Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Housewife

Housewife

Lately I've been lonely and It is when awakes in me the desire to share my life and love with someone. I would love to have the experience once in my life of being a housewife with all their benefits and responsibilities at least for a short time.Does anybody have the same dream?..huggs

I have similar desires sometimes. Luckily, I am married and do get to play housewife. I think that I am an autogynephiliac and lots of those fantasies pop up every now and then.

Gold Member
    Yes...every once in a while I get a feeling like that, though knowing me, I wouldn't be satisfied in just the housewife role.

Hell no!!! Way too much work for me!!! Lol. If I'm going to pretend I'm a woman then I'd pretend to be a rich one and hire someone to do the housework!! Now where did I put my keys to the Jag?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I am wife and mother. it works

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    Lately I've been lonely and It is when awakes in me the desire to share my life and love with someone. I would love to have the experience once in my life of being a housewife with all their benefits and responsibilities at least for a short time.Does anybody have the same dream?..huggs
    Hi Barbara,

I live that dream! And I have for the past 18 or so years.

I used to own my own company and was a three-piece suit wearing Type A personality. After my son was born I decided to stay home and be a Mom.

So I became the "mom," the carpool mom, the soccer mom. I was the one who volunteered to help out with school fundraisers and with serving the school lunches (his school depended upon volunteers). I was the one who attended the annual "luncheon and fashion show."

I became good friends with the other carpool moms. As a matter of fact, I was a regular part of a sort of mom rat pack. We'd hang out together, shop together, take care of each other's children, etc.

I'm still involved with some of those moms today and I have to tell you it wasn't all peaches and cream. I became the go-to best friend for some who had divorces and had my share of their share of the burdens. As a matter of fact, I've been on the phone most of today and tonight with one of those moms, who now lives a long way from here and whose own mother just passed away.

My son is off at college now, but I'm still the homemaker. My spouse works outside the home and I am responsible for all of the household chores, the dinners, the laundry, the social calendar.

It is a wonderful life, very different from the corporate executive days, and I love it. If you want more info from the inside of the dream, feel free to PM me.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I know what you are saying Barbara but quite honestly I find it easier being a guy. Think I'll leave the multi-tasking to the real gals who can handle it.

Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA_MELENDEZ View Post
    I agree with what u are saying,and no i do not have the same dream but it has crossed my mind-what ifbut, if u look as nice in your pictures as you do in real life i dont think u will have any problem doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Marny, excuse me if I sound dense, but I'm assuming you are genetic male but you are stay at home and dress full time and assume the role as mom?
    Monique

Yes I think I have fantisized about every thing a woman does. It wou;d be fun do your work and the rest of the day is yours.

Housewife but not mom

Retiring from a male dominated employment situation has allowed me to take on the role of house-wife which plays nicely into my dressing. I'm sure that I'm over-dressed every day but it is a great mental fit. Satisfies my need to dress and allows me to feel like I'm a significant contributer to the house/home. However I am still in the closet with the dressing.
    My wife has commented on the calmer quieter me since I retired. I don't have the parts to explain it fully to her

Wendy, what rest of the day? Physics; work expands to fill the available space. I'm never completely caught up with the housework.

Barbara, ya I have thought of that ...mainly cuz I don't want to work anymore. If I had a GF or a wife and she want to (wear the pants in the family) and wanted me to be a housewife I would jump at the chance as long if I could dress when ever I wanted. So yes I would jump at the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Hi Barbara,

I used to own my own company and was a three-piece suit wearing Type A personality. After my son was born I decided to stay home and be a Mom.

So I became the "mom," the carpool mom, the soccer mom. I was the one who volunteered to help out with school fundraisers and with serving the school lunches (his school depended upon volunteers). I was the one who attended the annual "luncheon and fashion show."

I became good friends with the other carpool moms. As a matter of fact, I was a regular part of a sort of mom rat pack. We'd hang out together, shop together, take care of each other's children, etc.

I'm still involved with some of those moms today and I have to tell you it wasn't all peaches and cream. I became the go-to best friend for some who had divorces and had my share of their share of the burdens. As a matter of fact, I've been on the phone most of today and tonight with one of those moms, who now lives a long way from here and whose own mother just passed away.

My son is off at college now, but I'm still the homemaker. My spouse works outside the home and I am responsible for all of the household chores, the dinners, the laundry, the social calendar.

