Thread: HAHA! Ousted myself but no worries!

Flights of Fantsy

HAHA! Ousted myself but no worries!

So I have been dating this gal friend of mine for about a month now and we decided to go see a movie. I have not revealed my CDing personality to her yet, but after what happened my hand might be forced to soon. So anyways I am riding in her car to the movies. It is dark out and being in Michigan my lips get chapped from the dry air during winter. I reach in my pocket pull out the chapstick and without even thinking about what I am doing I pull down the sun visor and flip it around. I open the little mirror flap turn on the light and put on my chapstick just as if it was lipstick. Halfway through it dawns on me what I am doing so I finish up quickly.

I flip the sun visor back up and see that she is looking at me and smiling. I do the normal "what" routine and she comes back to me and says "So it looks like you have had practice!"
    At this point I think my face was so red, but she just giggled at it and smiled again. So yea I ousted my ass without even thinking before I acted and my silence after she told me it looked like I had practice said alot too. lol Besides the fact I believe I was a red beckon.

Sometimes I wish I had super powers to read ladies minds. Like in Mel Gibsons movie "What women want".

Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    Its just the most effective way to put chapstick on
    Honestly I think she just thought, he must get dry lips a lot but from what I see from a lot of the older members (no offense) telling your SO soon rather then later will be more healthy and besides, Our generation seems to be a lot more accepting however but thats just what I've noticed

Its up to you I wouldn't think she suspected a thing

*Hugs*Kisses*
    [SIZE="3"]<3 One Soul on Earth, Two Spirits in One Body <3
    [/SIZE]
    PSN: Col_Scott
    Gamertag: Speederz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I've spent most of my adult life working outside and have seen a lot of men using chap-stick, but never have I seen one using a vanity mirror to apply it. I would think it would make her a little suspicious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sol III, Alpha Quadrant, Milky Way Galaxy
    Quote Originally Posted by robyn1114 View Post
    I've spent most of my adult life working outside and have seen a lot of men using chap-stick, but never have I seen one using a vanity mirror to apply it. I would think it would make her a little suspicious.
    You got a point

*Hugs*Kisses*
    [SIZE="3"]<3 One Soul on Earth, Two Spirits in One Body <3
    [/SIZE]
    PSN: Col_Scott
    Gamertag: Speederz

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think I have "outed" myself several times - I really don't care whether I out

myself anymore or not

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

If I were you I would do something like that again... Not the same thing, but something like it.

It sounds like a non-threatening way to start a conversation, and she doesn't sound hostile. You know you need to have this conversation, and you know that sooner than later is better... I would guess that if you have been dating for a month or so - you are on the back part of the window...
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

I was sitting on my bed with my legs crossed "ala girl" & my wife gave me a look. OOPS!

I agree with Hope, trying something different along the same lines, she might just have read you as metro though I see it more and more.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Ujean1998 View Post
    At this point I think my face was so red, but she just giggled at it and smiled again.

Run with it!

Worst case scenario -- the relationship ends. She blabs about it to everyone. Half the women she tells will want to date you. No joke.

But I'd say the prognosis is pretty good. Giggling is a good sign. Did she bite her lower lip a little? Even better.

Just come out and tell her. Tell her that you think you can trust her and want to tell her something very important to you, and since we now have known each other for a month or so and you need to know that I would never lie to you and never hurt you so I am.........
    That will in dear you to her and she will think that (he trusts me so much that he told me that. Even if she done not like or hates it your covered. Good luck HUGGS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Aspiring Member
    a month is not a long time, i would go with the suggestions that you do something along the same lines. although, and i am suggesting to the others that made this suggestion, that we wrack our brains and also point out what this may be. i can come up with nothing.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    Tell her that you think you can trust her and want to tell her something very important to you, and since we now have known each other for a month or so and you need to know that I would never lie to you and never hurt you so I am........

That makes it sound like you've done something evil.

Flights of Fantsy
    Nah I am just going to take abunch of uber sexy femme pictures, make a photo album and say "here hun, I started the family photo album hope you like it"

But really I am not too worried of her finding out, she already thinks I am very effeminate and so far so good. If I come out and say it she will prolly just say she suspected or that she already knows.

OOps!

It could have been much worse... There could of not been a vanity mirror and you could have applied "Russian red"! Now that's OUT! -Erica
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"A person is never happy except at the price of some ignorance" [SIZE="1"]-Anatole France[/SIZE]