Thread: In touch with my feminine side

In touch with my feminine side

Don't we hear that expression often (television, movies,etc), and usually with humor intended-more than a hint of demeaning and deprecation.
    Isn't it sad that we males are discouraged from anything related to 'feminine side' other than caring for children,etc. What is so bad about having feelings for softer things, maybe babying our bodies, wearing comfortable smooth clothes-a sweet polyester blouse instead of a coarse shirt.
    I wonder how others react when they hear this expression, usually accompanied by chuckles by others? Is the speaker actually speaking from the heart, disclosing inner orientation? please share your thoughts.

I would Helen but my feminine side gave me that "look" and smacked me.

Unfortunately for many of us this is what our society preaches and as a result creates a hostile environment for those of us that do not fit or feel comfortable in this "image". It will be a long hard struggle to get more people educated to accept a different view.
    Hugs, Carole

I'm in touch

I beleive that I have as strong a feminine side as I do a masculine side, always have and I am very comfortable with that and so is my wife, in fact she notices it more than I do when I act, say or do something feminine. I am just a lumberjack with a very dainty. chain saw
    A Rose by any other name.....[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]

Love Rebecca Jayne

Funny I just wrote a new thread on that very thing in my life here's the thread link.
    http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=117285
    See what you think.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

cynics

In my experience, most people who use that phrase do so with a measure of cynicism. Nobody really wants their man to be in touch with his feminine side, it would interfere with the order of things. What would happen if the lines began to blur? According to some the world might be thrown right out of its orbit.
    Perhaps we could get Barack Obama on side. Apparently he only has to look at an issue and things get fixed.

Helen,
    Ther is those who because of a lack of knowledge lash out and say it is wrong but what they realize that fashion has nothing to do with the inner feeling of being in the wrong gender. Yes, you don't have to be trans-sexual to like the softer and frilly things our soft side relishes in but it does give satisfaction just as woodland camos to the hunter or the waders and fly line to the fisherman. It is a choice of the individual and who is better judge what is right for them? So without stepping on the soap box, those who sling such cr** should make sure they don't get it on themselves. LOL

Teri