PDA

View Full Version : Crossing dressing and dating guys?

Pages : 1 2 [3]

legz31
07-10-2010, 04:21 PM
That would be me (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1990994&postcount=165). I've never had anyone refer to me as 'that hot girl' though. I like it! lol

I really find that hard to believe. I just took a look at your album, you are a hot girl!

But seriously, I've also noticed that attitudes about dating men increase over time and I've often wondered if this is because the fantasy builds up to a fevered pitch? Does sexual orientation really change (providing a TG is not on hormones), or would the reality of having sex with a guy severely disappoint if it were experienced in RL?

Very good point. I don't mean to be cliche, but I guess there is only one way to find out.

kellycan27
07-10-2010, 04:35 PM
While the thought of prince charming riding in on his white steed is a romantic notion, wouldn't you be putting the horse before the cart? You don't even know if you are going to like what the prince has to offer you.:heehee: Just a thought.

Kel

legz31
07-10-2010, 04:46 PM
It is soo complicated and confusing :)

ReineD
07-10-2010, 04:47 PM
I told someone, a gay guy, recently that the best way I knew how to explain my bisexuality is that GGs are my native tongue and guys are my second language. :)

That's very good! lol. It's the best description I've seen yet. :)

Here's food for thought. I speak two languages but I'm more proficient now in English than my native language, due to the lack of people to talk to in French. :)

NicoleScott
07-10-2010, 05:17 PM
The only man I would ever want to be with is myself. I have fantasized about a magical encounter with me dressed as a woman being with me as a man.

I've had similar thoughts, either being the guy lusting over my woman (me in the mirror), or me en femme being desired by me the guy. Kinda weird, I guess, but I'm a dress-for-pleasure CD, and it's the visual image that excites. These fantasies usually involve my over-the-top style and strong fetish for deep red lipstick and very high heels. I've never actually been with a man while crossdressed (or otherwise), but hey, nothing wrong with fantasies. Speaking of fantasies, I have also fantasized about being with another CD, but again, never done that.

To the original question, it seems to me that all who have responded have thought about being with a man while crossdressed. Some have done it, some want to but haven't (yet), and some have totally rejected the idea as sick. But how can you reject the idea if you haven't thought about it?

sherri
07-10-2010, 05:44 PM
While the thought of prince charming riding in on his white steed is a romantic notion, wouldn't you be putting the horse before the cart? You don't even know if you are going to like what the prince has to offer you.:heehee: Just a thought.

KelEuphemism that it is, he wouldn't be my Prince Charming unless he had what it takes to blow my skirt clear up over my head. :) And he wouldn't be riding a cart or a horse ... I'm thinking an Audi luxury sedan maybe ... :D

I just meant I agree that even when I decide that Iwould like to be with a man, I may not get to. Finding one that is willing is probably not going to be easy.It depends on what you mean by "be with a man". I don't know what you look like, but if it's sex you're after, you shouldn't have too much trouble. A meaningful relationship is another matter entirely -- or even a guy with enough balls to take you out to a nice restaurant.

That's very good! lol. It's the best description I've seen yet. :)

Here's food for thought. I speak two languages but I'm more proficient now in English than my native language, due to the lack of people to talk to in French. :)Lol. I know what you mean! These days, my parlez vous is in play much more than the Queen's english. :D Not my fault though, I love being bilingual -- or better yet, maybe I could be the translator in the middle! :D

These fantasies usually involve my over-the-top style and strong fetish for deep red lipstick and very high heels. I've never actually been with a man while crossdressed (or otherwise), but hey, nothing wrong with fantasies. Speaking of fantasies, I have also fantasized about being with another CD, but again, never done that.I think you're a hottie! The only fantasies that interest me are the ones that stand a chance of becoming reality. ;-)

That would be me (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1990994&postcount=165). I've never had anyone refer to me as 'that hot girl' though. I like it! lolI forgot to add that your avatar pic has always given me hot flashes! So expressive.

Georginamilnes
07-10-2010, 06:46 PM
I cant agree with Lilly44B and Mistybtm more,tried it liked it,and now love it. Being dressed and being with a man is true feminine fullfillment. Scary at first,but now there is no other way I would rather be.

Sammy777
08-06-2010, 01:57 PM
I'm just curious to see just how many of the girls here now that "have [or claimed to have had] it done and love it"

Would still feel as giggly as a school girl from her first kiss
If it wasn't for the fact you knew your frilly lil sexy knickers/Panties were wrapped around your ankles at the time.

Wouldn't it be the same if you were both naked?

Does peeling down those french cut panties make it oh so much enjoyable then pulling down your boxerbriefs??

Do you need t keep the lights on or off to keep it :in the mood" and not suddenly break back into reality??

EllieOPKS
08-06-2010, 02:25 PM
When I was young, 12 yo, my best friend and I did some experimenting with each other. It was fun, we had no thoughts regarding it other exploration and I did not encounter it again with another guy, but I had no concerns about it either way. I am pretty new to CD and have enjoyed this forum immensely. I have drawn from the knowledge of many and it has made CDing much more fun.
As far as being with a guy, back in the winter I was at the gym and had gotten my regular workout in and taken a shower. At the time, I would only wear panties. I had become pretty good at getting them off and on without drawing attention, normally putting them on while my towel was still wrapped around me, then slipping on my slacks. As I was leaving the locker room one evening a guy behind me struck up a conversation. He commented that he was going for a beer (there is a bar 2 doors down from the gym) and offered to buy me one.
Long story short, he had seen me a couple of weeks ago and noticed my panties in my locker when I opened the door. He was into crossdressers. One thing led to another and after a couple of weeks we ended up at his place. It was the first time I had fully dressed including hair and makeup. It was kinda like a date. I very much took the role of the girlfriend and did my best to please him like a girl. Now looking back, I kinda feel like its a transformation when I dress like a girl, I will totally act like one. Forgive the long winded story/explanation of dating a guy, I just felt like telling my story

StarrOfDelite
08-11-2010, 05:33 PM
I'm just curious to see just how many of the girls here now that "have [or claimed to have had] it done and love it"

Would still feel as giggly as a school girl from her first kiss
If it wasn't for the fact you knew your frilly lil sexy knickers/Panties were wrapped around your ankles at the time.

Wouldn't it be the same if you were both naked?

Does peeling down those french cut panties make it oh so much enjoyable then pulling down your boxerbriefs??

Do you need t keep the lights on or off to keep it :in the mood" and not suddenly break back into reality??

Can't speak for anyone else, of course, but when engaged in the dirty deed am usually wearing zilch. The feminine look is in the makeup, and the accessories. The clothes and the wigs cost too much to risk having them damaged by the stray squirt of masculine fluid. Monica Lewinski's sweater was ruined, wasn't it?

Curious as to why you assume that what bi-CD do with Men is not "reality." Everyone wears a face which they show only to themselves, some are satin, some are steel, some are silk and some are leather, so which is reality, the face we wear at our work place, the face we wear at Thanksgiving dinner, the face of passion and sex, or the face we see in the mirror at at 3:00 a.m. on Sunday morning? 1 And which one is the mask?

1 Apologies to Billy Joel.

Kaitlyn Michele
08-11-2010, 06:51 PM
I agree with you Starr

its a subtle, but very powerful thing in all trans peoples lives...cisgendered people have to work very hard to understand what most of us go through.. our identities and our sexuality are dehumanized and minimized all the time

and kudos to the cisgendered people that can really look at something like "Bi-CD" sex as equal to whatever kind of sex they enjoy..

and BTW...my bestest "bi-cd" friend carries a large handbag and in it she keeps her "F#* me" shoes and her "sex" wig for proper occasions..:heehee:, you can always wash a stain out of a dress:devil:

Valerie1973
08-11-2010, 11:13 PM
While dressed en fem, I have often fantasied about being treaded chivalrously on a date. But I sometimes have a freak show going on inside my head so in all reality I don't think I could bring myself to physically be with a man, but going on a date with a good looking guy could serve as an accessory to my being dressed en fem. A long black dress with a high slit :love: -Valerie

titus
08-12-2010, 05:59 PM
......when I am 'dressed', I see myself as, feel myself as, become, 100% female
In that 'mode', I get turned on by the thought of a guy fancying me....coming on to me....not any specific guy...just that he's male and lusts after me
I have never been in the company of a guy when 'dressed'. What would be my reaction, if that situation ever occured, if a man 'came on' to me? I've no idea if I'd go the 'extra mile' to fulfill my femininity but it's an intriguing thought
In my normal 'drab' male persona, I could never think of another guy sexually...in fact the thought would repulse me
How's that for a dichotomy?

Kathryn Martin
08-12-2010, 07:16 PM
I prefer women and can not imagine going out with a man other than friends

Fab Karen
08-12-2010, 08:00 PM
Monica Lewinski's sweater was ruined, wasn't it?

It was a dress, and she chose not to have it cleaned. Wanted a memento I guess.

Eva_nine
08-12-2010, 10:51 PM
I have only ever been intimate with my wife. having said that, when i am dressed and in femme form i often fantasize about men. i want to live the fantasy but finding the right man seems to be a big hurdle for me.

i dont dress often with my wife but she once asked me this question while i was dressed. i hesitated to answer which answered the question without any words.

gemsay32
08-13-2010, 04:28 AM
Why do MTF crossdressers have to be attracted to men or be gay or etc just because they dress as a women? I've always seen them as lesbians in a mans body. The brain of a lesbian is more male than a gay male's brain (in my research). Lesbians probably have a big advantage in the estrogen and puberty departments (a headstart).

The only case I can imagine a MTF crossdresser being interested in men would be if they were a bit closer to gay (male) rather than the average MTF crossdresser. I see gays being a bit closer to women psychologically (and attraction). I see MTF crossdressers being a bit closer to gay than me. I see myself as being less masculine than the average straight male, but i think psychologically i'm closer to male than most cross-dressers are. I do not think how someone looks (male or female) has to be related to their psychology (and attraction). For example, a gay man can have the brain of a women and the attraction impulse of a women but the body of a male wrestler. A gay man does not have to look feminine.

Also I understand that there're a lot of gays that dress as women for sport. It has always seemed odd to me that gay's are psychologically more women-like than MTF crossdressers, so where're all the gays that're wearing dresses and skirts? Well, I suspect it has something to do with sexual attraction. They're not attracted to those things. So there's an element of crossdressing that's probably sexual in nature, but there's also a genuine exploration of the feminine mind. Additionally, gays aren't expected to wear dresses like women are. It's cultural too. I think women are generally more fashion oriented. Not unexpectedly, a lot of gays are that way. Dresses are just one way to express your fashion sense.

