Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Not Another Bloody Pantie Thread!!! OH YES!!!!

Barttering with Captlex

Sorry Capt Lex but it just struck me if perchance you have not entirely divested your self of your fine collection of soft silky feminine panties would you be willing to barter for my collection of course, thick white cotton tighty whites. I sure we could come to some fair trade. Please do be in touch.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex View Post
    Don't you like yours, Kieron? Mine is a lovely shade of blue!
    uhhhhhh we must have the same one!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ubokvt View Post
    Sorry Capt Lex but it just struck me if perchance you have not entirely divested your self of your fine collection of soft silky feminine panties would you be willing to barter for my collection of course, thick white cotton tighty whites. I sure we could come to some fair trade. Please do be in touch.
    hey capt ubokvt wants your panties i bet you never thought you would see the day when someone said that lol

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

Talking Seriously

Tamara

How could you???? You really do need a swift. But you know I love you . I do have to say though, I totally agree with you in that I don't get the whole fascination aspect. Seriously, we GG's don't obsese about the panties we do or don't wear. And we don't obsese about men's underwear either. Also, I have researched this, mainly cos I'm tired of the gurls raving about the different styles and fabrics, and hey guess what? You can get men's undies in different styles and fabrics Who'd a thunk it??? Of course there is the frilly aspect. It is true that men's undies don't have little bows or ruffles! So maybe that's what they are really attracted to? Can we get on with it now and go to a more serious topic, like what color hose look best with these heels?

ya, Country Girl
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Country girl GG View Post
    Can we get on with it now and go to a more serious topic, like what color hose look best with these heels?
    omg! dont start them off will you!! Tamara is gonna kick your butt lol

Quote Originally Posted by ubokvt View Post
    Captlex Since you are probably the formost authority present, on the FTM forum, are they equally obsessed with wearing tighty whities and if so what is their general opionion for enjoying them so much?
    Okay, I had to go back and check the undies poll in the Clubhouse to be sure, and I was right (drum roll, please) . . . boxers are the overwhelming favorites - not tighty whities, although some like briefs, but didn't specify a color. None mentioned an obsession for them either.

As for myself, I really don't like the briefs, and especially not white ones (booooring!). I prefer my boxers first, and boxer-briefs second - but never white ones and my boxers have either pirates or superheros on them. I don't suppose you have any of those you can barter? Maybe Kieron will take your whities.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Platinum Member
    Maybe Kieron will take your whities.
    hell no way im a boxers boy and i dont do white!

Love being a girly girl! Country girl's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Kieron Andrew View Post
    omg! dont start them off will you!! Tamara is gonna kick your butt lol

ooooh Tamara, spank me, spank, oops uh wait a minute, that's a different thread!
    y'all
    [SIZE=4]Country Girl GG [/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]When you find something good... Grab it with both hands and do all you can do to keep it![/SIZE]

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Don't you like yours, Kieron? Mine is a lovely shade of blue!
    You mean they aren't a manly leopard or tiger print???? I'm shocked, appalled and mildly mortified!!!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GG Vanya View Post
    You mean they aren't a manly leopard or tiger print???? I'm shocked, appalled and mildly mortified!!!
    Suppose you'll be asking for a look next lol

Gold Member
    Hey speaking of panties, I had a pair of brand new white panties on today when I got dressed , I felt so girlie

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Hey speaking of panties, I had a pair of brand new white panties on today when I got dressed , I felt so girlie
    TINA!!!! dont you dare start lol

Gold Member
    TINA!!!! dont you dare start lol
    Well I did:mad:

Banned Read only
    Deep South, the land of Magnolia trees, Mint Juleps on the verandah ,hoop skirts & antebellum homes.
    Well, now that you mention it They have rules here against p*n** pictures, but I've seen nothing banning jock strap pics! Just gotta take the picture sans the "snap on tools" to prevent breaking another rule: the bulge.

OK, I'm pushing my luck here...so I'll now go :GE:

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tina Dixon View Post
    Well I did:mad:
    lol ok ok let you off JUST this once

Platinum Member
    Well, now that you mention it They have rules here against p*n** pictures, but I've seen nothing banning jock strap pics! Just gotta take the picture sans the "snap on tools" to prevent breaking another rule: the bulge.

OK, I'm pushing my luck here...so I'll now go :GE:

lol i put the thought in your head perhaps i should go too. NOT!!

I prefer thongs because the support that they proveides me.

This is myu 2 cents

You kids are so funny. It's no wonder I come here all the time.

Seriously, I just went back and looked at how the site is laid out and I just want to say it's really good - laid out really well. Congratulations, sorry about the panties threads, we just get a bit obsessed (again, FTMs, take note : guy=one track mind) (it's so much simpler for you guys, just dumb yourself down ) ((ok, I'm going to get my ass kicked for that one))

panties

well you got me back here too as a long time panty wearer i too like the styles and cut of the panties and like the many prints and brite gilry colors mens underware dsoent come in brite colors ..also the fact there made for a womans figure not a males so there tighter and more restricktive in a sence they always remind your wearing them .. sure maleunder could too but there not as sexy maybe too females male underware is sexy just like felmae underware is too a male or maybe its because there called panties not tighty whitey or boxers..... this debate can go on and on . As submisive for me the turn on of the being exposed too a Mistress or Master weather forced to wear or they make you wear panties and other things is also some thing some submivies thrive on or thrill too....

and i know you'll flame me so just let me have it ...................

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iwearpanties View Post
    well you got me back here too as a long time panty wearer i too like the styles and cut of the panties and like the many prints and brite gilry colors mens underware dsoent come in brite colors ..also the fact there made for a womans figure not a males so there tighter and more restricktive in a sence they always remind your wearing them .. sure maleunder could too but there not as sexy maybe too females male underware is sexy just like felmae underware is too a male or maybe its because there called panties not tighty whitey or boxers..... this debate can go on and on . As submisive for me the turn on of the being exposed too a Mistress or Master weather forced to wear or they make you wear panties and other things is also some thing some submivies thrive on or thrill too....

and i know you'll flame me so just let me have it ...................
    Nope I'm not going to flame you, I wore brand new panties yesterday while dressed, and their the greatest thing since the wheel was invented

Hello,
    I am not sure if my reply will not any addtional information to this thread, but thought I would throw it out there none the less. To me underwear whether it is male or female is the equivilant to wrapping paper on a present....... You gotta tear the wrapping off to get to the present. To me it isnt about the underwear that one wears, but whats inside of those undies. No obsession about panties or men's undies here.....nope nope nope.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar
    Hey Girls and Boys. Have you noticed the 'Thread Starter' has not come back since Post #78...Makes me a bit 'Suspicious'

I think someone should check her credentials..

Sarah R.
    Last edited by Sarah Rabbit; 11-26-2006 at 08:20 PM.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Oddly enough, I was just wondering/worrying about her. Has anyone seen Tamara online in the last 24 hours? Sharon? Anyone know if Tamara is OK?

Platinum Member
    Oddly enough, I was just wondering/worrying about her. Has anyone seen Tamara online in the last 24 hours? Sharon? Anyone know if Tamara is OK?
    shes been around.............

Banned Read only
    shes been around.............
    OK, nuff said, just as long as I know she and hers are alright! Thanks Kieron