How many times have you purged and how did you feel after doing it?

After starting my habit back in 1990, I think I purged 4 times.

1st 2000 - thought God would bless me if I purged and I sure missed the beautiful stuff I gave away. Gave away some nice 1995 era Jr dresses but I got them back throught thrift shopping. But my size back then was a 12 to 14 as long as I can remember! I once accidently bought a size 8 dress and I couldn't zip it up!

2nd & 3rd purges [2000] minor purges of a few stuff as I couldn't quit crossdressing but tried to quit. So I vacillated... Then I dreamed of accumulating a big gigantic and beautiful skirt suit collection, - and my dream came true!

4th purge [Feb 2009] - could have been a MAJOR DISASTER as I accumulated over 120+ skirt suits / $20,000 worth of stuff. Chicago collection was donated to a cheap $5 thrift but nobody buys there [they're too poor] so I recovered all of my stuff after 12 days... Had a really bad mental episode that crossdressing is cursed by demons... So I quit but I couldn't stop buying and I said to God, - but these size 4 to 6 clothes don't have to be purged as they can fit a beautiful woman my size [ like Britney Spears EXACTLY]. So I got lucky this time not to purge anything and I recovered what was given away.

The only future purges I will do is to sell on ebay outdated or ugly stuff I don't want anymore..