Thread: First Time Out For Debie

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

First Time Out For Debie

Hi Girls

[SIZE="2"]I did it[/SIZE], I went out for the first time yesterday. Let me start by telling you that I had planed this day, I had made an appointment with a GG in Atlanta that has a transformation business for crossdressers male to female. This is her site if any of you care to take a look at it. http://www.exploreyourfeminineside.com/index.html

Let me tell you the anticipation leading up to this day was like a kid waiting on Christmas and the night before you can forget about sleeping, my wife did not know what was wrong with me as she does not have any idea about this side of me.

The drive to get their was very easy but walking up to the door was a little rough, as I have never talked in person with anyone about my dressing or feelings, before I could knock she opened the door and said welcome Debbie come in.

Well, I made this far, she made me feel very comfortable and at ease, we went upstairs and started, I show her what little I had and she had me start getting dressed, panties, cincher, bra/forms 44c, panty hose, skirt then she had me sit down and did my makeup, WOW what a transformation, then I tried on several wigs until I found one I liked. Next it was on to pick out a top, tried on several different outfits and just chatted with her it was great.

I was very relaxed, until she asked the big question, are you ready to go shopping. I thought someone was going to have to drag me out the door, but no, I just walk right out go in my truck with her and off we went. First stop was at Ross, parked and had to walk across parking lot in heel, first time, did not have any problems. We went in, their was a security guard their he did not pay any attention to us there was probably about 30 ladies their shopping but it is a big store. Pick out 3 outfits 2 of them 2 piece and 1 3 piece. They did not have much lingerie in my size, I did find one pair of gray panties with a lot of lace. The GG I was with did all the talking and paid the cashier what a thrill until we started out the door and the alarm went off we still had one of the store tags on one of the outfits, so now everybody looks in our direction, but they just went back to what they were doing, the security guard came over and said he would take care of it, now I am nervous, he just took the tag off one we left no big deal.

She wanted to know if I was hungry and ready for lunch, she said we would go to the Atlanta Diner as it was a place she had taken clients to in the past so I said OK.
    [SIZE="2"]WOW [/SIZE]When we pulled in to the parking lot it was full this place was packed, I think she must have dragged me out of the truck, we walked up the door and the valet attendant opened the door and said welcome ladies I thought I would just die, she had to turn her name in as there was a wait, there was people everywhere but nobody seem to look or notice us, we went over to the bar and sat there while we waited, bartender wanted to know if he could get us anything, finally we were seated and placed our order, once again tables all around us packed with people everybody just doing their on thing, it was like nobody noticed or cared, if they read me which I am sure they did. We had lunch a glass of wine and then we left and once again another man said as we were leaving ladies have a nice day.

Sorry this is so long

Next we went to a shoe store DSW must have been 20 or 25 ladies their and 2 men working. At this store you just help yourself and try on as many shoes as you want, found 4 pair. I am going to try and post the pictures for you to see. While the GG that I was with was checking out, I had built up a little courage and wondered of on my own looking at bags and other items.

We left and went to a wig shop that she said was very friendly that she carried clients there all the time, she was right. I tried on several wigs and finally purchased one, very nice ladies.

We then left and went back to her house, it was time to call it a day . The GG had everything I needed I took a shower and cleaned up, she checked to make sure that I looked OK. Did not want to leave but had to.

Got home was greeted by dog and wife, was nervous like I thought she could tell what I had been doing and then she said you must have left your girlfriends house to quick one button on shirt was not buttoned, she was just kiding but I nearly died.

Now I am going to try to post some pictures, hope I know how.

Thanks for letting me share my day with all of you, it was truly a special day that I will always remember. I am trying to plan an overnight at the GG's, Bed & Breakfast, were we can go out for the night life.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [SIZE="2"]Hugs
    Debbie Lynne
    [/SIZE]

Have a Great Girl Day