While I live in a family with 2 homosexuals, I've never had attraction to males. I've been misunderstood as gay by a lot of people in my past, though. Because I'm not hard enough? I'm not a normal crossdresser either. I really don't fit in here at all. I did, for a time, wonder whether I had attraction to males. I think that ... while I am not attracted to their body ... i think love can exist independent of sexual attraction. And my sexual attraction to fine clothing is proof to me that sexual attraction is probably influenced by cultural and environmental factors. It's not absolute, but probably set at a young age.

KathyC
08-13-2010, 06:35 AM
I am a Lesbian, but too broke to have a date & guts to ask :(

MissTelegothika
08-13-2010, 08:11 AM
...Questions like these usually literally separate the guys from the girls.;):)

Haha! Always good to see a witty forum. :-)

Now thats quite a question... Interesting to see the replies. Quite diverse!
It seems to me that the femininity inside us seems to have its own separate desires and wants alot of the time. Not a split personality as such...but definitely some sort of partition.

EllieOPKS's sentence; "...I kinda feel like its a transformation when I dress like a girl, I will totally act like one." fits me quite well. I'm visually attracted to girls & I like being the dominant one with them. But when I'm feeling girlie - that polarity reverses completely & I find myself wanting to be dominated & treated delicately by a guy. Increasingly I fantasise about wanting to please a guy too. I have sexual feelings about this but its a totally different feeling then when feeling excited about girls.

I think best way to describe this is I'm a guy from the wasit downwards & a girl from the waist up... & I know that makes no sense!

Perhaps its just fantasies where we/I just imagine what it might be like for a girl, based on our pre-conceptions & what society teaches us etc. However... I need some definite answers now... so I hear the ominous words "go experiment!"
looming over the horizon. Anyone else in a similar puzzle of sexual sudoku? lol.

Ria
08-13-2010, 09:46 AM
Lesbian right here...

anabelle
08-13-2010, 10:59 AM
As a guy I am only interested in woman, but when I dress I consider myself 100% female(even if I do not pass all the time).

So when I am dressed I get so excited and horny for a man. And trying to say this without sounding defensive and to answer the questions above, I do not at all believe it is a "homosexual tendency" or anything like that. I am very open and free with my sexuality in any mode I dress but I just flat out don't enjoy being with a man when I am a man.

The fun, the fantasy, the excitement for me IS the fact I am dressed. I really do want to be the girl in form and treatment. Having some big guy come in and swoop me up is a dream come true.

I have been with a few guys when dressed and I enjoyed them all for the most part. It was more fun than I ever imaged, and when I am with them I demand to be only treated like a girl, aka no touching my...well you get it. But everything else is open game.

PetiteTonya
08-13-2010, 11:42 AM
First, It's interesting to read all of your collective opinions and, in some cases fantasies about how it might feel to be with a man. I myself have never been with a man and I know I never will be.

Having said that, for the past two years I have been in a relationship with a woman who, from my perspective, "bedded" me as a man would a woman. My story is somewhat different than most here I grant you as this particular woman also brought me out, dressed me, made me up, pushed me out the door into the real world and I have been living part of my life that way ever since.

I suspect that my developmental path points to transexuality. I know that inside, a large part of who I really am is female...perhaps more than I care to admit but imagine if you can a complete role reversal where the person standing in front of you is of the opposite sex genetically, and prefers you in lingerie, heels and fully made up.

It sounds wonderful I know and on many levels it is very much so. On still another level however, it becomes complicated, it changes the entire dynamic of a relationship and not always for the better.

Best wishes

joannemarie barker
08-13-2010, 12:23 PM
You know what,I don't think I'd wanna be a girl with a girl.I like to be a man with a girl
I'd still like to be a girl with a man though..hmm does that make sense lol :)

LizaPond
08-13-2010, 01:14 PM
I live most of my day as Liza. all I want is to go out and find a man to date. Humm can't think of any other reason to ...

Liza

kellycan27
08-13-2010, 01:48 PM
You know what,I don't think I'd wanna be a girl with a girl.I like to be a man with a girl

About as much sense as the rest of this life, so I wouldn't be too concerned :heehee:

:hugs:

Kel

neha
08-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Since childhood i did wish to be a girl. I like to be girly always and be among girls always.Since then i dress up as a girl and tend to behave as a girl. I started to figure my body as a girl. I wish i was born as i girl. I only feel comfortable and cozy when i am dressed up as a hot girl. I like the tension of my Bra and Panties. I like to be in my black erotic lingeire and fishnet stockings with suspenders always. I love to have pink lipglows,eyeshadows and nail polish in my long nails. I love to use rose blushers always.I love to have long glossy black hair that touches my butt. I love to in black killer heels and white mini skirts. I love the stockings being tight to my skin. It makes me feel very proud that I am a girl now. I like the crowd admiring my sexy body. I like to walk in the streets as a hot sexy girl and like guys admiring my beauty. One day I would love to be a hot sexy dancer at a night club. I would love to get married to a guy who will love me as his dear wife and treat me soft. I would love to be a happy married wife for life. I wish to be a house wife serving my husband all time. Every night when my husband comes back home, I like to lie on his chest and relax. I love to be taken for a date and treated romantic.

I am dreaming of a day when turn myself into a complete girl and guys take me for date and treat me so girly.

lari
08-13-2010, 04:59 PM
I love dating guys and never ever miss a chance

Suzi Q
08-13-2010, 05:18 PM
I never think about dating guys.
I would like to go places En Femme with my wife or another GG.
I had a special occasion make up session at Sephora at the suggestion of a female friend and met her there En Femme. After she waited with me while I was being made up we walked the mall just for fun.

Suzi Q

Barbara Dugan
08-13-2010, 07:30 PM
I dont want date guys anymore:doh:..what I really want is to marry one:daydreaming:

KarenCDFL
08-13-2010, 07:45 PM
"If a cucumber to take out the garbage....."

Newbridget
08-13-2010, 08:23 PM
That's the main reason I CD and I really enjoy my very naughty femme side and so does my partner(s).

seanmuscle
08-13-2010, 09:57 PM
That would be me (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1990994&postcount=165). I've never had anyone refer to me as 'that hot girl' though. I like it! lol

But seriously, I've also noticed that attitudes about dating men increase over time and I've often wondered if this is because the fantasy builds up to a fevered pitch? Does sexual orientation really change (providing a TG is not on hormones), or would the reality of having sex with a guy severely disappoint if it were experienced in RL?

Or .. the big question: For those who are discovering an increasing desire for men, are they slowly getting out of denial over always having been homosexual? Have their sexual experiences with GGs been fulfilling all along or were these TGs just going through the motions because they felt they had to? I'm not saying this is the case but the questions do come to mind.

Look as a woman I know it must disappoint you knowing that most CDs eventually want to be with us men. You might have feelings of jealousy and insecurity knowing your husband is attracted to masculine, strong and handsome men while en femme. That is why I would advice you to date a traditional man.

Being with a man is the CDs ultimate fantasy. Men have been conditioned to be very masculine and embracing their feminine side takes time. That is why they first start out trying moms panties in secret, work their way to her hose, then her heels, eventually developing the courage to go in public and buy their own lingerie etc... As they gain more comfort with their feminine identity they will explore deeper into the feminine world. Being with a man is the ultimate act of femininity. To be acknowledged and loved as a woman completes her feminine transformation.

They dream of a handsome prince fawning over her while she is dressed in a beautiful wedding gown and get a tingly feeling as he dives under to remove her garter belt. They love to be held in our muscular arms, to feel safe and protected by her knight in shining armor. To look up into his eyes and be ravaged by his passionate kisses. They feel so feminine knowing they are driving the young buck wild. They most of all love being intimate with a man. This makes her a real woman.

Megan70
08-13-2010, 10:03 PM
I dont want date guys anymore:doh:..what I really want is to marry one:daydreaming:

And you Barbara would make a lovely Bride, all dressed in white.

StephaniAnn
08-14-2010, 01:29 AM
This makes her a real woman.

There are lots of *real women* (lesbians) who don't necessarily fit the criteria you listed.
Ever try putting on a pair of heels and a skirt? Takes a real man to do that.
Guessing you probably aren't up for that, though.

Carol123
08-14-2010, 01:45 AM
been with 2 men and loved it

michellesworld
08-14-2010, 02:38 AM

Or .. the big question: For those who are discovering an increasing desire for men, are they slowly getting out of denial over always having been homosexual? Have their sexual experiences with GGs been fulfilling all along or were these TGs just going through the motions because they felt they had to? I'm not saying this is the case but the questions do come to mind.

Thanks for tallying all that up:).

I found another informal survey with a much larger sample size done in 1999

http://www.yvonnesplace.net/survey/survey99/sexuality.htm

Of course, both of these studies have severe limitations, for taking a survey from crossdressers who are active on online communities present bias. While there are limitations, th

According to the above link, looks like only 11.3% have dated men while en femme. So essentially, while a lot of CD's may fantasize about dating a man, a small, but somewhat significant number, actually do go through with it.

Of course, we all must realize that these surveys are far from scientific, for these samples are far from random. Still, these studies are illuminating, especially due to the fact that there seems to be so few studies.

neha
08-14-2010, 08:10 AM
being a girl i can be more trendy and hot. i love to be a girl and be treated so by a guy. that makes me feel a complete women.

Cassandra
08-14-2010, 04:15 PM
I'm with a man now, he's 25 years older than me and I love it.

Mistybtm
08-14-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm with a man now, he's 25 years older than me and I love it.

I love being with older men as well.:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::battinge yelashes:

MiraM
08-14-2010, 05:35 PM
And you Barbara would make a lovely Bride, all dressed in white.

Agree 100%

titus
08-16-2010, 08:27 AM
NEVER crossed their minds? NEVER? really? If they say so:brolleyes:

JulieK1980
08-16-2010, 09:25 AM
Look as a woman I know it must disappoint you knowing that most CDs eventually want to be with us men. You might have feelings of jealousy and insecurity knowing your husband is attracted to masculine, strong and handsome men while en femme. That is why I would advice you to date a traditional man.

Being with a man is the CDs ultimate fantasy. Men have been conditioned to be very masculine and embracing their feminine side takes time. That is why they first start out trying moms panties in secret, work their way to her hose, then her heels, eventually developing the courage to go in public and buy their own lingerie etc... As they gain more comfort with their feminine identity they will explore deeper into the feminine world. Being with a man is the ultimate act of femininity. To be acknowledged and loved as a woman completes her feminine transformation.

They dream of a handsome prince fawning over her while she is dressed in a beautiful wedding gown and get a tingly feeling as he dives under to remove her garter belt. They love to be held in our muscular arms, to feel safe and protected by her knight in shining armor. To look up into his eyes and be ravaged by his passionate kisses. They feel so feminine knowing they are driving the young buck wild. They most of all love being intimate with a man. This makes her a real woman.

That's a rather broad statement. As with most generalizations it falls flat though. While some Crossdressers do, any statement that says all, is almost always false. Life just isn't that black and white. Even perusing this thread shows the large gray area, and a number of crossdressers that simply don't fit into that pigeon hole.

