Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where do you hide all your clothes

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    In the tire of my car, that bad part is I have to take the tire off my car to get my stuff

In all seriousness, I keep my clothes under the stairs of my basement on a hanging rack. The basement is mine and the area is pretty much off limits.

I feel so bad for those of you girl whom have to hide them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I find that the best place to hide them is in plane site but to have a strong alibi excess for them being there.
    i.e.
    1. part of the studio wardrobe
    2. Keeping them for a friend
    3. selling them on E bay (which we do)
    - - - or the most daring
    4. I'm a cross dresser
    - - -If you don't like you can leave!
    - - - a Gal has rights and can be allowed to be a pit bullish in her own home, specially when she lives alone.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I hide my clothes in a black garbage bag. Well the clothes are folded neatly in a plastic box then put into a plastic bag. I hide it sometimes in my garage. But most of the time I have them hid in a large closet in the back, under my steps. Also look for opening in the ceiling. Some drop ceilings work well. Good Luck.

I am extremely fortunate to have my own closet which is as large as a good

sized room - I have a wash basin built in and numerous built in cabinets for

underwear, make-up, jewelry, wigs etc - I planned this at the time we built

our house some 25 years ago - And it has a lockable door !

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    That must be some size of box! So where do you keep the box?
    It's one of those computer boxes, so nobody looks inside of it..

I keep it in my closet.. so far so good

In my dresser with my manly clothes since I am the only one who uses that dresser

Before I tell you where I keep my stash.....What size do you wear? lol
    I don't have to hide my stuff,I live alone. Some good ideas here for when I need extra room to "store" extra stuff. Think I'll go shopping right now....
    "one day I'll fly away..... leave all this to yesterday"

http://youtu.be/kR7NlgwVHHg

My clothes are hung neatly in my closet next to my wife's and I have my own dresser with all of my panties, socks, leggings, tees, and whatever. I did have all kinds of hiding places back in the day!!

Kelsy
    Born female intended

" Don't die with your music still in you!"

Lol, I usually hide my clothes in my room at my college apartment. that way my roommate won't find out about my panty wearing and stuff... but that's just me.

I have my own bedroom and I keep my clothes in my closet and drawers. Wife knows and is ok with it as long as I confine it to the house.

Debs hides them in her wardrobe, dresser drawers, and her wigs are hidden really discreetly on top of her wardrobe ..... she is running out of room and has asked me to stop buying things for her .............. am trying this week so far have only bought her a dress , jumper & a handbag .... mind it is inly Wed

Seriously when I get moved down there we are gonna have some serious wardrobe space problems .................. I can see me living out of suitcases till we buy our own place
    Last edited by Sheila; 04-01-2009 at 05:54 AM.
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

In a large suitcase that JUST fits between the foot of my bed and the wall. Although the suitcase is reasonably out in the open, it is locked at all times I don't need something from within it. It's an older style clamshell type thing - probably older than I am. Only downside is that any determined enough house-mate with a reasonably sturdy paperclip could probably open it...

Aspiring Member
    When I was young I had many hiding places. The most dangerous place was in my barracks room when I was in the military. Now that would have been embarrassing to be outed on base.
    Now, my wife knows about my dressing but doesn't approve.
    The kids are grown but one son is with us until he gets a better job. My clothes hang in the guest bedroom closet. I also have a lingerie drawer in the night stand next to our bed. Some out of season clothes hang in the basement out of sight. My daughters are married and out of the house. My sons don't have a clue. They think that any feminine clothes belong to my wife. Leanne

I don't have to hide anything from my SO. I keep my clothes in my closet and drawers. Wife knows and is ok with it as long as I confine it to the house she gose out buy some and and together buy alot.

Don't have to hide anymore, my wife knows and is fine with it. She has bought me several dresses, shoes, etc. Any make-up she tries and doesn't like I get. We share clothes for the most part.
    When I was a younger and still living at home with my parents I had a very very small assortment, (just a pair of panties and a bra, I once got an old majorette uniform,) any way I kept those things under my matress.
    good luck hidding,Tresa.

Quote Originally Posted by beez1717 View Post
    Lol, I usually hide my clothes in my room at my college apartment. that way my roommate won't find out about my panty wearing and stuff
    Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that. I came home from class once to have my roommate tell me "We needed a stapler and we knew you had one, so we had to search your room to find it. Your WHOLE room", he made a point of saying.

Of course I can't participate in a "where do you hide your clothes" thread (this makes, what, 42 of them this week?) without adding that you should never try to hide what you do from your spouse. But that said, I would have been much less stressed at college if my roommate (or anybody else) never found out.

ralph

haha reading all these reploes just makes me smile cuz it seems i';ve tried to hide my stuff in pretty similar places! for now i'm stuffing them all into a box in my garage....the good thing is that its behind all the other boxes. a little troublesome to get to but at least i know its quite safe

I live in a little blink and you miss it town of Mesa. In the wonderfull state of Washington

Hide? I hide nothing.

But everything has a place. My "Yin" wear is in the left half of my closet, and my "Yang" wear is in the other side.

I have a shelf for my t-shirts/socks, and a nice chest for my fem wear that won't hang up. Reminds me... I have to sort out all of my hosery. The ones that have runners are going to be made into other things. (one good leg on two pair of same color hose= thigh highs, and two teddies)
    I am Who I am. The way I am. As I am.
    (subject to change without notice)

No hiding here

I don't have to hide anything as my wife is the one that got me into this and is my supplier. I just love my birthday and Christmas...wow does she ever come through. I am 65 and she got me started about 15 years ago so I am one of the lucky ones.

Initially I use to run a mobile disco and when I sold everything I used one of the equipment boxes to store Debbs clothes in the loft. As the amout of clother expanded I used an old briefcase and was left at the bottom of my wardrobe. But in recent years it cracked and opened where the plastic bent. So I had to dispose of some clothes I grew out of and moved to a small modern one which was not as large. The straw trhat broke that one was trying to close it and it split at the back. It is now stuffed between the foot of the spare bed and the wall until I can find somewhere else.

I'm wishing to be her SANDRA MICHELLE's Avatar

where do you hide your clothes?

I hide them in plain sight, my wife does all the laundry. The only problem we have is if one of our kids comes to visit then I have to stash my shoe collection and wigs.

If only dreams came true. susancheerleader's Avatar
    I have two clothes chests. One is full of guy stuff. The other is full of girl stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah... View Post
    In the closet I'm afraid

It's a great irony - a real hoot - I'm out of the closet so my clothes are in it! Now isn't that just a sensible kind of symmetry?

Sarah...
    that's so cute sarah =)

SO of Lisa Golightly Deb The Brunette's Avatar
    I live alone so I'm ok but feel sorry for those that have to hide stuff, must make for a lot of ironing too ....I think though even with what you think is a great hiding place, will in the end enevitably be discovered by accident

I have a spare room if anyone wants it !!
    Some people build walls around themselves......not to keep people out
    But to see who cares enough to break them down
    So thanks lisa for taking a bloody great sledgehammer to mine you certainly made short work of it

Loves you Poppet
    x

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]