Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound off.....I want to know how many of you girls have NOT been out dressed.

What would the neighbors think?

I haven't gone out for a few reasons, mostly dealing with not being able to do it discreetly. First, I worry about getting out of the house without running into my landlord (he lives downstairs). Second, I don't have a car, so I don't know if I can deal with the stress of taking the subway and the glare of all the pervos riding the train, or running into people I know on the street.

Also, I don't know where to go! I don't like to go out alone in drab, much less in a pair of heels. Maybe all I need is a buddy with a car. I'm totally jealous of my sisters who travel for work, because I think it would be so much easier to go out in another town where I'd be anonymous.

I am among the group who has never been out either but I first know I need to work on improving myself in many areas- confidence being the main one - before I make that step.

I dont feel like I could be passable enough to go out in my own town. I have had the luck to get a makeover while spending time in Cali, if i had more time I might have worked up some nerve to go out there. BUT that might come some other day.

For now Im a NO. ;(

As much as I would really like to venture out and be able to blend I don't think it will ever happen. I am one of those that has no chance at passing.

Quote Originally Posted by NewDresser View Post
    As much as I would really like to venture out and be able to blend I don't think it will ever happen. I am one of those that has no chance at passing.
    If I can do it so can you.

I think blending is fine but I don't blend and I do fine. I as I have said don't care what people think ,I blend just like oil water .People say I'm brave to go out and just have fun shopping going to my 20th high school reunion and so on. Going out should not be what others think . If you want to go out and feel you can't cuz your afraid to be laughed at , well at least you entertaining people right.

If you want to go out then do what you think you need to and maybe someday you will do what ever you want and not worrie about what other people think ,save for your family.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I've never truly been out fully dressed before.
    The closest I've been was a few years ago when I had a two hour drive between work and home. I had a little black dress, black lacetop thigh highs, panties, and bra that I would change into for my drive home on the freeway. No wig or makeup, except for lipstick or lipgloss.
    I don't really consider this being out dressed, or at least what I wish I had the courage for...

I haven't yet but seeing as I feel the need to transition, I better start getting used to it.

And going out dressed for Halloween doesn't count for me in my book.
    Merry

HRT since 2009

I am so NON-passable that in think i should stay inside.
    But i did go out dressed for a halloween party does that count?
    it felt exciting as hell, my gf said i think you enjoy this way to much, that was six years ago and i finally told her that i wanted to dress in july of this year.

I am getting closer. I have gone as far as the hall way for Ice in a motel when I am on the road. Late night. and I have not passed anyone in the halls as of yet. I have poste a question about dressing on the road. Lots of good response. Thank you!

I have not been out dressed, other than underdressing, and really do not have the desire to go out. I'm satisfied to dress indoors, although sometimes I would like to go outside in my yard dressed.
    BTW, I think this is an excellent topic and discussion. I am not offended by any suggestion that I need to do more than I am comfortable with. I have always felt comfortable with this group even though I do not dress as much as others here.
    Tallie

Done!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls!!!!!
    i've just arrived home from my first "walk around your neighborhood adventure"
    well, it there has been a bit of cheating on this, because it was 2 A.M. of a very cold monday night and i really hoped not to see anyone around the city center but unfortunately my wishes didn't came true.

Before getting out of my house, i listened carefully to any sound coming from the street. only when i was sure that there was no one outside i was able of going to the street. i was sooooo nervous!!!! i tried to make up my mind and decided just to walk a little to calm down. i got a real blast when i first saw my reflection on the window of a store close to my house i was trying to concentrate just in walking like a lady, but it was very difficult due to the huge sound that my heels were doing on an empty street (i got the feeling that everyone on the street were about to look outside to figure what was going on outside)
    after walking a little more i tried to take some pictures, but the result wasn't very good because i was still very nervous and didn't want to be surprised in the middle of a photoshot on an empty street dressed like a lady.

Suddenly, i heard two male voices coming in my direction. They were speaking loudly and I didn't want to be seen by two young teenagers that could get me in some trouble, so as i had about 100 meters advantage to them, i decided to walk to a close square where there are a couple of hotels so i could ask for help if necessary. I was really scared and i discovered that i can't walk very fast on heels. i could hear them approaching and i was just trying to walk like a lady that was just going home and luckily they turned at a corner when they where about to pass by my side. i exhaled in relief.

