Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you rather be seen as an Ugly women........or a pretty guy dressed as a girl.

Red face Would you rather be seen as an Ugly women........or a pretty guy dressed as a girl.

It has been something I have been thinking about for years. I figured I would be ugly while dressed but it turns out I am some what pretty. Like today . I was at London drugs looking foe some makeup and talking to the SA. A very nice lady whom used to live near me in Vancouver. I asked a few questions and we got to talking about foundation and then I showed her the pics of Christina ( YOUR NOT A CROSSDRESSER UNTILL YOU HAVE YOUR CAMERA PHONE PICS WITH YOU 24/7 LOL) and she could not believe how good I do my makeup and she said I could teach most of the women around here a thing or 40. She said I do my makeup better then 90 % of the women she has seen and she works in the makeup department . I gotta say this has been (combined with Christina's first Christmas) has been the best end of not only a year but a decade I have ever had.

I LOVE BEENING A CROSSDRESSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Sounds like a great experience at the makeup counter.

(However, I only buy girl stuff when dressed -- it's less stressful for me. In femme mode I'd have to show the lady my boy pix, and like, yuk!)

I think that generally speaking good looking guys tend to make good looking women, and vice versa.

-- Diane

I've thought about the same many times. I used to think that I couldn't go out unless I looked pretty. There is an age thing to consider also. A younger CD has a bigger challenge to look the part.
    Now that I'm in my early 50's, it's much easier to look like a 50 year old lady.
    I'm not talking just clothes styles. The face can have a few wrinkles, a bit of flab can be acceptable.

I hope I never look like a guy in a dress. I think I look like just one of the crowd of women out shopping. Just blending in.

Hugs, Terri

I would rather be seen as me, a nice, funny, honest, sweet, respectful person, no matter how I am dressed. From the vanity side (double entendre intended) I think I look pretty good both ways! LOL

Ummm, I don't live as a guy anymore, I've been living as a woman, and I never considered myself pretty as a guy or girl, but even if I was, you'd never hear me say it..
    I'm just me, what other choice do I have..
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

I've already been told I am the ugliest woman in the world so I have no where to go but up
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Christina, you ARE cute.

I try to go for "pretty" first, and have learned to accept what I get as far as "blending." Deep down, I don't think the two are completely incompatible, and as I refine my look more and more with experience (and shopping ... LOTS of shopping), I am moving more and more toward an image that both satisfies my desire to be pretty, and allows me to be taken as a woman most of the time, most places. But there are always exceptions, and I don't let that bother me too much, as long as I'm in a generally accepting environment.

- Diane

I think that generally speaking good looking guys tend to make good looking women, and vice versa.
    I must be the exceptoion to the rule. As a guy, I know I'm not much to look at, but en femme I get so many compliments.

Although, while I fully understand this comment, it still stings a little when someone tells me I look "better" as a woman.

Lorileah, there is no way you can be the ugliest girl. You look stunning in your photos, me on the other hand...

Regardless of what we do, beauty is in the eye of the beholder Christina. That being the case, our job is to be the best person we can possibly be and the inner beauty, which is the most important, will be evident.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

An ugly woman or a guy in a dress...

What's the difference, really? Both will get unwanted attention (shamefully). People will laugh at the girl and complain about the guy. It's rude either way. Sadly, people are not being raised with common sense, dignity, and empathy anymore. I wish to be neither - I just want to pass by you without being noticed. Let me be me and you won't be bothered...

Neither....

Actually my goal is to be as pretty a woman as I can be...the reality of it is I only can do so much but my goal is to learn, improve and as the Army saying goes "be all you can be"...but in my case it's "be all you can be as a woman".

I know I have a certain limitations, short of major surgery, which isn't in the "plans"...but I'll try and find whatever tricks and method(s) there is out there to enhance my appearence and be as pretty of a woman I can be...that's all I can do now....and enjoy the process along the way as well....

Stephanie
    Discovering the female self aka "Bitch with an Attitude"

Well I have a little bit of OCD & a bit of a perfectionist streak.
    I want to do my best to look pretty & just have people wonder since I am tall & have broad shoulders.

I have noticed lately that I am starting to look more like my mom & my aunt. Since my hair is getting thicker & longer & I have earrings & shave regularly it is more noticeable. That & I am trying to smile a lot more.
    I am getting so many smiles from girls at work now since I am smiling more. They might be wondering about me at first, but then I smile at them & they smile right back.

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Denise Rhodes View Post
    Regardless of what we do, beauty is in the eye of the beholder Christina. That being the case, our job is to be the best person we can possibly be and the inner beauty, which is the most important, will be evident.

I agree with Denise. Now where is my make-up?????

I think just being perceived as an ugly woman would be enough for me.
    removed

Doesn't mater to me how I'm precieved as long as I'm well dressed!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well I aint much in the looks department! However people do tell me I have a great personality!!!

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

whatever the adjective...

As long as the noun is 'women' I don't really care what the adjective is in front of it.

tina

Coda...

Talking 3 stages of Transition

Ahahahahaha this reminds me Jenny Boylan's 3 stages of transitioning:

1. That guy looks weird...
    2. That person looks really weird...
    3. Whoa that chick is ugly!...

I seem to have just made the leap from 2 to 3...

Quote Originally Posted by suchacutie View Post
    As long as the noun is 'women' I don't really care what the adjective is in front of it.

tina
    "Impossible" is not a word, it's just a reason for someone not to try. Kutless - What Faith Can Do
    Quote Originally Posted by My sister Lilli
    Yes, your happy shows - you practically have unicorns and starbursts flying out of you.
    Physically female!

Good one! I guess I'd rather be perceived as an unattractive woman, although I look younger, try to dress with style, and makeup works wonders.

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dilane View Post
    So no hope for me then

Quote Originally Posted by Lorileah View Post
    I've already been told I am the ugliest woman in the world so I have no where to go but up
    Sorry Lori, that post is already taken
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

My wife likes me in fitted pants. All the men's ones are too loose. I guess I'll be a the metrosexual guy in womens jeans. The best part is I can shop with my SO.

I would be quite happy to be a woman who looks like a guy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Joanne