Sophie_C
08-16-2010, 09:43 AM
But, Sean never said "all", did he?

JulieK1980
08-16-2010, 01:28 PM
But, Sean never said "all", did he?

His second paragraph, it would be inferred. Just saying "most" in the first paragraph is overshadowed by the inferences below it. In other words the word "most" in the paragraph is a technicality over the broader statements below.

But even with the statement "most" it's still a very broad brush stroke, that I still don't necessarily see any evidence to support.

christiek
08-16-2010, 02:40 PM
I am mtf 25 living full time and I have to say after dating a couple of men I don't sleep as well at night when I am single (like I am now). There is just something about being with a man that makes me feel safe and secure. Like nothing will ever happen to me as long as he is here. If something does happen when he isn't there I know all I have to do is make a phone call and he will come take care of it. <3 men!

deebra
08-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Oh yes, I was getting a haircut and my barber (who was getting into the gay life) was hinting around about me coming over. So I told him it was a real turn-on for me to CD and he said no problem. As I was dressing that evening to go over his house the excitement was like going on a first date. After shaving 100% I slipped into a pair of black nylon panties with white lace trim, a matching black bra and my D breast forms, black straight skirt, black sweater and 4" pumps. Make-up, wig and perfume completed the transformation. It felt sooo feminine walking in heels, skirt and the weight and jiggle of my breasts. After a little chit-chat we went into his bedroom and when I took off my skirt and sweater I could see what he saw really turned him on. While performing as a woman with bra and panties still on I felt 100% female. It was the best of the best. It took cding to a whole new high. After a couple of hours I got dressed, freshened my makeup and drove home. Trust me, the enjoyment and fullfillment of the whole evening just blew the top off the thermomenter.

seanmuscle
08-18-2010, 01:20 AM
His second paragraph, it would be inferred. Just saying "most" in the first paragraph is overshadowed by the inferences below it. In other words the word "most" in the paragraph is a technicality over the broader statements below.

But even with the statement "most" it's still a very broad brush stroke, that I still don't necessarily see any evidence to support.

I will not apologize for saying most. It is quite evident here that many CDs have fantasies about men and/or have slept with men. Like I said because there is social stigma with being a CD there are often feelings of guilt and shame so it is a process that occurs over time as CDs become more comfortable and accepting of their feminine side. Being with a man is the one the most girly feelings a CD can experience. You can see how many CDs actually think like genetic women. They love to feel safe and protected in a strong mans arms and to be the woman making love to a man.

For all those CDs out there, stockings, heels and garter belts drive men nuts. Especially toped off with lace panties and a frilly feminine blouse.

Haley
08-18-2010, 08:50 AM
But I don't think I could ever do anything with a guy. I love women too much, lol

dee anne
08-18-2010, 09:35 AM
I started dressing first, then fantisizing about going out dressed then went out dressed then started thinking about meeting other cd's for dressing sessions then those thoughts went to more than just dressing. then started thinking about going out wth a man with me dressed. It always has to be dressed though, I do not think of dating men as a man. So i have had 1 experience with a CD, still trying to figure that one out. It was one night and that is not what I had imangined.
What i find the most appealling is spending time with other cross dressers who are curious and feel our way into what feels good.

So to answer the question for me I am interseted in other cd's, how ever aftergoing through this long thread i do not think that any body can be wrong.

Dee anne

JeanDoe
08-18-2010, 10:09 AM
Well, the title says it all...

Joke aside, I think I am also a lesbian in that regard. I don't quite feel like dating men...

Jessica Keys
08-18-2010, 12:31 PM
I love dateing a man when I am dressed in my Sunday go to church skirt/outfit.
Just having a man take care of me and me taking care of him is heaven.
Wearing a nice knee length skirt and seeing his reaction when he carefully puts his hand on my crossed knee while at the theather is worth it.

Gerrijerry
08-18-2010, 12:36 PM
sexuality has nothing to do with gender.

BiancaEstrella
08-18-2010, 01:37 PM
I don't think I could ever get in the mindset to date, bed, etc. a man.

Even when I feel I'm at my peak, my most beautiful, where men would trip over their own feet to get to me -- I'd rather spend that time with a woman. Women are all I've ever found attractive.

JulieK1980
08-18-2010, 03:26 PM
I will not apologize for saying most. It is quite evident here that many CDs have fantasies about men and/or have slept with men. Like I said because there is social stigma with being a CD there are often feelings of guilt and shame so it is a process that occurs over time as CDs become more comfortable and accepting of their feminine side. Being with a man is the one the most girly feelings a CD can experience. You can see how many CDs actually think like genetic women. They love to feel safe and protected in a strong mans arms and to be the woman making love to a man.

For all those CDs out there, stockings, heels and garter belts drive men nuts. Especially toped off with lace panties and a frilly feminine blouse.

No need to apologize. That would imply you did something wrong, and you did not. I just disagree with your statement. :)

Rachael502
08-19-2010, 01:32 PM
I definitely want to take my feminine side all the way to enjoying men!!:daydreaming:

Ashley Jade
08-19-2010, 05:13 PM
Just the thought of being treated like a woman in every way by a good looking man = MMM!!!

Tina P Hose
08-19-2010, 06:03 PM
In the morning while in bed. I often fantasize about being with another cross dresser, in bed.

ReineD
08-20-2010, 05:26 PM
You might have feelings of jealousy and insecurity knowing your husband is attracted to masculine, strong and handsome men while en femme. That is why I would advice you to date a traditional man.

Lol, thanks for your concern, but I was just asking the question. I'm quite happy with my CD boyfriend. :)

If she were attracted to other men or women though, whether she is in guy or femme mode, I don't think our relationship would have much future. :D

Rachael502
08-21-2010, 06:45 AM
Being attracted to other men or women is probably natural, but if you're in a relationship, acting on those attractions is a no-no!

ReineD
08-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Rachael, there are different degrees of attraction, some bordering on the obsessive. I was responding to Mr. Sean Muscle's fantasies. If my SO felt that way about either other men or women, I'm afraid our relationship wouldn't have much future. Excessive fantasies about others do take energy away from current relationships.

JulieK1980
08-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Rachael, there are different degrees of attraction, some bordering on the obsessive. I was responding to Mr. Sean Muscle's fantasies. If my SO felt that way about either other men or women, I'm afraid our relationship wouldn't have much future. Excessive fantasies about others do take energy away from current relationships.

To withhold a fantasy from your S.O. is just sabotaging a relationship. I kinda wonder if with-holding fantasies from loved ones leads to the obsession that your referring to. Being by its very nature a self absorbed behavior, it lends itself to compulsion. :2c:

ReineD
08-24-2010, 12:53 AM
I agree with you, Jody. Fantasies are fun when they can be shared. If a CD wants to take on the more passive role with her GG partner, and she is willing, then I guess the sky's the limit! :)

But there's not much the GG can do if her CD partner wants a man to the point where she/he can think of little else. This would also apply if the CD partner wanted to be with another GG to the same degree. Or if anyone, in any relationship regardless of gender, wanted to be with anyone else for that matter. This would be the "moving on" point for me, both if my SO wanted someone else (and it was more than a passing fancy), or if I did.

JulieK1980
08-25-2010, 07:53 PM
I agree with you, Jody. Fantasies are fun when they can be shared. If a CD wants to take on the more passive role with her GG partner, and she is willing, then I guess the sky's the limit! :)

But there's not much the GG can do if her CD partner wants a man to the point where she/he can think of little else. This would also apply if the CD partner wanted to be with another GG to the same degree. Or if anyone, in any relationship regardless of gender, wanted to be with anyone else for that matter. This would be the "moving on" point for me, both if my SO wanted someone else (and it was more than a passing fancy), or if I did.

Sadly if the CD is not thinking of anything except being with a man while dressed, then yes, I'd say the relationship is probably coming to an end. Fantasy is fantasy until the person decides to make it a reality. I definitely understand how that prospect can cause a lot of anxiety for a S.O. and is one of the reasons I'm a strong supporter of honesty (complete honesty) in a relationship. The other advantage is just as you said, when both people know what the others fantasies are, the sky is the limit!

Even just a fleeting curiosity about the subject should probably be talked about with the persons partner in my mind. I guess what it really comes down to is communication, and honesty are the cornerstone of any successful marriage, or partnership.

Brielle_CD
08-25-2010, 08:58 PM
Just the thought of being treated like a woman in every way by a good looking man = MMM!!!

Right there with yah girl! :daydreaming:

joanad
08-27-2010, 11:27 AM

It makes perfect sense to me.

joannemarie barker
08-27-2010, 11:30 AM
It makes perfect sense to me.

Thanks Joan :)

linda allen
08-28-2010, 07:52 AM
How many of us think about being with a guy while crossdressing?

I know I do! I wanna be a naughty girl! :daydreaming:

I've never been sexually attracted to a man, yet when I dress as a female or even dream about being dressed, I have a fantasy of being with one.

I am married and love my wife so it's not going to happen. Even if I were not married, I don't know how I would arrange it or if I would actually go through with it.

My real fantasy is exchanging bodies with my wife for a couple of weeks. Since that's impossible, my alternate fantasy is that I dress as a female and my wife dresses as a male and ....................

ashley luvs heels
08-28-2010, 02:59 PM
I've always fantasied about being treated like a lady. Having a man lust over me, holding a door, buying flowers etc. I even desire a sexual relationship, but I'm no way turned on by anything manly. Its almost like I want to fulfill the feminine roll, but nothing else. But, outside of being en femme, there is no desire. It's almost like a a switch gets turned on when I slip on a pair of heels.

Sophiewouldbenice
08-28-2010, 03:56 PM
I think a woman is more what I would like to date ^^, but sometimes I am not 100% sure, I only recognized s.th. a good feeling by touching by accident the skin of a good male friend. But trying to imagine s.th. with a man doesn t turn me on, but a small insecurity stays ^^

JenniferLynn0370
08-30-2010, 12:27 AM
Absolutely! I frequently wonder what it would be like to go out on a date with a man and more...I just haven't explored that yet. I have been asked out for drinks by a local guy recently, but have not yet worked up the courage to say yes!

temptationfalls
08-30-2010, 01:16 AM
Kelly,
I have never thought about being with a guy at all however I constantly fantasize about doing sexual things with them. I have no interest in kissing or going on a date with men at all and have no idea what makes a man attractive in the least.

Does that make any sense at all?

ReineD
08-30-2010, 01:36 AM
Temptationfails, from a GGs POV having read most of this thread, it does make sense. :p

You're attracted to the idea of a man, but only because the thoughts make you feel more womanly. I'm guessing that GGs don't do that for you (since with them, you are in your guy mode). But at the same time, you are still sexually attracted to GGs and not men.

linda allen
08-30-2010, 02:55 PM
Kelly,
I have never thought about being with a guy at all however I constantly fantasize about doing sexual things with them. I have no interest in kissing or going on a date with men at all and have no idea what makes a man attractive in the least.

