Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So...

Quote Originally Posted by BeckiB View Post
    hmmmm.....boxer briefs!
    I'll even make 'em leopard print for ya. Red silk, perhaps...

Edit: Yeah, seriously, Trey! Even I want to know what sort of panties your lady wears! Details, man! (And a picture would be even better. )

Quote Originally Posted by Ze View Post
    ...And just like we transmen always love and welcome GFs and MtFs into the FtM section of the site, I'd assumed I'd be loved and welcomed into your section. But I'm beginning to feel hurt.
    C'mon, Ze, kwitcherbitchin' and be a MAN. Do like the rest of us were taught - suck it up, keep your feelings bottled up inside, never show any emotion or any signs of weakness and never, never cry .

And always remember - real men don't eat quiche and always leave the toilet seat up

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    C'mon, Ze, kwitcherbitchin' and be a MAN. Do like the rest of us were taught - suck it up, keep your feelings bottled up inside, never show any emotion or any signs of weakness and never, never cry .

And always remember - real men don't eat quiche and always leave the toilet seat up
    Damn! I've been going about this man stuff all wrong!

But what can I say? The ladies dig sensitivity! (This was actually one big plan to grab myself some pity dates.)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

To Ze, and ALL the OTHER "Ignored" out there!

If u want responses to your posts, u must rite something REALLY STUPID, or POINTLESS!

Works for me, rite, T-------a?

Sort of like the DIRECTION THIS THREAD HAS TAKEN!

( U MUST be thrilled with all this attention, Ze!?)
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Attention scares me, actually. Ironic, isn't it?

But I'm all about the derailed threads.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    I should that this moment, Stephanie, to properly thank you for the contributions I've noticed you take in the transman section. You say you don't post unless you have something good to say, and I just have to let you know that you're right! Everything I've seen of yours is worth reading.
    Thanks, Ze!! I think the same about your posts! Sometimes they are rather long, but it is because you have a lot to say!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Ze, I'm not sure that I can answer your question. I haven't given any thought as to weither or not I ignore some while paying attention to others. However, I will say that since you mentioned it I will try to make a more contious effort of answering more post/threads even if they don't peek my interest, which by the way is how I swlwct the ones that I respond to. I always felt that with as many people that there are on this site they don't all need my advice, especially when there is more than one page of responses. Now if I have shuned you or any one else here I truely appalogize. I would never intintionalt hurt any CDer, TV, GG, GM, or any other person here. If you have something that I feel that I can relate to or help with I will be glad to respond.

Dang, it took me so long to finish reading this thread that I forget what it is about.

Just answer me this -- who exactly is this Ze person I keep seeing posting and getting replied to?
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Coda...

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    ...Just answer me this -- who exactly is this Ze person I keep seeing posting and getting replied to?
    Zenith's little brother...duh...

:Zenith:

Attention scares me, actually.
    Awwww, you're so cute!

I'll have you know, young man, that I specifically read this thread because you wrote it. That's like the opposite of ignoring you.

I guess the general concensus is that some people either don't read every reply, or they don't feel they have anything worthwhile to add.

Now that you mention it, the thing I get a little paranoid about is when my post is the very last post on a thread before it dies off. It makes me feel like, "boy, I sure know how to clear out a room." But logically I know (or hope) that's not really the case.

I think in general the people on this website do an awesome job of caring for each other. With this many people, from all sorts of cultures and all sorts of mindsets writing so many posts, It's kind of surprising there aren't more faux-pas committed.

I hope you can see from this that people do care about you. Why, I'm even resisting the temptation to jokingly call you Ma'am right now.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    But I'm all about the derailed threads.
    And I don't think I've seen a thread as derailed as this. Fun, isn't it?

So yes, take the damn compliment.
    Fine! I'll take the stinkin' compliment. You forceful brute!

Kathi

Okay, since I have had a few requests for more info regarding My girlfriend's panties, I will do My best.....They are black, lacey....They aren't thongs, but they don't cover her entire butt....High rise or something? I don't know panty terms, LOL.....Oh, and they are bikinis, I guess.....They come below her belly button, anyway....I can't post a pic, would show too much of her butt, and, since I am a moderator, I would then have to delete it.... She probably wouldn't appreciate Me posting it, anyway.
    Ever The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by Anne66 View Post
    to add.

