Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Girls

Big Girls

I look at the pictures of all of you slender, petite girls who post your pictures here and I read of your exploits out in public - you make me jealous !

But then when I look out in the real world, I see that that there are so many real GGs that are "full figured girls".

I know that I am a "full figured girl" and proud of it. All of my clothes fit me and are comfortable and stylish. Not many of us seem to post our pictures on this site - we don't need to be embarrassed - we are who we are.

I would like to see more responses and pictures from my "full figured" sisters.

What do you think about this ?

"Big Girls Rule"

JoAnne Wheeler
    "I'm an all American Bluegrass Girl and Proud As I Can Be"

In my opinion, having some additional weight can often makes it easier to pass...

especially if you are good at moving the weight around a little bit..

You rule!!

Kate

ps..your pic looks great

Silly me. And here all along I thought it was about who we are on the INSIDE!

In the real world

I was at a wedding on the week-end, a room full of very grounded people which did absolutely nothing to make me fit in better even in drab however; as i watched the GGs in the room, how they wore what they wore, what they had done with their hair [or not], make-up and jewellry I was reassured that I could pass. I will not turn heads. In fact I will probably be ignored but I can pass. And there were women in the bar line-up, some with heels, some with flats who were as tall as me.
    Some of the women here are truly beautiful, some very pretty but I can be passable.......my mantra.

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    I'm with Kaitlyn. I don't have curves. I have angles. I don't have body fat to shape and contour. I have ribs and bones and muscles that poke out, destroying what I'm trying to present. I can't push my excess skin and fat from my chest to create realistic-looking breasts. I don't have any excess anything.

So, for all of you ladies that have been jealous of me and my twig-like body, be happy for what you have.

I'm a genetic freak!

Kathi

I don't know many women who "on the inside" don't want to look good and be appreciated on the outside....

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar

Big

I am 6' and 230# and 70 years old, My Avater was taken a (verry) few years ago, the Pictrue in my photo album with Neighbor was Sept. a year ago, at his Birthday party.
    JoanAz

misssandra

you all look good

I to am large 70 yo 6 foot 250 lbs. I am not sexey but get my share of the pie . I am mostly a Pantie , hoses, bra and sexey cover ups .lets all have fun

Yeah......Us "thin" girls sure can be the target of envy!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

An EYE OPENER!

At the SCC in Atlanta, I was amazed by all the BIG GIRLS I saw there! Amazed NOT because they were big, but how FEM most of them looked!

I guess they just look at big GGs, and copy those looks, and shop where they shop! WhatEVER they did to get those looks, I KNOW can be done by other CDs! If they REALLY WANT TO!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I use to have a smaller figure, but when I ordered my dresses a couple days ago I had to order large and one an XL because that was the size they listed for me when I looked at the size charts. I normally wore a medium, but I have gained weight since.

Duality sometimes hurts.. PetiteDuality's Avatar
    I agree, big girls tend to pass much better.

Creature of the Night! Jennifer Silverstone's Avatar
    I used to be a lot heavier. Up until 18 months ago I weighed 21 and a half stone (just over 300lbs!), and only the fact I am 6'3" tall mitigated against being circular! I lost over five stone (about 70lbs) last year and dropped from a UK dress size 24-26 to dress size 18-20 (because of my shouders I still wear dresses and tops in size 22). Looking back though, when I was curvier I filled out my outfits a lot better (I even had natural C cup breasts; they're now barely B's) and my back side has disappeared altogether! Oh for something to sit on! Never had to bother with padding before, but I bought my first ever silicone breasts a few months ago and I'm seriously thinking about hip/bum pads too! The most I used before were chicken fillets to give a bit of definition.
    [SIZE="5"]Jennifer Silverstone; if she didn't exist, you'd have to invent her![/SIZE] :cheeky:

I am 5 foot 10 in, and 265....ouch did I just say that. I would love to be thin but My trucking does make it harder to lose weight. I am healthy and feel fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    I'm with Kaitlyn. I don't have curves. I have angles. I don't have body fat to shape and contour. I have ribs and bones and muscles that poke out, destroying what I'm trying to present. I can't push my excess skin and fat from my chest to create realistic-looking breasts. I don't have any excess anything.

So, for all of you ladies that have been jealous of me and my twig-like body, be happy for what you have.

I'm a genetic freak!

Kathi
    GENETIC FEM-FAYTALL YA MEAN RIGHT.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    At the SCC in Atlanta, I was amazed by all the BIG GIRLS I saw there! Amazed NOT because they were big, but how FEM most of them looked!

I guess they just look at big GGs, and copy those looks, and shop where they shop! WhatEVER they did to get those looks, I KNOW can be done by other CDs! If they REALLY WANT TO!
    I think the reason we plus size can pass ok is the "sigh" fat will soften up the "curves" and hide things like , Adams apple, muscles , the manly figer , bigger hands , feet , arms , etc... So that's what I think.

When I go out by myself people look and sometimes stare at me. I am not sure if the girls are looking at what I am wearing or reading me, I am not sure if the men are reading me or checking me out. After my 20th high school reunion in witch I went as Christina and since then people say they if they did not know I was a man thought I was a GG.

