Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I still can't believe it..... :)

I still can't believe it..... :)

It all started when I let time get away from me, and my SO came home and caught me dressed. Not that big of a deal 'cause she's cool with it, and tonight i found out exactly how cool she really is!
    First she dressed me up in some of her old outfits that don't fit her anymore. Then she took a few pics of me on the hood of her car!
    Now here's the part I really don't belive,,, As kind of a joke i said, i wnted to go to Capt. D's, and before i knew it, we were in the car and on our way. At first i thought well, we'll just get it and go, but she told the casher we were eating in. Now here's the first cool thing. Nobody seemed to look at me twice, or stare or any of that! Over diner she said that she was enjoying this as much as I was 'cause it was excitng, like having a dirty little seacret, like having sex in public, and nobody knows it.
    Then as we were getting ready to go, she sugjested we go to Wally-World shopping!!! Given this is a readneck town I was a bit aprehensive about it, but we went anyway. Agin, nobody seem to look twice at me, i even spoke to a couple people,,, well except for this one cowboy. Hat belt buckle, boots thewhole nine,,,, looked me up and down and i wasn't sure if he was checking me out, or questioning what he saw. My SO assured me cowboy was ogling me!!!
    I told her I would be happy to be her life size Barbie doll anytime she wanted.
    I gotta run,, I think she's digg'n out more clothes

I know,, i gotta give ya a pic. She's standing right here, and I'm letteing her pic the pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 5150 Girl; 07-01-2009 at 11:25 PM.

In the closet - for now. Shadeauxmarie's Avatar
    How cool is that? Sublime!
    May you live long and prosper.
    Infinite diversity in infinite combinations.
    "Smiling makes my face ache." F. N. Furter

One more. A candid taken while I was fussing with my bracelt
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (46.2 KB, 38 views)

Yay!
    One less person with hangup worrying about what a s.o. would think.
    congratualtions! The pictures look great!

Banned Read only
    congrats, sounds like u had a blast

Someone is a lucky girl! Treat your SO well and do something nice and unexpected for her!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

wow

That is awesome. She is one special lady. Being 'SO-less' at the moment your story gives hope that i will find an accepting one.

Banned Read only
    Hmmm! Maybe I should show this thread to my gf!

Banned Read only
    so cool,my gf would support me too shes let me dress up 4 times in her clothes and i think she knows i dress cause she looks through my room when im not there.

love and kisses
    bethany xxxxxx

That is soooo cool. you look wonderful in those poses on the car. Take care of that sweetheart of yours.

Thanks for all the cool replies. Guess wich pic is my new wallpaper...
    Yes ladies, I think my cuddlely Polar Bear is quite special, even before this experience.

deja true, maybe you shouls especialy this line -> "Over diner she said that she was enjoying this as much as I was 'cause it was excitng, like having a dirty little seacret, like having sex in public, and nobody knows it."

you look great Hun and I am not just saying that to be nice I mean it hun. Oh one more thing you need to tan you upper body to get ride of the t shirt tan we wana be girls get in drab. I. Need to do that to myself. Tell you wife for me to have fun with her new Barbie doll ok.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

What a great story and great SO. She just got herself another girlfriend.

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    You look wonderful! And it is so awesome to have an accepting SO!

(and I'm jealous that you have such an old GP that looks to be in dandy shape...Usually they're rusted out in Ohio... )
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Oh Wow! How cool is that? You are one lucky girl.

Jersey for 33 yrs, Now Vancouver, Washington!
    Very lucky indeed 5150 Girl! I am sooo jealous I need a photoshoot on the hood of a car! Your SO is awesome, keep havin fun!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] x o x o x o Samantha Girl!!! * remember girls, sexiness is a state of mind!!!

How cute. Glad you have such a great SO.

Aspiring lady of leisure kay_jessica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 5150 Girl View Post
    Thanks for all the cool replies. Guess wich pic is my new wallpaper...
    Yes ladies, I think my cuddlely Polar Bear is quite special, even before this experience.

deja true, maybe you shouls especialy this line -> "Over diner she said that she was enjoying this as much as I was 'cause it was excitng, like having a dirty little seacret, like having sex in public, and nobody knows it."

You now need to get her to join the forum and come in to say hello

Kay

Some gurls have all the luck!!

Wrenchette, For it's age, that GP's boddy is in good shape. The interior is mint. The engine bay and all points underneeth however, is another story.

kay_jessica, Well,, she tends to hate the internet. She's seen to many people use it for less than honerable pourpuses.

On another note, Pray for her and wish her well, as she is in the hospital right now, and they can't find what's wrong. Sunday-Tues ahe was very lathargic, and disoriented. Wenday, her mom took her to the Dr. who orderd an MRI for Thurs. Her middle son and I were taking the trans out of my truck while she sat in the driveway and wached. the fresh air seem tp bring her arround a bit. Thurs, she was feeling well enough to make some hanging flower baskets, but we kept the MRI apointment anyway. The next morning, we get a phone call from her Dr.'s office, the results of the MRI are in and you have an brain anureism(sp?) A few minuts latter, a squad (dispached by the Dr.'s office) comes rolling up to the house to taker her to the local ER, to wait for a specail ambulance to taker her to OSU medical center! Well,, she gets to the ER, and they ran a few more tests, and they came back negitive. Well,,, they admited her here for observation, and have been scanning her, and drawing blood and urine with little progress.
    One scan did finaly reveal a bulging vertibret disk in her upper neck. THere will be more testing tomarow to find somthing more concluseive.

Very sorry to hear the sad news. You guys are in my thoughts.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

The Belle from Hell! Wrenchette's Avatar
    My prayers are with you and your wife, definitely.
    Redheaded woman in a dirty Corvette.

my thoughts and prayers are with you both.
    My best friend gave me the best advice
    He said each day's a gift and not a given right
    Leave no stone unturned, leave your fears behind
    And try to take the path less traveled by
    That first step you take is the longest stride

Best wishes to both of you for a quick ID on the problem and for a speedy recovery.

Most of the results are in and it looks like some hurniated disks in the top of the neck is the culprite. They put pressure on the nerves and possibly the brain.