Does that make any sense at all?

That makes perfect sense to me. It's pretty much how I feel. Dressed as a woman, having sex with a male, but he has no face, just .......... you know what.

seanmuscle
08-30-2010, 08:32 PM
That makes perfect sense to me. It's pretty much how I feel. Dressed as a woman, having sex with a male, but he has no face, just .......... you know what.

Pretty much agree. It is the beginning stages. As you go on your journey of self discovery you will begin to want to kiss cute men with strong masculine facial features.

ladyinblack
09-02-2010, 01:40 AM
I am MARRIED!!But this question has crossed my mind alot.Dressed I think being treated like a women even when not dressed I really think that If I wasnt MARRIED that if the situation presented it self while I was dressed I would try something new.Just to know if that is something I would like to persue,But mind you I am MARRIED so this wont be happening any time soon

VikkiVixen7188
09-02-2010, 06:57 AM
I like women the most, but acknowledge that I am a sucker for alpha males (no pun) intended.:D

PrettyFlowingGown
09-02-2010, 07:02 AM
I am still trying to figure out what in h3ll women find attractive about men!I agree, although i've been with a cuppla guys over the years, but never again will I do it. Theres nothing sexy or gorgous about a man at all, hairy chests, legs, moustaches, beards,......yuck!!!!

StarrOfDelite
09-07-2010, 12:39 AM
I agree, although i've been with a cuppla guys over the years, but never again will I do it. Theres nothing sexy or gorgous about a man at all, hairy chests, legs, moustaches, beards,......yuck!!!!

Maybe you were fishing in the wrong pools? There are plenty of attractive, well-groomed guys out there, some of them even know how to talk wine lists intelligently with a sommelier, can tie a windsor knot, and don't drive 1978 Ford F-150 extended cabs with three coon hounds in the rear seat. And, a limited number are actually intelligent and sensitive.

faltenrock
09-07-2010, 02:05 AM
very interesting threat, so many different feelings, thoughts and expectations.
To be, women are the best that we have on this planet. Whenever I see a beautiful woman, I think how is that possible, being so perfect and beautiful.
I'm only into women, if en femme, my dream is to spend time with a GG to do whatever we do when we go out, that includes everything. I guess I would have to consider myself being lesbian when dressed.
But, I do have some fantasies sometimes about going out with a man. My experiences with men are very limited. I've been out to so many places that of course men were attracted to me and they showed. However it made me feel very uncomfortable. The only exception is when ever I talked to men, it was fine, if we just talked and they didn't approach me with words such as "you are so beautiful" ....

I stay with women.

cem_md
09-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Do yu think the challanges are the same?

Lacyfem
09-17-2010, 09:36 AM
I must add to my previous thread that when dressed fem and attracted very much to men and they to me and we have time to spend together. Well, after getting to know one another and perhaps wanting to take our relationship to another level we most often start with kissing. I've always been told that I'm a good kisser by women and now get the same compliment by men I've been with. However, I've found the men I've been with much more passionate when kissing me than the women and this has become so much more desirable for me to be kissed by a man rather than a women because of this passion.

Angie G
09-17-2010, 09:45 AM
The thought has ran through my mind when I dress. But it will never happen.:hugs:
Angie

KatieV
09-17-2010, 10:03 AM
Yes, it is nice to be seen as alluring to men - but beyond that, the thought of physical intimacy is not pleasant.

suchacutie
09-17-2010, 11:04 AM
This thread has been going on for a long time, long enough for our thoughts to have evolved. Looking back, I guess I have evolved in that it seems to me that guys could be ok in theory, but in practice I can't see the attraction!

I guess I'm just a committed trans-lesbian. Yup..that's it!

tina

cgyjamie
09-21-2010, 01:59 PM
sexuality has nothing to do with gender.

Too true. But I find it difficult to come to terms with my sexuality while I am trying to come to terms with my gender!

As for my sexuality: I'm bisexual, my wife is bisexual. We're in family mode right now, so we don't act on anything (not enough time or energy for another relationship). But I have been with men, she has been with women, and in general we both prefer the other sex.

Still, when your dressed to the nines with smooth stockings, a short skirt, blouse, heels, panties, bra and in all ways looking like a woman, it feels kind of natural, for me at least, to think of possibly having a sexual encounter with a man. Faceless man, as someone else wittily pointed out.

joannemarie barker
09-21-2010, 02:52 PM
If you're not the slightest bit attracted to men when in drab then it's pointless forcing yourself to in femme mode.
And a faceless man is wasted if you don't like what's in his pants!
I think men are hot either way :)

jamiero1988
10-10-2010, 04:07 PM
iam a straight guy an i love talking an dating cd

Janice Lester
10-10-2010, 04:57 PM
Dressed in heels or brogues, Bettie Drapers new husband on Mad Men is someone I find wickedly attractive. In general when I'm dressed as one of them I find men attractive but not in an erotic way. But when dressed like a woman I stop thinking about women and its exclusively men and their special parts that I'm thinking about.

joannemarie barker
10-10-2010, 05:08 PM
Dressed in heels or brogues, Bettie Drapers new husband on Mad Men is someone I find wickedly attractive. In general when I'm dressed as one of them I find men attractive but not in an erotic way. But when dressed like a woman I stop thinking about women and its exclusively men and their special parts that I'm thinking about.

That's how I felt for ages Janice but now I fancy men all the time :)

neworleanssusan
10-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Maybe I'm going w-a-a-a-a-ay out on a limb here, but do we need a separate section on the forum for those of us who either date guys or fantasize about dating guys?

ReineD
10-10-2010, 07:09 PM
Maybe I'm going w-a-a-a-a-ay out on a limb here, but do we need a separate section on the forum for those of us who either date guys or fantasize about dating guys?

The mods at CD.com edit posts for overly sexual content and for general inappropriateness as outlined by the rules, not for sexual or gender preferences. If you feel uncomfortable reading the posts in this thread, you could bypass it.

If you were to exclude all the members of CD.com who've ever thought about experiencing sex with men from posting in the general forums, you'd have precious few members left, IMO. I rather suspect that questioning one's sexuality is a fairly common part of gender exploration.

danielle_from_cal
10-10-2010, 07:44 PM
It's not the reason I crossdress (to attract men), but my desire and attraction to men increases when I am dressed. I have been with the same man when I was dressed as a woman and dressed as a man. Both were wonderful but certainly different. When dressed as a woman it was like an out of body experience and his touches were more gentle and seducing. When not dressed as a woman, we were like two equals enjoying each other. I guess that's it: as a woman I was submissive and as a man I was equal. So much for the equal rights of women! But I loved it anyway.

vanityfaira
10-10-2010, 07:57 PM
I am of two polar sexual people. I love women, the way they move, the way they smell, the way they're shaped and sometimes I want to be them, as them. When I'm dressed I want a man to sex me. I don't want his love, I want his libido. I could not have sex with a man if I was not dressed. I've only loved a woman in my chest, and cannot even begin to image that for a man.

Dawna Ellen Bays
10-11-2010, 03:38 PM
As time goes on, I OFTEN fantasize about being with men, yet I'm not at all attracted to them. I thought I was alone in this regard until I "spoke" with another TV who told me that the only thing stopping her from dating a man was she could never visualize a man she could be attracted to, even in her fantasies, so the men are all faceless.

But I think I'd love to be taken out on a date with a man, the kind of date where I'd get to be dolled up very classy and sexy: heels, hose, "night" makeup, nails... Being escorted into a guy's car and heading off into the night together would be a big thrill. I'd love to be treated like a lady and have him pay for everything...

And, yes, I DO fantasize about what "it" would be like with a man, but am 99.99999% sure I'd never do it, so I have no guilt about it.

Christinedreamer
10-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Even though it looks dubious from my avatar, I don't dress femme most of the time. I am very attracted to genuine and sweet CD/TG/ TS individuals. I am wondering how many accomplished, confident TGs are willing to accept attention from a straight appearing/acting man who only wants to treat them as a woman should be but not necessarily delving into physical sex. Only to first base so to speak.

It seems so many posters are heading into the issue of sexual activity from the git go or the expectation of it. I am the only one that has no problem with a purely platonic relationship with respect due and given to both individuals just as thought they were a GG and a GM in the traditional sense?

paulaloha
10-11-2010, 04:03 PM
For me personally I have never thought or fantasized about being with a man. I have never felt even the least bit attracted to men. I am all for women. We I dress I do fantasize about lesbians... So personally I just like girls all the way around.

But this is an interesting topic, I never really think about this aspect of crossdressing as it doesn't occur in my mind. I guess it does make sense for most guys to have thought about this stuff...

I guess I'm just weird...

JohnH
10-11-2010, 04:11 PM
I think of myself as a full-time man no matter how I am dressed or what makeup I would wear. I am also a heterosexual. So the idea of my dating a man would really be nauseating to me. So if I went out with a woman - e.g., my wife, I would be doing so as a normal heterosexual man and not a lesbian even though I might look like a woman.

I guess I am one of the few members of this forum who does not identify himself/herself at anytime as a woman.

NicoleScott
10-11-2010, 04:14 PM
I'm married. But I don't think I would ever have dated a man while en femme. I have no physical attraction to men. I used to online chat a lot, and have had some very nice conversations with men who said they like the way I make up and dress. (Not all of them, though. There was weirdo filtering to be done, at least as best I could). Anyway, I found myself having a strange kind of psychological attraction to those men who were attracted to me. And I did go through a lot of fantasizing about dating. I think it was all about positive feedback for my makeup/dressup activities, trying to look as pretty and glamorous and sexy as I could, getting recognized, and responding to the attention.

Kate17
10-11-2010, 04:18 PM
Barbara petty well summed it up - weak in the knees. When I am dressed, I really like men. When I am not, I like women.

DeeDee1974
10-11-2010, 04:28 PM
In my personal life in overall do not find myself attracted to men. I have had several sexual dreams where I am with a man and for the most part they revolve around me performing orally on the faceless man involved. I've never told anyone about this before but I glad to see many of you on her find themselves attracted to women, but have the same faceless penis fantasies i do.

trappedNhere
10-13-2010, 07:36 PM
Well that the question isn't it? Yes, I dream of being held and the intamacy and safety of a mans arms and love. I guess you could say that I grew up with the idea of white picket fence n house and meeting my man at the door with dinner cooked. However, I'd meet him in a neglige and garders. Wish there was someone who could love me that way. I've "played" the other "role" so long and I think its my time to be pampered and taken care of.

charlie
10-13-2010, 08:57 PM
Hello Kelly!
I had similar fantasies and actually tried it. I went out with a friend and had drinks, dinner and dancing. It was a great night all the way to when kissing, rubbing and sexual stuff was to begin. Then I felt like a straight guy kissing a guy!

britney
10-18-2010, 02:40 AM
i dont think i would ever want to be with a guy. My fantasy would be more like a woman dressed as a guy taking advantage of me. I think this could be pretty kinky and fun!

