Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What my wife noticed last night....

What my wife noticed last night....

Well I was shocked.... Over the last 5 years I've been working towards femininzing my appearence... Slowly, over time but I have reached a level that I'm happy with... And my wife never really said anything till last night... I came out of the shower after my hockey game ... And she was laying on the bed watching TV... At 1am... And says....

"What's with your eye brows and I thought you were coloring your hair?".

Ahhhhhhh?????

She had noticed that over the last few weeks I had let myself go... Hadn't trimmed or plucked my eye brows and haven't touched up my hair color because I'm waiting to get it cut... But what amazes me is she has gotten used to the "new me" and actually likes it! Not that she likes my crossdressing any more or less but she approves of a more feminine looking husband than a more manley rugged one..(aka slobby? Lol).

Right after that I went in and trimmed my eye brows... And changed my PJ tops... Had pizza stains all over it! The feminine pig!! Hahahaha.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Cool beans for you, Karren.

Occasionally I'd not shave my face on the weekend and she'd complain that I looked like a slob. Years ago I could go 3 or 4 days without shaving my face and she wouldn't say anything.

Kinda fun getting her used to the "new me" only problem was I had to keep it going, even when I wanted to "grub out"
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Cool, I been working that way myself but the wife has not said a thing yet to me.
    mostly harmless

Christian Crossdresser DiannaRose's Avatar
    If I started femming out my appearance, my wife would literally freak out. I'm envious. I hate that I am, but I am.
    -Dianna
    You can take the girl out of the dress, but you'll never take the dress out of the girl!

Confessions of a Christian Crossdresser - http://DiannaFaithRose.wordpress.com

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Nice work, Karren!

You're slowly, but surely, converting her to a "girlfriend"!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Smile

That story gives hope for those of us who have spouses that are not fully accepting. And you should keep yourself groomed. As often as you change your avatar, I wouldn't want to one day see you with a uni-brow.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Doc Robby may be right about your conversion work, but I think that is going to be a very slow process. However, she does seem to be coming around!

I was kind of like Phylliss, if I didn't shave every day my late wife would call it to my attention! Of course, she also made sure my nails looked pretty and that my eyebrows were always trimmed. She seemed to enjoy the idea of me looking feminine, even in drab!

BTW Karren, another great avatar! Glamour lady!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

That's great Karren

LOVE your new avatar btw!
    Mina Lost aka Lynda

There was a time I thought you were skating on thin ice, looks like it's getting thicker. And there's nothing wrong with feminine pigs....Miss Piggy always looked great.
    You don't have to have been born female to enjoy being a girl

Karren I all way love your looks. You may think your looking older but I think you just so pretty, Much more so then me.

I am happy that you wifey like the (new You) . I hope she one day come to meet Karren, She is missing the best girl friend around. Keep up the good Work (if you can call being ourselves WORK) and as we truckers say , Keep on trucking. Ok we don't say that but it works EH. We say keep the shiny side up, and . see ya on the flip flop , I always thought that those two were oxymorons but...... So keep on trucking hun....Oh wait I guess we do say it.....hummmmmm!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

What my wife

My wife told me I could wear her panties the last couple of times we had sex,How cool is that?.Is she noticing they look (and feel) good on me?,Nancy

Good for you, Karren! I'm taking similar little steps and I like the results as well.

my girlfriend always tells me she's jealous of my eyebrows LOL. I'm glad things are going good, karren! I love your new avatar too btw
    removed

I thought after all these years she finally realized you had more makeup than her.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Hope for the best and plan for the worst... Lol. Well I'm always skating on thin ice! For some reason or anither but lately she has mellowed somewhat.. But I know that could change in a heartbeat.. And tell me again... What's sex? Been soooo long.. Sigh...

.......My Photos

That is really great. Isn't it amazing how persistence pays off over time. My wife also now accepts my changes in eye brows, shaved body and even now will let me go out dressed once in a while. As long as we don't flaunt it we make little gains that over time become big ones.

Yeah, Alice!!! I just did the math... And based on a straight line distribution... She should let me dress when I'm 123 years old!! God I can't wait!!!

.......My Photos

Where's that darn fountain of youth when you need it!?
    removed

Karren -- Beware! Your wife is slowly letting you femme up because she is planning on having you sit around the house in your nightie in the evening, jogging suit in the morning and women's jeans in the afternoon!
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

Lol Sherrie!!! Right... First... she knows I don't sit around period! Go go go! Plus I don't own a nightie... or a joging suit and of coarse no fem jeans at all!! Now I would sit still in a LBD... For a while at least!

.......My Photos

i have never seen Karren not look pretty!!

I have.... And its not a pretty sight! Lol. Thanks Joyce. Your too sweet!

.......My Photos

A hairy dude in a dress Nigella23's Avatar
    Firstly I'm surprised you'd let yourself go enough for your wife to notice, you always look immaculate in your avatar pictures, which seem to change more often than some girls change their knickers!
    Secondly this new avatar is by far the best I've seen, you look so natural, beautiful and happy. I also reckon you just kid us about your wife, anyone who comes across as you do, must have a wonderful wife and a fantastic relationship. (I'm genuinely sorry if you don't! But you deserve to!).

Happy for you Karen, before you know it time (123 yrs) will pass very quickly. I too think your new avatar is great. My SO approves of my CD'ing and has made comments, when I haven't dressed in a while that she has not seen Laura lately which will usually get me to dress up real quick. Happy holidays.

What my wife noticed last night....

I agree my wife has goten used to my shaved body, now she likes it and always tells me to shave,