Now that you mention it, the thing I get a little paranoid about is when my post is the very last post on a thread before it dies off. It makes me feel like, "boy, I sure know how to clear out a room." But logically I know (or hope) that's not really the case.
    l:

I get the same way. I put so much into my threads that when it does not get alot of replies I . I put my heart and soul into it and no one reads it. I am not insecure but when it come to writing something it's hard for me cuz I am dyslexic Hell I am not even sure I spelled that right. The spell check I have on my puter helps but sometimes not good enough. So when I work so hard and it dies I go into a mini . I don't get mad at any one I am just up set that I could not put to ("paper") puter what I want/need to say. I get ignored all the time but all I do is have a good cry and then get on with life.LOL . A good cry help wonderfully. It's a shame you guy can't cry as good as us girls can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Awwww....I promise to read your posts faithfully from now on, Christina and Anne....We can't have anybody crying here....As to us crying (or more specifically Me, since I can only answer for Myself), I, personally can't cry....Side effect of testosterone, sometimes....Shuts your feelings way down (not that I was a very emotional guy to begin with, but now people tend to refer to Me as "Mr. Spock")....I couldn't cry if I wanted to...and a lot of guys on T say the same thing. Just doesn't happen. Personally, I'm glad....I don't exactly WANT to, anyway....LOL
    Ever The Opportunist

Ze, I have no problems with you or anything that you have said, that I have read so far. Also, you havent said anything directed towards me or on a thread that I have created; We simply have not crossed paths I guess.

There is something that I wanted to tell yuo before though but I didnt want you to be offended by it, if you would that is.
    Last edited by ashcrimson; 09-08-2009 at 11:30 PM.

Since this thread's been derailed anyway and I don't think this question bears a thread of its own, I wanted to ask which is cooler; a guitarist that looks like he/she is having fun, or a guitarist who's shredding away fixed and cool?

Maybe a combination of the two...?

I don't know. I guess I'm from the John Petrucci school of guitarists who think you make it look like even the most technical maneuver is nothing.

Either way, this thread is terrific.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My writing thread

Quote Originally Posted by SirTrey View Post
    Awwww....I promise to read your posts faithfully from now on, Christina and Anne....We can't have anybody crying here
    Haha! I don't cry about that; I just get a little disappointed. Thanks though.
    I, personally can't cry....Side effect of testosterone, sometimes....Shuts your feelings way down (not that I was a very emotional guy to begin with, but now people tend to refer to Me as "Mr. Spock")....I couldn't cry if I wanted to...and a lot of guys on T say the same thing. Just doesn't happen. Personally, I'm glad....I don't exactly WANT to, anyway
    How interesting. I did not know that. Are other emotions also shut way down, like excitement (fun), humor, fear etc?

Me, I cry so easily it's embarassing, often when things aren't even that sad. I sometimes wonder what's wrong with me. Now that you've said what you did, I wonder if it's an estrogen thing. Hmmmm...

Wow, this thread is really derailed. Sorry, Ze.

Ok since this thread has been derailed I will just say...I have gotta a load going to Florida and I am leaving tomorrow so see ya all later. I will not be able to get back in the puter until I either get a WI-fi or get back home in 2 or 3 weeks. So ta ta Lady's........oh ya and gentlemen, WHOOOO I almost forgot you guys .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Gold Member
    A lot of people just seem more concerned with what they want to say than what others do.

I think it is great we have FTMs here, Though their starting point and goal is different than us MTF, we still go thru a lot of the same struggles,

You know for me, I don't really flat out turn a blind eye to to many people on here, there are 2 or 3 but it is not about their gender. One is a GG and the other two are MTF. Reason I ignore them is cause the GG I think of is ALWAYS in a pity party, and the two MTF TG - they think they are right no matter what. Yeah I judge by personality, not gender.

But Ze, hey you and I have joked back and forth about things, I think it is a pleasure having you here. And just to prove I have noticed you, your avy used to be the stick figures trying to punch their way out of the paper.
    There are not a whole lot of FTM in the TG community, and frankly I am thankful for all the ones who join us here, Nice to get a man's point of view, a man who can truely understand the struggles of the TG life.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Silver Member
    It probably means youre not saying something that is pissing people off---its often the more controversial posts that get a lot of responses because they stir up emotions
    [SIZE="4"][/SIZE]

:Ze: just popping in to say hi and I ain't ignoring ya, but you ain't posted yet today
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Thanks, Ze!! I think the same about your posts! Sometimes they are rather long, but it is because you have a lot to say!!
    What can I say? I'm in school; they train us to write like this...those ingrates...

And thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by TJ Tresa View Post
    Ze, I'm not sure that I can answer your question. I haven't given any thought as to weither or not I ignore some while paying attention to others. However, I will say that since you mentioned it I will try to make a more contious effort of answering more post/threads even if they don't peek my interest, which by the way is how I swlwct the ones that I respond to. I always felt that with as many people that there are on this site they don't all need my advice, especially when there is more than one page of responses. Now if I have shuned you or any one else here I truely appalogize. I would never intintionalt hurt any CDer, TV, GG, GM, or any other person here. If you have something that I feel that I can relate to or help with I will be glad to respond.
    That's sweet of you to want to make the effort, Tresa. But I agree that if you don't have anything to say, then you don't have to force yourself to post something.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon View Post
    Dang, it took me so long to finish reading this thread that I forget what it is about.

Just answer me this -- who exactly is this Ze person I keep seeing posting and getting replied to?
    Damned if I know. And he's always so freaking whiny...

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Zenith's little brother...duh...
    And if anybody ever picks on me, I always go to my older sister. She smacks them right good.

Awwww, you're so cute!

I'll have you know, young man, that I specifically read this thread because you wrote it. That's like the opposite of ignoring you.

I guess the general concensus is that some people either don't read every reply, or they don't feel they have anything worthwhile to add.

I think in general the people on this website do an awesome job of caring for each other. With this many people, from all sorts of cultures and all sorts of mindsets writing so many posts, It's kind of surprising there aren't more faux-pas committed.

I hope you can see from this that people do care about you. Why, I'm even resisting the temptation to jokingly call you Ma'am right now.
    I agree with all of this...well, not the "ma'am" part...or the thing about me being cute. But yeah, thread killings, thread derailings, the sense of community, all good stuff.

But yeah, you've definitely been a friend of mine since, well, you pretty much first joined!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    And I don't think I've seen a thread as derailed as this. Fun, isn't it?

Fine! I'll take the stinkin' compliment. You forceful brute!
    If people could sum me up into one word, it'd be forceful. Okay, maybe not.

I consider myself an expert thread derailer, personally. Though I'll admit I always have help.

I can't post a pic

Quote Originally Posted by ashcrimson View Post
    There is something that I wanted to tell yuo before though but I didnt want you to be offended by it, if you would that is.
    I think what you wanted to tell me was in the PM you sent, right? If so, thank you. I don't take it the wrong way. And it was nice of you to say.

Wow, this thread is really derailed. Sorry, Ze.
    Oh please...I think I started it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    So ta ta Lady's........oh ya and gentlemen, WHOOOO I almost forgot you guys
    Good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Erin View Post
    A lot of people just seem more concerned with what they want to say than what others do.

I think it is great we have FTMs here, Though their starting point and goal is different than us MTF, we still go thru a lot of the same struggles

But Ze, hey you and I have joked back and forth about things, I think it is a pleasure having you here. And just to prove I have noticed you, your avy used to be the stick figures trying to punch their way out of the paper.
    There are not a whole lot of FTM in the TG community, and frankly I am thankful for all the ones who join us here, Nice to get a man's point of view, a man who can truely understand the struggles of the TG life.
    Thanks, Nicole! Yeah, I remember you since day 1. And I appreciate you welcoming us cootie-ridden boys.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa View Post
    It probably means youre not saying something that is pissing people off---its often the more controversial posts that get a lot of responses because they stir up emotions
    Gotta do this more often then. Rude posts and panties, rude posts and panties...

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila View Post
    just popping in to say hi and I ain't ignoring ya, but you ain't posted yet today
    I was doing homework, Gramma, sheesh! Don't you want me to be a good boy, go to school, and then throw it all away by marrying a rich Swedish supermodel?

I was doing homework, Gramma, sheesh! Don't you want me to be a good boy, go to school, and then throw it all away by marrying a rich Swedish supermodel?
    Yeah that so messed up Tiger Woods life
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    Yeah that so messed up Tiger Woods life
    Yeah...isn't it great?

Wink Panties?