TommyII
10-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Guess I'm in the lesbian camp. Love to be with girls dressed as guys or dressed as girls. I don't care if the girl wants to be a guy or a girl, but she needs to be a GG.

tamarav
10-28-2010, 09:59 PM
Over 50,000 views!!

I am astounded. Seems there is a lot to talk about when it comes to dating men...

Melani
10-29-2010, 08:31 AM
I think about men when dressed and even when not, recently I even started to date men, still like women, guess I'm bi, but it was amazing to have the door open for me, the chair pulled back, the hand holding, that look you get when he first sees you and you know he finds you attractive, and best of all he picked up the check, and finally the kiss good night I melted. Yep its all very very nice

JustineFallow
10-31-2010, 02:29 AM
Never been with a man, en femme ou on homme. No interest, and between ALT.com and visits to fetish balls with plenty of CD/TV admirers in other cities where nobody would ever find out, I've had loads of opportunities. (BTW, I've been hit on/propositioned by men/other CD's at these events and on ALT; they're gratefully acknowledged but politely and firmly refused. The most I've accepted was a kiss on the cheek.) If you add to that the fact that I'm single/unattached and therefore would be betraying nobody by indulging, I think the verdict of "male lesbian" is the only correct one, Your Honour.

As far as the question of thinking about it, it's crossed my mind. But it always takes the form of me in a completely female body, as in real lady parts/aspects from head to toe (lately I've been picturing myself as looking a lot like Christina Hendricks, just as a current example), and the man being, as seems to be common here, of the faceless, generic variety. If seanmuscle wants to claim that I'm on my way to SRS because of that, he can have at it, but consider this: I also play guitar, which is fuel for a fantasy of being in a massive, world-beating rock band. Does this mean I'm going to chuck my job to realize it?

I'm a man who likes to dress/present himself in female-style garb from time to time, do the best job I can at it and enjoy myself. That's as far as it goes.

Carol123
11-05-2010, 04:28 PM
I find men very much a turn on especially when I am dressed ,
and I have enjoyed being Carol with 2 different men

Janice Lester
11-06-2010, 11:51 AM
I've really enjoyed this thread. The range of feelings is so wide, its actually kind of heartwarming to see how much variety there is in just our little corner of the world.

For instance I totally agree with JohnH about being a man. I'm a man no matter how I'm presenting whether that be in the bedroom or on the street I only think of my self as a man.

But I'm also in accord with Shyselina "I am bi and luv men and women. For me i'm attracted to women in every manner. With men it's the sex. "

I will say that as time has gone by I've found that intimate moments when I'm dressed have created more passion, then they used to.

Oh well thank God for tight skirts and high heels driving a mans libido :devil:

Mistybtm
11-06-2010, 04:55 PM
But I'm also in accord with Shyselina "I am bi and luv men and women. For me i'm attracted to women in every manner. With men it's the sex. ":

I am the same way

maryellen
11-10-2010, 11:54 PM
I too don't find men very appealing; but I wonder if that will change. I certainly have.

HairyBethCD
11-11-2010, 09:03 AM
I would describe myself as bi so yes, I have 'dated' men. As someone else described, my primary interest across the full range of what a relationship entails is women but I do enjoy sex with men. In that respect, I'm fairly lucky. I'm very happily married to someone who knows I CD (although she's not hugely keen on it, she is happy that that's the way I am) but she is also happy that I sometimes enjoy men. Her view is, it's something she can't offer so it's not a threat.

Initially I was firmly in the 'when dressed, I fancy men, when not, I fancy women' camp but I've now found that has blurred a bit and I can respond to men dressed or not. My preference is dressed though.

I would also support a seperate topic for further discussion on such matters to spare the blushes of those who don't wish to get involved with that side.

SarahS1952
11-11-2010, 09:12 AM
You are absolutely right, Charlie. I've had some nice evenings out, but mostly it is just fun having a male companion when I'm dressed. When I've tried anything more it is just not "right" for me.

krissy
11-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Hi,

I have .When im dressed i love to get into my role of being a woman ;i want someone to hold me touch my clothes on my body snap my bra or panties .tell me im hot for you ! lol no i think of it alot now days had a chance not long ago but got scared :battingeyelashes:

Barbara Dugan
11-12-2010, 10:51 PM
I did not long ago...now its no longer a fantasy:heehee:

[Threads merged.]

Karren H
11-12-2010, 10:58 PM
No!!

[Threads merged.]

Jamie Parks
11-13-2010, 12:25 AM
I am only attracted to gg's but i have many thoughts of things I would like to experience as a woman that only a man can do...like in the movies when a man and woman embrace the woman often jumps on the man...I want to do that but I don't think many gg's could hold my weight or slow dance with someone taller than me so I can rest my head on there chest. I have thought for years how can I want to be a woman and want these things but not be attracted to men...I don't know how but that is how it is for me at least, years ago I even tryed hooking up with a guy...didnt get very far, I just wasn't attracted to him at all, i felt kinda bad for him he thought he was going to get some but all he got was a hour long visit with a trans woman :)

[Threads merged.]

NathalieX66
11-13-2010, 12:38 AM
I've been to a number of LGBT establishments while en femme.
While I seem to love the attention from guys, I found out that I am not attracted to them.
It feels weird yet very empowering when I get the attention of guys, yet I find myself pining for women.....that's just me.

[Threads merged.]

alexia85
11-13-2010, 03:07 AM
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery."

I once read somewhere, and am almost convinced that the "reason," (for lack of a better word) for crossdressing, is that you so much want that thing you so desire, that you try to become it. My desire? A tall, skinny, blond girly-girl: Alexia, my male-side's "dream girl."

Since you transform yourself into a female, it's possible you'll start to experience the same desires a GG would...
This has happened to me... which is really weird, since I'm in no way attracted to guys... Yarg.

[Threads merged.]

Noemi
11-13-2010, 03:23 AM
Honey Bunny I fantasize and realize about being with men. I love men. Enjoy your fantasies...there are some very attractive men. I also am always admiring the GGs, who write the book on dressing, I love to watch them and talk with them, and almost laugh when they try to toy with me as they are almost always doing with men. The gg's are very powerful creatures, perhaps we desire to be so powerful....If it makes you feel sexy in your pretty panties that is good.

[Threads merged.]

Paula_56
11-13-2010, 09:19 AM
90 percent of us have and the other 10 percent are liars!!!!!!!!

[Threads merged.]

Veronica Lacey
11-13-2010, 09:24 AM
.....When im dressed.....i want someone to hold me touch my clothes on my body snap my bra or panties .tell me im hot for you !

Hi krissy...

This part of what you typed I wish for the same except it to be my wife that feels that way. No thoughts about being with men at all.

[Threads merged.]

MiraM
11-13-2010, 09:41 AM
Fantasized about it, done it, love it....now if I could just find a date again. It seems like it is getting damn near impossible for me to find a date anymore, and I miss it.

[Threads merged.]

PattiMichaels
11-13-2010, 09:43 AM
Absolutely! I'm convinced it's one of the MANY reasons I dress as Patti.

[Threads merged.]

Sarah Michelle
11-13-2010, 10:00 AM
Krissy, when I dress, I am looking for Rhett to my Scarlett...

Karren: Wow, that's gotta be the shortest post you've ever written......!

[Threads merged.]

Angie G
11-13-2010, 10:16 AM
I've had the fantasy. When I was dressed kind of sexy.:hugs:
Angie

[Threads merged.]

Dena
11-13-2010, 10:22 AM
I was once contacted by a man who was about 4 inches taller than me (I'm 6'), and did not respond. I found myself fantasizing about wearing a gorgeous satin gown and ballroom dancing with him! Some naughty stuff as well...

With all that fantasy, I have never seen a man that I'm attracted to.

[Threads merged.]

juno
11-13-2010, 10:48 AM
It only makes sense if part of your brain is female. The problem is that the male part of the brain often gets very disturbed by the thoughts of the female side.

I used to think a bisexual was just someone who likes sex with anyone. Now I understand how one person can have seemingly conflicting desires. Personally, I have no interest in being with another man, but I am also not repelled by the idea as most straight men are.

[Threads merged.]

Cindia
11-13-2010, 01:01 PM
Fantasized about it, done it, fantasized some more, did it some more, still fantasizing about it and plan to (hope to) do it some more. For me it is the ultimate in being a woman, having a man want me and treat me as a woman sexually.

[Threads merged.]

PattiMichaels
11-13-2010, 01:20 PM
@Tamigirl...amen, and then some!

[Threads merged.]

joannemarie barker
11-13-2010, 01:52 PM
I wasn't ever gonna reveal this here but a short while ago my housemate came home early and caught me In my bra and panties.I was scared to death but he didn't recoil in horror,instead he touched me and we went on to have fantastic if not slightly awkward sex.we spent the rest of the night sleeping together in bed.he hasn't mentioned it since and appears to be back to his straight ways.I was definitely not disappointed with the fantasy becoming reality,just disappointed in the man afterward

[Threads merged.]

Sophie_C
11-13-2010, 02:51 PM
90 percent of us have and the other 10 percent are liars!!!!!!!!

The thread with like 50,000 view pretty much is proof of that. And, no that doesn't mean the married CD's are gonna cheat, but this is something most people just don't talk about. Of course, the common belief that male bisexuality does not exist does extend to this forum, even to a small degree, making a lot of people unnecessarily freak out over it as well.

[Threads merged.]

StaceyJane
11-13-2010, 03:00 PM
I'm not attracted to guys but I have wondered what it would be like to be with a man if I were a woman.

[Threads merged.]

missynicole
11-13-2010, 03:47 PM
patti, i want that soooooooooo bad...i want to be all woman for him....to be his in every way......

[Threads merged.]

Janet Bern
11-13-2010, 03:56 PM
I wondered about it but all of a sudden I think. yuck

[Threads merged.]

Being Paige
11-13-2010, 04:18 PM
Yes all of the time!

[Threads merged.]

katrinakat
11-13-2010, 04:22 PM
When I'm dressed I love it. I like for a guy to touch me all over, my thighs, my hips.....my ass. It's so fab, being submissive and letting them take control.

[Threads merged.]

linnea
11-13-2010, 04:35 PM
I enjoy a lot of fantasies; I've acted on some of them. They are fun and exciting, sometimes exhilarating. The being-with-a-man-as-a-lover is an exhilarating one.

[Threads merged.]

