Thread: Will You Be Getting Any Gifts This Holiday Season?

Will You Be Getting Any Gifts This Holiday Season?

Now that this year's Halloween is behind us it may be time to think about the Winter holidays, Christmas, Chanukah, etc.

Naturally, your thoughts will turn to gifts you will give others, be they material or spiritual gifts. Will you give your daughter a new bike this year? Will you give your spouse the gift of love?

Are you likely to receive any girly gifts from anyone?

If not, or even if so, what will you give your femme self this year to say "Thank you for being a part of me"?

You might give yourself a material gift, something you've been wanting, or you could give yourself a gift of space or time.

Perhaps a tiny corner of your dresser or your bathroom dedicated to the celebration of your femininity -- space for your makeup, or a little space for some bath salts or a candle or a flower in a vase.

Or maybe a gift of time, a personal certificate giving yourself the right to a day off "playing hookey" (if appropriate), or the right to a shopping trip, or whatever time could grant your inner girl.

What might you get from others? What will you give yourself?
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

I know what i would like. a nice floor length red dress with floral imbrodary around the bottom but i dont know. I prefer to spend on my wife,and have no clue what to give her for christmas. I have a hard time buying for my gg,that really seem's odd
    Your life is a series of moment's,for each one passed is another one lost.

Like years past I have gone and spoiled one of my gifts... Really wanted a couple new Pittsburgh Penguin's ties.. And they are hard to find.. So I finally found a website that had a ton of them.. When I mentioned it to the wife, in front of the daughter... Both gave me the stare of death... And my wife smacked me.. Damn....

I do have my eye on this sweet number... But I'm not paying $250 for a new hockey stick!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Maybe my wife but that is because she is the only one besides my mother and all of you ladies that know.

its bad enough that everyone in both our families think i have a problem because i collect rubber duckies.

What i am giving myself is a new car and maybe a nice Gothic Lolita dress
    Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moon light, well somebody told me you had a boyfriend that looked like a girlfriend that i had in February of last year.

-The Killers

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    I'd love to pick myself a cute little red Christmassy dress, but I already bought myself my presents this year...my first two dresses, first two pairs of heels, several pairs of tights and thrree (three!) bras. (Two were on sale wicked cheap.). Plus earrings, makeup, press-on nails.

I've already spent more than my self-imposed allowance, I'm afraid. Merry Christmas, me!
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

I'm not holding my breath mind you (and will certainly contain my dissapointment if it doesn't happen), but I think getting gifts for our femme selves from our SOs has to be the ultimate... hand me downs, whatever... it is just such a simple yet fantastic way that they can show us they accept us as we are... especially for those of us that "came out" later as it were...

VS Fan

I've said before the holiday season is my favorite time of the year. And it brings out something extra sweet in my femininity. Dressing it up for a holiday event (even if it's "just" the social group gathering), braving the malls to do some Christmas shopping and giving gifts to those I care for.

Even at home, the "chore" of dressing up the house for the holidays is much sweeter if I'm able to be myself. Burning fall or holiday scented candles, perhaps a fire in the hearth, doing the advance set-up of our decorations and getting the tree lit up (knowing I have to flip back for the actual decorating of the tree with the family). Heck, even wrapping presents is much more enjoyable if I'm able to express myself as who I really am.

But the one thing missing from this whole thing (besides snow but I'll never see that here in SoCal) is a higher level of acceptance from the love of my life, my wife. My struggle living in my skin is a daily endeavor and nearly every day I envision the time when she might witness the peace that envelopes me when I can be myself. Being able to talk about the incidentals of femininity without it being all about the "T". This is my holiday wish, not so much for a gift of something material but for the gift of a deeper acceptance from the person I love, adore and absolutely cherish.
    Like a corpse deep in the earth I'm so alone, restless thoughts torment my soul, as fears they lay confirmed, but my life has always been this way - Virginia Astley, "Some Small Hope" (1986)
    Sunlight falls, my wings open wide. There's a beauty here I cannot deny - David Sylvian, "Orpheus" (1987)

I have to plead guilty and admit that always get bummed out that I get no girly gifts at Christmas or my birthday.

I did one year get some stuff back when i had a GG GF. I still have that bottle of perfume! But nothing the last few years.

My kids know I'm a Tgirl but they don't go so far as girly gifts. Although my daughter drew a pretty kewl pic of me once which i treasure.

My sister in law has given me a Lane Bryant Gift Card the past two years. And last year she went with me spend it! So i am hoping for the same this year.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    My parents don't know so I tend to get unisex gifts from them like music CDs or movie DVDs or sometimes hoodies and whatnot, but from my wife I always get feminine gifts. I'm super fortunate that she is very encouraging of my feminine side and so she often buys me quite girly clothes to wear in boy mode too
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I won't be receiving anything femme. For myself, a new outfit or wig. I have long hair but still like to change colors or go even longer. Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair

I'm down right broke! I'm not even sure if I'm going to be able to get plates for my truck right now. (due the end of the month) Besides, I splurged at Goodwill just before Haloween. (got way more than needed)

My wife bought me an awesome dress I wore at the SCC last Christmas. She wrapped it and had it under the tree and I opened it in front of my son and held it up too.

My son was not exactly on the same page but you cant have everything.
    "Originally Posted by Anne66"
    It's store policy: whatever you're looking for, that's what they're out of. And the chances of finding it are in inverse proportion to how much you want it.

Gold Member
    Every Christmas, the family all gets together at one house (cousins, in-laws, etc ). A few years back I unwrapped a present and pulled out a Victoria's Secret box. Talk about two kinds of a rush at once. Well it wasn't what I was/wasn't hoping for. Took a moment to have the nerve to open it.

Well as some of you may have read My mom has now full except my dressing and since I have no wife to have Xmas with I have it with my Mom sis uncle niece and sometimes my dad and my step mom "when they can make it of course. This year my mom said it would be OK "( pause for a scream of joy YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!)" to give out my Fem-list and to get my Hopefully first gift for Christina. If I don't how ever I will try not to get me down. Baby step EH. She is now OK with it and that's a fantastic right.

Well wish me luck this year. HUGGS to all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I've been dropping hint and I hope they take root.
    I'd love to receive a pair of "Darcy" boots...those cute little ankle boots that lace up and have the fold over top.

I've gotten something most every year from my spouse. The first was a beautiful sweater and a pair of gauchos.
    Maybe Mrs. Claus will bring me these boots this year...I hope, I hope, I hope....
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

She will get gifts from both my son and myself, he will get gifts from us both as well and they will get gifts to be enjoyed in either mode from us both

Now lets see, that means we should get gifts from him, gifts from her and gifts from them I can see this being an expensive year
    I allow myself to set healthy boundaries ..... to say no to what does not align with my values, to say yes to what does.
    Boundaries assist me to remain healthy, honest and living a life that is true to me

Aspiring Member

A New Wig

Hi Girls: My wife said she's getting me a new wig. She want to see me in a "younger" color. The last wig I bought for myself was 75% gray and mousy brown (My natural color).....Anyway she gonna get me one in a darker brunette w/lighter high-lites.....Man oh man do I love that woman!!!

I could only wish I'll get something fem for christmas, but I probably will buy something for myself.