It is a wonderful life, very different from the corporate executive days, and I love it. If you want more info from the inside of the dream, feel free to PM me.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    So tell me hun did you dress all the time or did you be mom and housewife in drab or part time...... Inquiring mind want to know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Since my wife passed away I have taken over almost everything she did around the house. So yes, I'm living the "dream" of being the housewife, and now that I'm retired, I have plenty of time to play the part. I can dress in my femme clothes all day if I want and do all the household chores, conduct business, shop for groceries, run errands, or just relax totally en femme. Then I can switch back into male mode for my SO because she likes me to be her total man. I would sat I have the best of both worlds.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I wish I was

Their has been many of times where I lay in bed at night wishing i was a woman. I would even settle for being "out" to everyone I know and that they would be ok with that? but I know that that is a dream in it's self. I just had an idea! If i got out of the military and opened a woman's clothing store then i might be able to get away with that. hum i'll have to give that some thought.

Very interesting. But then I'd have to learn how to cook and do laundry.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Well being single I have the opportunity to be the wife, mother, fathe,r mistress, and upstairs maid ( isn't that the same as mistress?), LOL. But to be fair I would have to say yes, I would like that but as Karren said, let me be rich. Jag? Only if it is to go to the grocery store! I want the Porsch. LOLWROTF

Teri

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Back when my late wife and I were younger, I was frequently the housewife! Wearing my custom made French Maid outfit I would do all the housework and do the cooking. (I am a pretty darn good cook!) Then sometimes I would be the wife in bed!!

Now that I am a widower, I have to be the housewife!! No one else around to do those jobs!! But I do get to dress the part, just not as someone's French Maid!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    So tell me hun did you dress all the time or did you be mom and housewife in drab or part time...... Inquiring mind want to know.
    Hi Christina!

I always like to read about your adventures. Sorry about the recent job problem and hope you get it resolved soon.

You can find the details of my dressing on one of my typical days at http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...hlight=changed.

Frequently I switch back and forth throughout the day, depending upon what I'm doing. This morning, for example, I did my usual run/walk en femme. It was chilly, so unlike the photos in the thread I mentioned above (which was posted only ten days ago when it was quite hot), this morningI was wearing pink sweats.

When I came home, I got involved in doing the laundry, so right now I'm wearing a t-shirt and a handy pair of guy pants and slippers. Not much different from most of the homemakers I know.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to support a GG friend of mine whose mother passed away, so there have been lots of telephone calls between her and I and also among myself and the other women who are her friends. We're arranging food platters for her family.

Most of my day today will probably be spent at home, doing laundry and cleaning house. If I do run errands, my choice of clothing will depend upon what I'm doing. Routine is usually "high androgeny," all femme stuff, but pants rather than a skirt, chunky heeled shoes (usually about 3"), light makeup, and, typically, no bra.

I have to get dinner ready and, when my spouse gets home I'll probably be en femme in workout gear so that we can go to the all-women exercise center.

Hope that explains my typical day.

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Barbra
    I too share your dream some time its so overpowering.
    Once i was cooking dinner and my wife said that i look so comfortable in that role all I needed was the dress and pearls I would be a great home maker

E d d

You won't find an acronym

Every Damn Day.

Marriage
    Family
    Home

in that order.
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Hi Barbara,

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    Wow... amazing Persephone that is truly a dream come true. Actually a few years back my mom had brain surgery and my brother and sister were still teens I had to take over the house for more than a month, it was fun but obviously in drab . honestly I am a great cook and great at cleaning.
    but one can only dream

My first wife was without the use of her arms for six months. I was father, mother, husband, maid, nurse, and toy. That was enough for me, I do't have to dream about anything else. I agree with Karren, if your going to dream do it big.

I don't see what the big deal is. I already do everything a housewife would do. l live by myself. I do all my own cleaning, laundry, cooking, decorating, etc. It's no big deal. The work has to be done and I do it.

Jodi

re: housewife

One of my dreams is to someday be a housewife then a grandma....

Complex Lolita...
    Quote Originally Posted by BARBARA MELENDEZ
    I would love to have the experience once in my life of being a housewife with all their benefits and responsibilities at least for a short time.Does anybody have the same dream?

[SIZE="2"]I suppose I’m like a traditional housewife, since I do all the cooking, cleaning, and washing here – my sister lives with me and she does none of the above! I also wake her up 95% of the time, wash her clothes, drive her to appointments, take her on errands, and point her in the right direction. That makes me feel a little like her mother, too! Ah, woman’s work is never done…[/SIZE]