Thread: Airline Travel & Being read

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Airline Travel & Being read

Seems the TSA Security & ticket agent's will be Reading any of us that travel on Airlines, come this Saturday.
    To purchase a ticket you have to give Date of Birth & GENDER....
    JoanAz

So!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Aspiring Member
    So when they ask for your gender, is it the one you are physically or mentally? Just something to ponder while standing in line. DyLen

Yup - you give them your legal gender and go on about your day and trip.

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    Yup - you give them your legal gender and go on about your day and trip.
    Well said from a well travelled air girl.
    You're definitely the queen of the unofficial Flying Girls Club.

fly-girl.jpg

Hugs!
    Last edited by joann07; 08-13-2009 at 10:57 PM.
    JoAnn

I love to see a beautiful woman in a nice dress, but then again, I also want to wear that dress.

That is right! Remember citizens, outing the trannies makes us all safer! So do your patriotic duty and help us keep you safe!

Or something.
    "I don't mind living in a man's world, as long as I can be a woman in it." — Marilyn Monroe

Clear Air Turbulence Joni Marie Cruz's Avatar
    What Christine said. I've flown as Joni Mari, but my ID shows me as a male. None of the security people blinked an eye. The only time I even got a double take was when I used my plastic in one of the gift shops and the little gal there goes, "Is this really you?". My reply was, "Yeah, but I look better like this." She just smiled.

I don't see that it matters. We are who we are. If you're TS and have had your ID and all of that changed and taken care of, then your gender is female. Everything matches up. If you're a regular old occasional tgirl like I am, then my ID shows me as male. Oh well. Nothing in their rule books says anything about how you dress or present yourself.

Hugs...Joni Mari
    Last edited by Joni Marie Cruz; 08-13-2009 at 09:26 PM.
    "Because equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who's confronted with it."

--Joss Whedon, to a reporter who asked, "So why do you create these strong women characters?"

While I don't fly in fem, I do have problems getting boarding passes in advance of going to the airport. I was told once, my name was on a watch list. Most times I would have to go to the airport and show my ID in order to get a boarding pass. At that time the airlines were in charge of checking this information, now it has been moved to the TSA this is just another way to speed things along and get some of us out of having problems getting our boarding passes.