Phyliss
11-13-2010, 05:17 PM
No more "fantasy" for me

'nuff said

[Threads merged.]

missynicole
11-13-2010, 06:05 PM
actually when i really think about it i could be with a man when dressed or another girl like me or date when if the girls here if she wanted me to be the man.....

Tasha2633
11-14-2010, 04:40 PM
a lot of my purpose in crossdressing is attracting guys. I prefer to be with a man when dressed and be treated female. I think about men all the time when I'm dressed but have never had any desire for men when I'm not. It is very confusing.

danielletorresani
11-14-2010, 06:11 PM
I'd only consider it if it was a CD...no way I could do a straight manly man. I had a pretty strong online flirtation going on with another CD a few months ago. It was pretty hot. We fantasized together about how amazing it would be to meet up in a hotel room somewhere, but it never happened. We're both married and live across the country so it's a pretty hard thing to arrange. Truth be told, one day my feelings changed and I didn't want to flirt with another man anymore. It still gets me hot thinking that I was someone's sex object, though...

ReineD
11-14-2010, 10:26 PM
I'm sorry Danielle, but as a GG I'll never understand how married men (and maybe married women too?) can engage in cybersex and fantasies with others, especially someone in particular, and not consider it cheating. Don't get me wrong, you're not the first to do this. I've seen it over and over in this forum. But I just don't get it.

To me, if I were to actively pursue some form of sexual gratification with someone else, even if there was no actual physical contact, it would take sexual energy away from my SO. I'd be fantasizing about them, thinking about them in bed, wanting them, and I may even pleasure myself while thinking of them, which would produce the same results as if we had been together. I rather think that the fantasy can be even more powerful than the real thing sometimes. Sex is very much in the mind.

So you didn't feel that you had betrayed your wife's trust? Would she have been OK with you wanting someone else sexually (regardless of whether this person was CD, GG, or male)? Just wondering.

JustineFallow
11-15-2010, 01:57 AM
I'm sorry Danielle, but as a GG I'll never understand how married men (and maybe married women too?) can engage in cybersex and fantasies with others, especially someone in particular, and not consider it cheating. Don't get me wrong, you're not the first to do this. I've seen it over and over in this forum. But I just don't get it.

You're not alone, Reine. I've always seen it as crossing at the very least a small line, but a line nevertheless.

Evelyn Evenly
11-15-2010, 02:01 AM
Relationships with men are a COMPLETE no go for me.
Just not appealing at all.
Sex, however, is interesting to me and I have desires to be on the receiving end of a sexual encounter.

My way of making this work?
Role reversal. ;)

My girl likes it, I like it, everyone's happy.

Charise52
11-15-2010, 07:16 AM
I have dated both and they have different energies... on the one hand it is sooo cool to go out dressed with a guy... on the other hand a woman can be so incredibly sweet... does that make me a ledbian? I always felt that if I was born a woman i would be a lesbian....

katrinakat
11-23-2010, 05:09 PM
wow
Yes, Alice mentions this and I've read it elsewhere as well.

This thread surprises me. There are many more TGs interested in men than I would have thought. I did a quick count .. I might have misread a few answers, but:

Out of 166 responses, remove 40 that are general discussion (or multiple posts) or undertermined answers. This leaves 126 responses.

Yes, would be or have been with a man or TG = 62
Interested when dressed (perhaps not all the way), but not while in drab = 30
Not interested in being with a man or TG = 34

Only 25% of TGs responded they are only interested in GGs. Interesting.

ReineD
11-23-2010, 05:27 PM
Lol Katrina, you've dredged up an old post, 20 pages ago!

Now there are over 650 answers. I don't have time to go through and tally, but I'm guessing the percentage of CDs who are strictly interested in GGs remains small compared to those who are also into men.

Of course it is difficult to determine what is fantasy and what is reality.

Lynn Pennington
11-30-2010, 09:20 PM
i've thought about it,but have never found a guy to be attractive though.

juligirl1984
11-30-2010, 09:55 PM
I never tried it, has crossed my mind about what it would be like. who knows maybe one day.

Billie Jo
11-30-2010, 10:02 PM
I am kinda undecided I probably would give it consideration

katrinakat
11-30-2010, 10:11 PM
When dressed.....TOTALLY........into it (a guy). I have a desire to totally feel like a female in every way!!!?!! And the thought of that gets me Hot.

Engendered
12-01-2010, 08:00 AM
Lol Katrina, you've dredged up an old post, 20 pages ago!

Now there are over 650 answers. I don't have time to go through and tally, but I'm guessing the percentage of CDs who are strictly interested in GGs remains small compared to those who are also into men.

Of course it is difficult to determine what is fantasy and what is reality.

I think it's important to keep in mind that the vast majority of straight CDs aren't interested in this thread enough to reply to it. "Crossdressing and dating guys" isn't a topic that leaps out to a straight CD especially. I only checked it now because it has been bumped for the zillionth time to the main page. ;)

Tallulah Rose
12-01-2010, 09:57 AM
I think I'm very much a lesbian crossdresser, but happy with that. When I'm en femme, I concentrate on how good I feel and that's what it's all about for me. Everyone's different, which makes life interesting.

paulinescotlandcd
12-01-2010, 10:21 AM
When all glammed up I want to be in the company of a GG

WheatishCD
12-01-2010, 11:47 AM
hi kelly
whenever i am dressed i prefer a CD over a guy. I just luv to cook for my date then arrange the house, table, wine, dinner n lots of flowers. for me everything should be perfect!!
luv
reni

Vikki Vixen
12-01-2010, 02:17 PM
If I wasn't married to the most perfect woman in the world I would like to actually go out fully dressed as a girl and pull myself a nice young hottie GG.

Xandria
12-01-2010, 02:37 PM
i've been with a male while dressed.. its ok i guess. but i'd prefer my gf to wear the proper utensils to treat me like a ***** :)

Donna June
12-01-2010, 03:21 PM
When dressed up I think about being with a guy at times. Having him treat me like a lady and yes, being romantic. I especially like the idea of being in the arms of a man as we are doing a slow dance

LaurenRenee
12-01-2010, 04:23 PM
I think about it all the time. How I'd love to have a bf who would treat me as a woman and a wife.

lahila
12-01-2010, 10:16 PM
I think about it all the time. How I'd love to have a bf who would treat me as a woman and a wife.

me too, i fantasize about it all the time, being a girl full time, and having my man treat me as such and doing all the things girls do, including pleasuring him. I'm Bi, and i have been with guys, but never dressed, and when ever im with them i always imagine im a girl and i would love to try it out while dressed

nicole12
12-02-2010, 02:40 AM
me too, i fantasize about it all the time, being a girl full time, and having my man treat me as such and doing all the things girls do, including pleasuring him. I'm Bi, and i have been with guys, but never dressed, and when ever im with them i always imagine im a girl and i would love to try it out while dressed

Hi i am the same as you have been really thinking about it lately.

Gia Villafana
12-02-2010, 10:44 AM
I'm not attracted to guys when in guy mode, but when I'm dressed I am...it's weird. I have been with men while dressed.

lawnmanmo
12-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Hi girls
Well I must admit that this was a very interesting thread and I enjoyed all the comments both for and against. As a gentleman admirer of 65, I have had the honor of being with many CD friends in social functions both in and out of public. Dinner, dancing, social gatherings, shopping malls and theater going were always wonderful and thrilling adventures. In most cases, a sexual encounter was NOT involved. Yet there were a few girls who as this thread shows, enjoyed living and being THAT women to the nines including the sex. I have often said that if a male dresses as a lovely and passable female as many CDs on this forum do is it not expected that when you go out in public you will draw the eye of males. Yes, I understand that for many the thought of being with a man is not on the agenda and I respect that. But to the girls here that long for that experience or who have already experienced being with a man while dressed as a women, all I can say is that it is truly heaven on earth. There is nothing that can compare being out in public with a male who is treating you as the women you are. To be pampared, complimented, caressed, kissed and fondled. To know what a women feels while she walks beside a man. To feel the feelings of being "special and feminine" and in some cases, to know a sexual encounter and the fully realized dream of "becoming that women" is beyond words. As they say, To each his own. But I am glad that many of the girls here on the forum answering this particular thread know just what I am talking about.

Kristi Moore
12-03-2010, 10:29 PM
I'm not attracted to guys when in guy mode, but when I'm dressed I am...it's weird. I have been with men while dressed.

If I feel , act and look fem I would guess that acting fem sexually is of the norm.

KellyCD
12-03-2010, 10:43 PM
I'm not really attracted to men. Well, except one "part" of them that's all. I am sexually interested in being with a "man".....but as far as dating one....no that's not for me. I LOVE girly girls (yes they do exist, their are GG's out there that love to be girly....but they're an endangered species) too much.

putter288
12-03-2010, 11:02 PM
I have been with both , while dressed and in drab
I enjoy men more while i am dressed
I have not found a woman that is completely at ease with me when I am dressed

so I enjoy it all as long as we are both having a good time
Allison

nicole12
12-04-2010, 07:32 AM

yes i have never been attracted to guys while dressed until lately actually and have had the thought running through my mind.

Autumndawn
12-04-2010, 11:21 AM
A part of me thinks that dating a guy as a crossdresser, might just be a natural progression into this pink fog. After all, don't you find the greatest compliments while dressed to the nines and going out is experiencing a "come-on" line, a micheivous pat on the bottom, or the quick brushing/fondling of one of our breasts? Or simply having a gentlemen compliment you on your looks? Don't you just love hearing the comment, "You've got gorgeous legs" said to you by a man?
I used to think that my dressing was just a form, or way of expressing another part of me. Now, I consider that dressing is possibly the start toward experiencing the actual completion of doing all the things we do to act, look, and sound like a woman.
Where is the line between just expressing your femininity as a MtF dresser, and letting your feminine self free to date, like, and develop a relationship with a man through your feminine self?

TracyBoy
12-05-2010, 02:29 AM
yes i have never been attracted to guys while dressed until lately actually and have had the thought running through my mind.
I too have started to think about guys while dressed. But I really like the cute, fem. type guys the most!

joannemarie barker
12-05-2010, 02:34 AM
I too have started to think about guys while dressed. But I really like the cute, fem. type guys the most!

It's pretty hard not to with some of the gorgeous girls here :)
Still go weak at the muscly type though:)

laura.lapinski
12-05-2010, 02:37 AM
I'm thinking of it right now!

TracyBoy
12-05-2010, 02:40 AM
It's pretty hard not to with some of the gorgeous girls here :)
Still go weak at the muscly type though:)

Hi Honey, You are the first person that has replied to me, as I just started posting here tonight! Thankyou!( Smooch!)

Hi Laura. Me too!

Diane Smith
12-05-2010, 03:18 AM
After all, don't you find the greatest compliments while dressed to the nines and going out is experiencing a "come-on" line, a micheivous pat on the bottom, or the quick brushing/fondling of one of our breasts? Or simply having a gentlemen compliment you on your looks? Don't you just love hearing the comment, "You've got gorgeous legs" said to you by a man?

