Thread: Took a hiatus, back dressing again!!

altoid71

Took a hiatus, back dressing again!!

People, i just moved to Dallas texas, and i threw away hundreds of dollars of clothes and materials when i moved afraid of what people may see when i unpacked.

I havent dressed in 4 months.

Tonight, got drunk and went online bought new tits, new dresses, bras, panties makeup etc. and im back in the game!!!

I cant get rid of this feeling. I know this, **** it. I am who i am. I need to dress!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to trim down more and get a womans figure more than i do a good guys figure. lol weird eh?

Welcome back to dressing hun 4 Months I don't think I could do that.
    Angie

Platinum Card Member AlisonWood's Avatar
    Honey, I know exactly how you feel. I've purged so many times only to have to go online and re-buy everything. Think I"ve finally learned my lesson too.

When I'm in full girl mode I always lose so much weight because I want to have a great figure. I always think it might be possible to use my dressing as a force for good - use it to stay slim, etc...

Congrats on the new purchases, keep that figure trim and I'm sure you'll be beautiful!

If you ever move again... Set up an account at a UPS store or Mailboxes etc. Mail the box of "girl gear" to yourself and let it await pickup until you can come and claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarbiB View Post
    If you ever move again... Set up an account at a UPS store or Mailboxes etc. Mail the box of "girl gear" to yourself and let it await pickup until you can come and claim it.
    Great idea. I had a P.O. box that I used to have purchases delivered to until I came out to my wife.
    [SIZE=3][/SIZE]

KarenS
    I love being a woman!

Quote Originally Posted by BarbiB View Post

Or just send your stuff to me!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

So many of us have done this so many times. What a great experience you will have when the items you bought online arrive.

never purged , never have never will. I guess it's cause I don't feel or have never felt guilty EH!!!!! Lucky me I know.

And yes if you do purg again give Karren all your denm plaese she is so denm short. deprived you might say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Welcome back! Purging is the pits.
    warmly, Linnea

I know that I have a little red duffle bag with some old pantyhose and tights that I always swore I would wear while working out and did for a time.. but it is these old runny, stretched out nasty lot that would be the sacraficial clothing should I get the "urge to purge" my clothing.. I know better than to throw everything away.. and to anyone out there who has had this feeling that they can quit after dressing for a good amount of time and those who know what wearing pantyhose feels like just remember that when this urge to think you can stop and throw everything away "that will stop the feeling of doing this, if I don't have it to wear"... IT DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY.. cross dressing isn't a sickness, it's just the way you are.. the way I am... I can't explain it.. I can't quit it.. I've tried, it's worse than a drug habit because it won't kill you if you overdose.. if anything when you overdose on cross dressing you just want to stay this way.. keep the clothes on, never change back to your dudes duds again...
    This is what I mean by "every guy can look like a girl from the right angles".. this is one of the first pictures of me dressed up.. very vague look.. almost fem...