Thread: update I'm going Full time

update I'm going Full time

So it's been awhile since I've been online and on CDer.com. I just thought that I'd share some information about all the changes I've made in my life, the last time I posted anything on here it was about meeting a GG friend for the first time how wanted to be there and be supportive and help me through my transition, I'm sorry to say that this did not work out though as she quickly lost interest in me,and gave up hope for me as well as she just didn't see me as worth the investment of her time since I wouldn't give up my job as a truck driver, for my transition. I tried to explain to her that I can't just run and hide, and give up on something that is just as much a part of my life as my transition is just because she with her misconceptions of the trucking industry believed it not to be a safe Career for a TransSexual, well looking back I can say that I'm sorry I ever meant her as she really hurt me when she just wrote me off. But anyways she is not the reason for this post. So my transition has been coming along rather nicely since she left, I have begun seeing a thearpist back in Febuary after hitting rock bottom and becoming very suicidle, I even had to give up my Career as a Driver for a bit. but since entering thearpy my life has seemingly done a complete 180, as I am so much happier with both myself and my transition, As I begun the HRT, this tuesday. and will be going full time living my life as Ashleigh from now on. My family has even Started to come around to my whole transition, and stopped trying to fight it, espeacally after the whole Suicide watch ordeal, And I'm even returning home to my job as a professional driver on tuesday, As it seems Ashleigh's life is finally getting back on track and moving forward again. How ever Starting the HRT has left me thinking as to how can they effect so many different ways, as I've heard and seen on her everybody seems to have different opions to the hermones and they have effected them in different ways. So while both me and my thearpist have talked about them in great detail, as well as I have talked to my Endocrimogist about them in even more detail before she would give me the prescriptions. it left me wondering just how have they Effected you? As even though I know I just started them and it's still too early to tell much, in the 4 days now that I have been taking them I've noticed that emotionally I seem to be a lot more happier and stabible, as well as well we'll just say more of an interest in sex, and leave it at that. I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. but I wasn't really sure where I'd be going with this when I started it.
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

All faith and support to you and for you Taylor. I'm VERY glad you came back from the brink!

Awesome!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Smile

[SIZE="4"]Thank you for sharing with us, Taylor. I applaud your desire to live openly.

Gennee
    [/SIZE]

I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

Good for you hun. I drive truck all over North America too but I don't want to have SRS ever but I think if you need to go for it. Look for me on the road I won't say in this site what company I work for just to say my company runs out if Surrey B.C. Canada. So if you see a man 5'10 260 short or no hair glasses long dangle ear rings 6 of them and oh ya Long painted nails on my hands, come up to me and say some like Karren Hutton is so funny wouldn't you say so? Then I will know it's you LOL. I will look at your page to see if you have pic's there if not you look at my pic's and maybe you might see me out there. See ya on the road and keep the shiny side up!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Hope all goes well, Ashleigh.

As for hormonal changes, everyone is different. So it would be hard to predict what's going to happen.
    DonnaT

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    Good for you, Ashleigh. You go, girl.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

Single and loving it ;) alexis GG's Avatar
    Good for you Ashleigh and good luck on your journey
    Long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    Good for you hun. I drive truck all over North America too but I don't want to have SRS ever but I think if you need to go for it. Look for me on the road I won't say in this site what company I work for just to say my company runs out if Surrey B.C. Canada. So if you see a man 5'10 260 short or no hair glasses long dangle ear rings 6 of them and oh ya Long painted nails on my hands, come up to me and say some like Karren Hutton is so funny wouldn't you say so? Then I will know it's you LOL. I will look at your page to see if you have pic's there if not you look at my pic's and maybe you might see me out there. See ya on the road and keep the shiny side up!
    Well I'd like to thank everyone for the support as it means a lot to me, my Girl, and our daughters. And christina I'll deffinately look ya up if I get that way as my new job is looking to be a regional only through the mid-west, and south-central plains, but if I get that way I'll be looking. Again thank to everyone for the support.
    [SIZE="3"]"All I Know is that the choices we make dictate the life's we live, to thy ownself be True." Danny DeVieto Reinassance Man[/SIZE]

Ashley Lynn

This link was removed as we do not allow personal business websites without permission

Ashleigh, have fun on your journey, I will look forward to updates as you progress
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Hello Ashleigh

I wish you all the best on your transition

Congrats, the best of both worlds, its so much fun.

Hugs,
    Alice