi ladies

Well Guess who went Shopping today Woohoo, well it has been quite a few months since i have spent anything on myself sooooo i decided i was going to get something sexy today, so i went to La Senza and bought myself a nice pink push-up bra with removable pads, and of course there panties are 3 for like $21 so i had to have 3 of course. Wow the panties are SOOO soft. Oh ya the bras are on 30% off sale. So i am sitting here feeling sexy as ever in my bra, panties, sheer black thigh highs, low pumps and my sheer nightie.

Went shopping on my way back from the Ohio State/Michigan game. Took advantage of the VS 3 for $30 getting an awesome purple/pink zebra print hiphugger (very sexy), an red zebra print thong (very sexy), and a black satin low rise thong (body by victoria)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki T View Post
    Well Guess who went Shopping today Woohoo, well it has been quite a few months since i have spent anything on myself sooooo i decided i was going to get something sexy today, so i went to La Senza and bought myself a nice pink push-up bra with removable pads, and of course there panties are 3 for like $21 so i had to have 3 of course. Wow the panties are SOOO soft. Oh ya the bras are on 30% off sale. So i am sitting here feeling sexy as ever in my bra, panties, sheer black thigh highs, low pumps and my sheer nightie.
    Quote Originally Posted by CalvinKlein View Post
    Went shopping on my way back from the Ohio State/Michigan game. Took advantage of the VS 3 for $30 getting an awesome purple/pink zebra print hiphugger (very sexy), an red zebra print thong (very sexy), and a black satin low rise thong (body by victoria)

Thanks, You too have me all excited....about shopping at VS on Monday!!!

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Appendage
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Thanks, You too have me all excited....about shopping at VS on Monday!!!

Love Karren
    Uhhhhh Karen???

I am trying to be delicate here...but wow, your uh bustline?
    Not bad! You got some sharable secrets?

Jealoustina.
    Cruisin' on a sardine boat
    Loaded with crazy people