We Cd's always think every one is reading us and I am one whom thinks everyone does. But then again I don't care if they stare of or read me. I may just want to know but still don't care.

If your happy in your own shin what does it matter what others think that's what is important. So I love myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

First women come in all sizes.. so why not us??

And secondly... Petite my ass!! Hahaha. I wish!!

Third.. I was 220 five years ago.. (Warning - health rant ahead). I dropped 50 pounds not to fit into a size 10 dress... Because if I hadn't I'd probably dead.. Excess weight puts stress on everything.. Your health suffers.. High blood pressure and high cholestrol... Exersizing and eating better is surley the way to go.. It sure was for me..

So if you don't like yous size.. Do something about it... Don't get jeleous, because you have nothing to be jeleous of.... Get active and get fit.. If you look better enfemme then that's a bonus!! Ya got to get in shape for old age!! Not for the faint of heart..

Health rant over!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I agree wholeheartedly JoAnne

There is more of us to love.

Must be jelly, cause jam don't shake like that!
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Semi Sane innocent angel
    this is me

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=117064

Yeah I'm big and I dont care.
    Business is the the art of extracting money from another mans wallet with out resorting to violence

9 out of 10 Dr say I'm sane. The 10th one never made it to the hearing. Did you know that California has drop bears ?

First a groom then a bride. Never again.

Quote Originally Posted by JoAnne Wheeler View Post
    I would like to see more responses and pictures from my "full figured" sisters.

What do you think about this ?

"Big Girls Rule"

JoAnne Wheeler
    to be honest i hate my size. i was the only fat chick of the group at scc and tried to avoid the camera were possible. the funny thing is sherry was the only one to notice this as we has a short conversation about it.

so no i would not like to post a full picture if i can help it head shots only. or i use old pictures when i felt better about my smaller size.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Maybe things are different here in the west but 3 out of 4 "queens" at the local T-bar are shall we say softig? I truly am petite at Coronation.

On the non-CD side here though, people tend to be more trim and fit in Colorado so going to the mall may be a different story. Last week I saw two stunning women (different places) who were taller than I am and were dressed to the nines in Target. I had to look hard to be sure they were not "sisters". I wanted to ask one where she bought her shoes because I think they would have fit me (except she really did have a B width). Daily I see women who are not Barbie models. We are not in a cookie cutter world. Good thing too or we would never find clothes that fit.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Gold Member
    Joanne, first of all, you look fine. You are not too big or too small.

Whether a TG woman is large or small doesn't matter really.
    It is shape, not size, that makes someone have a feminine or masculine appearance. A 150 pound man is not going to look more femme than say a 300 pound GG.

Me, I have a larger build, kind of middle of the road with my weight though. Not fat, not thin, medium. Thing is, what is there is male shaped, thin hips, wide shoulders. I am who I am, I don't hate it or love it.
    I will say that a Genetic woman who was my height and weight would look like a lard butt so I am glad that I don't look fat.

I do notice a lot of the petite girls in the photo section do get a lot more comments. I don't think it is cause they pass better than anyone else, but have the coveted thin build.

One advantage though of being a size 16 or less is the clothes are usually nicer. Notice how all the really cute jeans cut off at size 16? Same with other things... This is another reason the smaller girls seem to look better and pass easier. My bottoms are a 16 and tops usually 18
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

When I decided to go for it I was 225, last Dec. I lost 55 pounds by May. I look at be before and after pictures in drab and in fem I look much better thin. Just me.

All that I met at the SCC had not seen me in my larger size but when I showed them a photo they could not believe it. I prefer thin. I saw allot of beautiful girls out and about that had no curves. I even work with some GG who have no curves and they are gorgeous.

I want to lose more weight and will.

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    [quote=Karren Hutton;1894811]First women come in all sizes.. so why not us??

I second that motion. Size is surely only a matter of which dress.

Exersizing and eating better is surley the way to go.. It sure was for me..

I always have been sitting around 160, the exercise keeps it that way..... besides....

Ya got to get in shape for old age!![/quote

There is another problem with that Karren,
    ya gotta keep fit to enjoy the shape.

~Samm
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

I thik we fall into the trap that confronts gg's, whether consciously or not; that of conforming to the cultural stereotype of the thin, sexy supermodel. Look around, folks, most gg's are pretty much as imperfect as we genetic males. By and large, the women I see out and about don't look any more like Angelina Jolie than I look like Brad Pitt. These are sort of culturally determined ideals which very few of us can attain. As I've spent more time dressed, I've also spent more time looking--really looking--at the plethora of real women out there in the world. And the more time I've spent looking, the more I'm convinced that we can fit in and just be 'one of the girls' by not trying too hard.

Every time I see a supermodel I think I wish I was there to give them a sammich so they could look better with some curves. I like a woman with at lest a little curves. Super thin look no good to me. I also love female bodybuilders Yummmmm. Gimme some of that pLS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by MJ View Post
    ... i was the only fat chick of the group at scc and tried to avoid the camera were possible....
    Your'e a "fat chick"?

I must notta been payin' attention, 'cos I only saw my beautiful friend MJ...!