In my case, actually, no. I appreciate sincere compliments from women, and am on cloud 9 when I get one, especially if it's completely unsolicited. But hearing the same thing from a guy kind of gives me the creeps. Perhaps it's because I've been on that side and know that most of them are just going through the motions, playing a game, as it were, one of whose "moves" is to heap on the compliments as a (very early) step toward getting the woman into bed.

I truly think I present myself as feminine and prefer to relate to women because I don't like a lot of what males and masculinity represent. I want to experience what women experience, travel in their circle, be one of the girls. And -- no boys allowed in our clubhouse.

- Diane

katrinakat
12-05-2010, 03:34 AM
I think being with a guy, while in femme, is only natural! Lol, I like this post!

TracyBoy
12-05-2010, 03:46 AM
Even though I like girls, I think that while dressed I tend to get more aroused while thinking of pretty, fem type GUYS!

karen sometimes
12-05-2010, 06:44 AM
dating a male when dressed.no way,they smell bad,act stupid,have very limited social skills.I prefer the female ways.

thatcuteemochick
12-05-2010, 07:07 AM
have never wanted a relationship with a man but i have been with two (at seperate times haha) and it was amazing. but yeah could never date one... just dont have that sort of attraction to them

Billiemarie
12-06-2010, 10:12 AM
I love being with my man friend and taking on the feminine role and doing what I can to please him.

Andria
12-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I've thought of being with men while dressed up, and I've acted upon it... a few times. I've actually dated a few. What was I thinking? lol But I love women, also.

Hana22
12-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Yes. But I'm extremely picky. I also like girls. "Being bi-sexual instantly improves your chances of getting laid on saturday night by 50%.":bitchslap: Haha ok seriously though. To define a person by their gender as off limits is weird to me because if you enjoy a person then there's no reason not to be with them. I have no problems with men or woman but it just so happens that 90% of men are not attractive to me. But the other 10% when I do ocasionally meet them are awesome and I would definitely be with them. :)

ninapuella
12-06-2010, 12:14 PM
I am not attracted to men but when i am dressed there are something that make me very experimental. :/

Marias
12-08-2010, 05:00 AM
I have dated a few men while dressed and found it to be a good experience. I think the thrill is being accepted as a woman around a nice guy. To me, thats why I dress. To be a woman in every aspect of life. And to have the opportunity to take on the roll of girlfriend is just a obvious part. As a woman, I find men to be interesting and am curious as any woman would be about the future of the two of us. Maybe it sounds weird, but I think it defines my dressing. Of course, not every guy is "mr right" especially for girls like us. Anyone who sees me as anything but as a woman, is gone. Lol

Raindrop
12-08-2010, 05:39 AM
I could never fall in love with a guy, its just not me. I'm still holding out for my dream girl. However I have been tempted to have a one-nighter while dressed but I know I would regret it...

Basically I love females and want to get married with kids, growing old with a loving wife...aahh, happy thoughts!

Anneliese
12-08-2010, 06:22 AM
It all comes down to fantasy versus reality for me. I am totally fine with my real world decision to never have sex again unless I find (damn near) the perfect person of ANY gender. To this point in my life, I've only been with women, but would never rule out anyone. Besides my politics and basic mannerisms, perhaps the closest I've ever come to "coming out" (as what, I'm not certain) is bringing up "The Crying Game" (as well as "Hedwig and the Angry Inch") to friends, family, and girlfriends. I have said if I were in love with what I thought was a woman and she revealed herself to be a man, I would continue without a moment of hesitation.

Something else I've always thought about per fantasy, however, (and this is open for comments) is how would you act, who would you be with, and what acts would you be open to IF there were no such things as STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc. In other words, if you could do anything you pleased without repercussions. I dare say I would have tried just about everything with all genders and transgenders.

(please don't say it's ALL possible due to condom usage. First of all, I hate "safe sex". It doesn't feel good. Second, they can always break, so it's not all that safe)

Andy is Andi Too
12-19-2010, 01:04 AM
I'm not attracted to men much at all. I'm often told by others that men are hitting on me and I am oblivious. Now, other CDs is a completely different story. I've never been as attracted to anyone as I have been to certain CD and TGs. In fact, I had an 18 mo relationship with an non-op, non-hormone CD who dressed full time. Most comfortable relationship I've ever had. I miss her cause she moved to CA. Boo hoo :(.

TracyBoy
12-19-2010, 09:06 AM
It all comes down to fantasy versus reality for me. I am totally fine with my real world decision to never have sex again unless I find (damn near) the perfect person of ANY gender. To this point in my life, I've only been with women, but would never rule out anyone. Besides my politics and basic mannerisms, perhaps the closest I've ever come to "coming out" (as what, I'm not certain) is bringing up "The Crying Game" (as well as "Hedwig and the Angry Inch") to friends, family, and girlfriends. I have said if I were in love with what I thought was a woman and she revealed herself to be a man, I would continue without a moment of hesitation.

Something else I've always thought about per fantasy, however, (and this is open for comments) is how would you act, who would you be with, and what acts would you be open to IF there were no such things as STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc. In other words, if you could do anything you pleased without repercussions. I dare say I would have tried just about everything with all genders and transgenders.

(please don't say it's ALL possible due to condom usage. First of all, I hate "safe sex". It doesn't feel good. Second, they can always break, so it's not all that safe)
I would not hesitate to persue a relationship with a guy either if he had a nice personality. Don't get me wrong- I like women, but guys that look like women do something "extra" for me! I guess it all boils down to how nice of a person they are that turns me on.

SaraRider
12-20-2010, 03:16 PM
I dream of finding myself a strong cute man who wants to take care of me take me out on date make love to me. Now the problem is finding someone that would be interested in me. I find it is harder then you would think. but yes I do wish I could find a man to have a relationship with.

the_me
12-20-2010, 03:27 PM
I dream of finding myself a strong cute man who wants to take care of me take me out on date make love to me. Now the problem is finding someone that would be interested in me. I find it is harder then you would think. but yes I do wish I could find a man to have a relationship with.

*sigh* you and me both.

Farrah
01-03-2011, 01:11 PM
I would like to maybe go out and be treated like a lady by a guy, but thats as far as it goes.

GirlyBits
01-03-2011, 04:36 PM
OMG I would love for a guy to take me in his arms and make me his! *dreamy eyes* I think it would be hard to find a guy that can do that considering I am 6'5 275.
>.<

linda allen
01-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Something else I've always thought about per fantasy, however, (and this is open for comments) is how would you act, who would you be with, and what acts would you be open to IF there were no such things as STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc.

As a cross dresser, I am not too worried about getting pregnant! :heehee:

sarac
01-05-2011, 12:08 PM
Im not sure i replied here, but yes my first dated was New Years Eve. It ended up being even better then i thought it be with him. Since then we have talked about going out again.

GingerLeigh
01-05-2011, 03:36 PM
Date a man? No way! I even creep myself out! I couldn't imagine a man hitting on me let alone dating me. Sex? Uh...no. Not for me at all. I love women just a little too much, hence my appetite for the feminine!

Men? Bah!

Ginger

stephanie203
01-05-2011, 11:29 PM
I have no desire to date a guy ultimately leading to sex and/or a relationship. The turn on would be having a date with a guy as a female and being treated like a lady.
Any fantasies of sex with a guy as a woman are being post-op SRS and losing my female virginity.

Coyote
01-06-2011, 12:39 AM
*sigh* you and me both.

And me three 8-)

Andy is Andi Too
01-06-2011, 12:53 AM
Maybe a thread about dating other CDs needs to be started. Although my first relationship with another CD/TG was great, I've found it difficult to find others who seem motivated to pursue this (or is it just me, my looks, my age--probably all three--that keeps other CD lovers from replying to my winks, hugs and flirts?)

Genivieve
01-06-2011, 01:02 AM
I kind of want to try it. Whether it is with a man but preferable a cd or woman.
As long as they know my boundaries and that yes genetically I'm a dude.
I'm already past my super youthful years and in time I'll look more and more masculine.

Why not enjoy it now?

So where is a safe place to start? Tell me you experienced ones!

Andy is Andi Too
01-06-2011, 01:13 AM
Well, my experience is somewhat limited but in a nutshell (blush!)...I have been attracted to many CDs, Drag Queens, but it took me a while to connect the dots about exactly what I wanted. When I realized how feminine my sexual expression felt to me I wanted to share that expression with someone who felt the same. I tried (and still try) to meet people online but have found no real traction in the online realm. I go to real time support meetings and they are usually attended by the same people each month but one month someone new showed up and we both felt some chemistry, flirted, blushed, got shy and avoided each other...then started it all back up again. The next month or so she came to the meeting again and this time I invited her out afterwards. It became a great primary relationship for both of us (she was divorced, I have never married). Kelli was planning a move to CA at the time we met and 18 months later she moved but we are still in touch and very close friends. Wow, hope that wasn't too much information!!! I guess I rarely get to share this with others. Questions are welcome.

girlalex
01-06-2011, 03:57 AM
This is so obvious. This thread has 29 pages about us talking about dating guys. it seems like this is one of our favorite subjects to talk about.
come one everyone, admit it yes we all want to date a guy or at least we are curious. lol otherwise this thread wasn't going to be 29 pages!!! lol

joannemarie barker
01-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Lol there's certainly a lot of curiosity :) I love men so it's a no brained for me :)

TheresaJTS
01-06-2011, 02:45 PM
I've only been with another gurl so far. Truthfully, I do think
about dating both men and women as Theresa. Not one night
stands though. I'd like some no strings LTRs.

Theresa

Belfast Bill
01-06-2011, 03:07 PM
As a true admirer of t-girls perhaps I might add my two cents worth. I had a five year long relationship with a lovely t-girl called Linda. It began as a friendship only, and after the first year or so developed into something more. I always saw Linda dressed, at her home, never saw her as a guy. She never stepped out of character, was never anything but feminine, and I always treated her like the amazing girl that she was. That involved treating her as any guy would a girlfriend, wive lover, bring her gifts of perfume, lingerie, stockings, wigs, shoes etc and commenting on what she was wearing, and how good she looked in it.
We saw each other on a weekly basis, and occasionally twice a week if very lucky. We care, loved and trusted one another, and the relationship only ended when I loved away with my career.
I will never forget the time I spent with Linda, and I think she felt the same.

Jennyfir
01-06-2011, 03:47 PM
well, this is a hard question for me. I'm Pansexual and really have no sexual preference. So I guess, I could go out on a date with a guy crossdress, or maybe even a girl if she's into it.

