Thread: Intristing gas station trip.

Cute and Southern Fried KerryLynn's Avatar

Intristing gas station trip.

Well i guess that no one here in SC cares what you wear. Today I went wearing a pair of jeans a black shirt and a tinker bell hoody and saw someone i knew who worked at the gas station. And all i got from her was Hey did you dye your hair. I said yea and she said it looked better this way lmao The lady behind me struck up friendly chat about how we both were doing ect. all smiles 6th day in a row i have been out enfem wich is now my normal wear. Rainy day but brighter skies ahead Keep up the good fight and remember When you live down wind from a pig farm the whole world stinks j/k
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am Evil Monkey..... ooops wrong panties

I went to a new Year's Eve party wearing the exact same purple dress in my profile, and on the way there I stopped at a gas station, and and handed the gas station attendant $20 bill with purple acrylic nails that matched my dress, and the reaction I got was pure shock & stun, nothing negative or positive, just stun,.....like a deer looking at headlights. In NJ, all gas stations are full-serve.

Full serve huh lmao I could go so many places with that one. but for the good of my country and to escape homeland security i'll leave it alone

Just think about "Full Service- With a smile"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    Full serve huh lmao I could go so many places with that one. but for the good of my country and to escape homeland security i'll leave it alone

Just think about "Full Service- With a smile"
    Get your mind out if the gutter hun Not lady like......unless you like it. LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

You are so right but more so down where you are at. I am in the upstate and it isn't so friendly about us girls.
    Sarah

If my mind isnt in the gutter then i wouldnt get my mail lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What part of sc? Rock hill here

Summerville the armpit of the lowcountry lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    I have gone in femme to the gas station and the reaction is mostly no reaction. As I bent over to pick up my keys (revealing the tops of my nylons and garters) and a couple of upstanding latinos had some salacious things to say but the attendents, etc. don't seem to notice.

Florida: the southern most yankee state.
    Lehigh Acres, where I live: the home of the newly wed and the nearly dead.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Ahh Summerville. I lived near there, in Ladson, when I was a child. Beautiful country

It is getting better across the country, not great but better.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

You girls are so lucky. I feel that if I were to go out in femme in my local community I would be doing social suicide.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

maybe that's true in NC too; I'll be there in March.
    warmly, Linnea

Quote Originally Posted by KerryLynn View Post
    Summerville the armpit of the lowcountry lmao
    Never been there, is it that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by linnea View Post
    maybe that's true in NC too; I'll be there in March.
    What part? I live near Charlotte.

Hey from Asheville

Up here the reactions are generaly pretty good, Asheville is a openminded city but of course we still have the good ole boys around, but not as many as I had in Gaffney.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

its not terrible but i've lived in better places better than slums of downtown charleston
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I must really look like a girl

Ok Heres what happend today lol. Sticking to my new years resoultion of just being myself I went into goodwill wearing a pair of jeans my tinkerbell hoody and a low cut hollister shirt and a lil make up. Saw a friend of mine and he asked what was up with the way i was dressed so i told him. I'm through being someone im not and hideing it so i said hell with it i dont care what other ppl think and he said "Good for you im proud of you" Also in walmart my roomate and i were in there and a guy passed us and said hi ladies lol he didnt even do a double take it tripped my roomate out I just smiled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

On the weekends I always stop at my favorite station to get gas. There's one attendant that's always glad to see me. He always stands close to my door ,as I role down my window to tell him to fill it up. I know that he can see inside and see my skirt ,legs, and heels. Sometimes my skirt is hiked up so high he can see my panties through my pantyhose, or sometimes the top of my stockings. He always has a smile on his face after I pay him . I also give him a tip.