Thread: The highlight of the last two weeks

The highlight of the last two weeks

I had the highlight of my trip tonight but first a little about my trip. I left Chicago on the 28Th to drive to visit my good friend a GG and her husband that live in Georgia the both know about Sara and of my 12 days at there house 6 of them I got to be Sara for 4 or more hours but that's another story.
    Well I started my return trip at 8 pm and drove till about 2:30 am I was falling asleep so i got a motel in cave city Ky. well when i woke up i decided i was going to drive as Sara till I get to my favorite Fashion Bug in Lafayette Indiana because they have never seen me as Sara. after driving for a couple hours I needed to stop at a welcome center/rest area to releve myself. as packed as it was I was nervous about using the woman's room but nobody gave me a second look even when in the woman's room well I later stopped for gas and used the woman's room again at another rest area. well I get to fashion bug and my favorite SA is working today and another SA that also knows me from shopping there in guy mode. so I walk back to the register area to exchange the top I accidentally grabbed the wrong size last time I was there. I waited till they were done helping everyone else well handed them the top and said what I wanted to do the one SA got a shocked look on her face and said "omg it's you I thought you were a woman till I heard your voice"

that made my day i mean it's one thing to have strangers pass by with out taking notice and for people to say a picture looks passible
    but for a person that knows me as a guy to be standing two feet away from my face and to say they thought i was a woman. just give my confdence a major boost

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Lucky you, to be that passable!! Now you can start working on your voice!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

I bet that had you smiling for a while
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Good for you it is so cool when that happens. Oh and We want pics too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly Preston View Post
    I bet that had you smiling for a while
    yes it did. the whole time I was there trying on possible new clothing and up intill i had to change back to Josh for the 2 hour drive home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina W View Post
    Good for you it is so cool when that happens. Oh and We want pics too.
    sorry didnt think about a pic till I was halfway home (and in guy mode) but what pics I do have can be seen on page 64 of the Boy Mode vs Girl Mode Pics thread if you haven's seen them
    Last edited by Sara Jean; 10-12-2009 at 03:23 PM. Reason: correcting a mistake