NoraTV
01-07-2011, 01:55 AM
A little experimentation may be the only way you'll find out how real your fantasy is, but unless you're really geared that way, you're probably in for a reality check. Even for someone like me who is open to every aspect of a cd + m relationship, there is a difference between dating and being naughty. IME, cheap sex is a pretty hollow and unsatisfying prospect, and just because some guy wants to have sex with you does not mean that he cares about helping you fulfill your girly desire(s) -- or even knows how. Just my humble opinion.

Sherri has some good advice.

All of us love being treated like a lady, but being treated like a woman can be something else. Sex is easy to find. What I look for is a guy who really cares about me. Even if it is only for one night, I want to know that for that one night I am the most important woman in his life. That is not easy to find.

pantyhose46202
01-09-2011, 09:33 AM
i will have to join that group

MsMichelle
01-09-2011, 11:47 AM
Men?? Yuck!!
Die hard lesbian

JustineFallow
01-09-2011, 11:49 PM
This is so obvious. This thread has 29 pages about us talking about dating guys. it seems like this is one of our favorite subjects to talk about.
come one everyone, admit it yes we all want to date a guy or at least we are curious. lol otherwise this thread wasn't going to be 29 pages!!! lol

So you won't believe anyone who states they aren't interested? Thanks for calling me and several others liars.

jennifer easton
01-10-2011, 12:22 AM
Soooooo not atracted to guys

sarac
01-12-2011, 01:04 PM
I had mentioned prior I had a date on New years. As Sara i was out dancing, had champane. did smoke even though i knew I shoudnt, and had a kiss at 12. As a m i dont drink. dont smoke. dont dance and I would have been in bed by 10 pm. very boring. I read so many responses in 29 pages from all of you. I see so many that say they are not at all interested but like being sexy and dressing sexy. All of you girls look so fabulous and sexy i see on here. You love to dress in straight skirts, spiked heels, looking so fabulous and then go to a club and when you get attention say thats not what you like. As said by Girlatex we do like the attention. I read by some that will jump at me saying its not true. Im sure there are some that it may be but you can also go out enfeme in a hoodie, jeans and tennis shoes. So it just seems to me we like the attention, and at times welcome it. As sara im so much more fun and so much more a person. OK now please dont all yell at me at once. As a side note going on a date of course does not have to be sexual. Just nice to be treated as a f.

Thanks Sara

Avana
01-12-2011, 02:03 PM
i can't imagine dating another tg or a cd. two people who are probably too self involved, insecure, and narcissistic :p

joannemarie barker
01-12-2011, 04:00 PM
I probably would but I'd prefer my man in tight Calvin Klein boxers than panties,I wear the panties :)

EmilyLynn28
01-16-2011, 11:10 AM
I'm in love with the boys! Like Barbara, they make me weak! :)

(My first post! It's taken a while!)

GirlyBits
01-16-2011, 02:58 PM
Yummy boys!!!! <3

MonicaTC
01-17-2011, 12:50 AM

I almost completely agree. I just know it's not true for everyone. But it very much is for me. But I've learned to sympathize with the GG's out there, a good man is hard to find.

bostonbecky
01-17-2011, 12:42 PM
I have to admit the thought have being the feminine half of an intimate relationship excites me... but I doubt I would ever have sex with a guy. I would however love to date a girl while en femme

Elsa
01-17-2011, 09:20 PM
Tough question that has more answers than the number of members in this forum. However as one of the Administrator had put it, it seems to all go back to men. Well, this is almost true but… it may stop at the sexual satisfaction of our woman side, and for some of us it might go beyond if that woman side of ours calls for romance or cuddling.

In my case, I do not have any interest in men but I am more interested in what they can offer to a girl. In that sense, I share totally the view of another member (Legz31) who said ” I cant imagine being in a relationship with a man. It is not so much the male gender that attracts me, but rather a male body part and what can be done with it as a girl”.

I find intriguing how CDressing ‘affects’ people in different ways and how it evolves with time. Years ago, when I watched sexual scenes I was finding myself attracted by the women (particularly if they were wearing black lingerie, stockings..) and I was fantasizing of having sex with them. With time, my role became more neutral and I began just to enjoy the beauty of the scenes. More recently, I found myself more and more fantasizing of being the woman in the scene, the male in the scene remains always faceless. If we say that we have a woman side, it is quite understandable that with time that woman side will claim its due and ask for retribution and satisfaction. That's why most of the responders (over 80 %) are showing, when dressed, a certain desire to be at the receiving end and satisfy their woman side.

JenniferLynn0370
01-19-2011, 12:06 AM
I was asked out on a date by a guy, but never worked up the courage to say yes. I had butterflys and got very hot when he sent me the message. I wish I had said yes. I have always fantasized in bed that I am the woman....

Teri Ray
01-22-2011, 04:25 PM
very much thought about being with a man but have never acted

StarrOfDelite
01-24-2011, 01:34 PM
I'm in love with the boys! Like Barbara, they make me weak! :)

(My first post! It's taken a while!)

I agree. My last couple of dates have been with a guy who is 6-4, 225/235, good build, and it was practically a swooning experience when he first kissed me and held me in his arms.

tammy tee
02-10-2011, 10:54 PM
Having dressed for decades I can with conviction state I am totally turned on by very good looking, strong men. The idea of being with a man and sharing such a intimate moment completes the total picture. I was once behind the most gorgeous man at the store and his very attractive wife instantly read the want in my eyes. I was in drab and she looked at me and smiled, grabbed her man and gave me a "sucks for you look". I think. had I been in heels and a sexy outfit she would not have been so playful. I don't think I will ever act on the desire, too in love with my SO. She is fully aware of my needs and we have fun role playing in the bedroom. Don't know if their is a man out there who can do better. It's fun to look though!

Cindygirl65
02-10-2011, 11:46 PM
I daydream about it and think about it but never tried it. Would love to especially for Valentines Day.

Genivieve
02-11-2011, 02:01 AM
So what is a good way to go about it? Online sites seem scammy and I wouldn't even know where to head out to.

luludoll
02-11-2011, 02:05 AM
Did it for a month, never told him who I really was, then split when things got serious (i feel guilty about this)

I'd do it again this time I'll be completely honest.

Kayla
02-11-2011, 05:24 AM
If I'm dressed up I'm maybe going to notice males and how they look a little more ,but I'll always be into girls and no interest in guys.

stephanie203
02-11-2011, 04:06 PM
The closest I come to this is my fantasy of being a young newly post-op girl and still living with my parents and going out on my first date with a guy who comes to pick me up and my dad being somewhat overprotective of his new daughter insists on meeting. A whole bunch of new firsts like having a car door opened for me, holding doors open, having hard time keeping up with him because i'm wearing heels, he holds my hand and ultimately my first kiss as a woman. Other fantasies have involved losing my femalw virginity and going to a wedding with a date. Basically all the girly things we fantasize about doing.
But I could never be with a guy just dressed because I still know I'm a guy too and that's a little gross to me.

StarrOfDelite
02-12-2011, 02:55 PM
So what is a good way to go about it? Online sites seem scammy and I wouldn't even know where to head out to.

This is a suggestion. I have no idea if you live in a populous area or not, but in the northeast most large cities have a Gay night club which caters at least once a month to Girls Night Out. I'm originally from western PA/northestern OH and have been to GNO in Pittsburgh, Akron, Youngstown and Cleveland. Large metro areas like NYC and LA have night clubs which cater sometimes exclusively to CD's. You can identify the gay clubs in your area by Googling and using the proper search questions, and then phone calls to the various clubs should enable you to find the ones which have GNO, and when they are held. Depending on the weather et cetera, these GNO usually attract anywhere from 10-12 to 25-30 CD's.

Caveat, in the big urban areas sometimes the CD/TV/CD friendly night clubs also attract more ******* prostitutes than CD's. Those Gurls, of course, are not as much interested in you and your identity issues as they are in your wallet.

Anyway, I'd suggest that you go to a GNO in drab, and chat up the CD's who are in attendance. I'm confident that if you are polite and friendly, and identify yourself as a closet CD'er who is interested (but not completely sold!) on dating men, you will get some good conversation and some advice and help. You also will probably make friends with some of the Sisters. You will also have a chance to observe the behavior of the Admirers, who usually outnumber the CD's at these events by a ration of two or three to one. Some Admirers are nice guys, and some are Asshats, in my experience probably in about the same ration as the males who go to bars serching for Gender Girls.

Also a Caveat: Many of the CD's who go to these GNO events are Lipstick Lesbians. I have no scientific data, but suspect that a lot of bi-CD's might have had their first non-traditional sexual experience in that format. Some like that and stick with it, some like it and go on to experiment with men, and some don't like it, chalk it up under the heading Life Experiences and never do it again .

You might find that many of the CD's who go to these GNO events rent rooms at a motel near the club so they have a safe place to dress and makeup, and don't have to risk getting a DUI when the club closes. I've done this myself in Akron, Youngstown and Pittsburgh. Nobody wants to get thrown into the drunk tank on Saturday nite wearing makeup and a dress! You can split the motel room cost with a friend, and she can be your insurance policy and confidence booster. There's a reason why gender women go to night clubs in packs of 2-3-4 or more. What goes on at these motels is between consenting adults, and nobody cares if a person wants to play with the other girls, crash on the bed alone, or entertain an Admirer.

Savanna
02-12-2011, 07:37 PM
I’ve thought about this a great deal in the past but have never really sat down and tried to express my feelings in detail. I guess I would have to say I’m a lesbian. I adore women and have no interest in men. While I can often really enjoy male camaraderie with some men, I still prefer the company of women.

However, I can really see the attraction in going out dressed on a date with a man. I would prefer a less casual and more formal outing like maybe a night at the ballet, dinner at a fine restaurant and then a stroll along a scenic waterfront with other couples. (Who said I wasn’t a romantic.) Ideally, he would be a real gentleman who is unambiguously very male. It also would help if her were much bigger than me. (That’s not very hard. I’m not really very big.) The contrast in dress, manner, sensibility and role orientation would really seem to enhance my feeling of being feminine. I admit that he would be serving not only as an escort but also as a kind of prop or supporting actor to compliment my own female presentation and performance. A cursory but affectionate kiss on the cheek would be OK to end the evening but without anything more. (I guess he would really have to be a good sport about it all.) I don’t think it would be necessary for me to have any sexual attraction to him or to any other men in order for that to be an enjoyable experience.

Otherwise, there doesn’t seem to be any room for a man in my fantasies. Often there’s not even a place for me as male. When I see a nude or semi-nude love scene or anything pornographic, I tend to think the whole picture would be better without “him” in it. I’m looking at her appearance of course. But, I also tend to focus on her role and what she is experiencing. If I were trying to place myself in the scene, I would be inclined to want to be having sex as the female. But, there would be no man involved. If there was another women, then that would work very well.

nuriko_2sama
02-12-2011, 07:46 PM
I think I am very much a lesbian crossdresser in that regard.

Im bi but still mostly only like girs. like very few men