At that point i thought that it was enough for my first night out, so i headed home. The heels sounded even higher, i thought. At the end of the street i could see the square were my house is. There where a couple of policemen on his car at the square. Anyone else wants to go for a walk on a freeze monday night? oh my god!!! why this neighborhood is so busy? well, i kept walking and if they tell me something i hope that it is not one of the lots of policemen that i know in my city. I'm just about 20 meters from my house's door. A boy in early 20's is in my way. He's walking in another direction. He looks at me. We are about 10 meters away one from the other. No strange looks. Just one discreet look at me. Oh My God. A pair of legs like mine on a cold night and just one look!!!!!! what the hell happens with him???

finally i arrive home. I have spent no more than 30 minutes outside, but they have been the most intense 30 minutes in my life. I know that this has been the first time of a lot to come.

i really wanted to share this with you, girls.
    thanks for reading!!!! love to read your opinions.
    there you have a picture of me at the outside. please forgive the quality and not smiling, but i was soooo nervous.

hugs
    outside.jpg

Corona where paradise is only a beer away.
    Does wearing lingerie or bikinis under my male clothes count? I've ventured as far as my garage in full dress and pretended to be biking somewhere, well more like around the garage in circle.

Beyond that, I haven't had opportunites to full try to dress out in public. Its even harder now that I've moved into an apartment building where i know my my neighbors..

I have been out many times, from walking the malls shopping to walking to the local g/l bars. I have also been out for lunch at a local restaurant. I have also gone to the hairdressers/ salon to try on wigs and purchase them. The girls there has always treated me nicely. I hate being stuck in the house for too long.

Looking forward to my first outing

I just recently discovered my femine person so I am busy putting my wardrobe together and learning lots of very new things.
    I bought wigs from China last week on Ebay ... good price ... should show up in 2 weeks. My next purchase will be next month, shoes and dresses. None of my wife's clothing fits... much smaller person, so I cannot borrow. I am still working on makeup and need to buy my own ... hopefully next month also.
    I keep reading about all the different conferences and events hosted and especially the cruise Tri-ESS is hosting for Hallowe'en and I think that would be an excellent time to come out. My fantasy anyhow.
    It will happen some time this year, has to happen in a distant city, and will be looking for support group to go with.
    I am really looking forward to the exhilaration of the adrenalin rush from being en femme. I want to do it up right ... and be passable before i go.
    Tisha

Never been out, Don't want to scare the little kids and old ladies.

Heather J.

I have not been out. I would never pass, being 6'2" and weighing 250. However, my girlfriend wants to go out with me dressed enfemme to a local Halloween party next year. I'm all up for it and I've already began putting together my outfit.

Well, I haven't been out in public dressed as a female because I don't see any reason to. I want to meet and date women, not men, and I have yet to meet any women clamoring to meet guys dressed up like girls. Beautiful female attire, hair and make up is designed to attract men. I don't want to attract men. Until such a time that there is a known place I can find women who are attracted to crossdressers, I see no reason to go out dressed as a woman.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

You know I was thinking , we all should pick an upcoming Movie that is like the tooth fairy ( that I am going to on opening day tomorrow dressed) with the rock and all go dressed. On the same day like we do with the rubber band day. I think it would be cool to have a bunch of us girls to go On mass. Any Ideas on a movie down the road? Maybe I should make that a new thread what do you all think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I haven't yet but I don't want to push it. I want to do it when it feels natural I guess.

Never Been Out, but underdress all of the time

I would love to go out to the mall dressed or especially go on an airliner flight. I do go out underdressed all of the time. Earlier this year I was on a business trip to Boston. I was wearing a soft cup white bra and panties under my drab cloths. I was eating lunch at a McDonalds. It was winter and I was wearing a sweater over a long sleeve white tee shirt. It was quite warm in the McDonalds and I decided to take off my sweater. I am quite sure my white bra was quite visible under my white tee shirt. I am not sure if anyone noticed, but I did feel just a little bit more feminine. Does anyone know if a soft cup bra (leotard back) shows very much under an opaque polo shirt? I have never spotted any tell-tale signs of other CD's underdressing.

I have not been out enfem as of yet. The closest I have been out enfem was down the hall to a ice machine. This was at a hotel. Did not even see anyone. One of these days I will go for a drive. One step at a time.
    Last edited by Tina Marie; 01-25-2010 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Spelling

I have gone out with my fem underthings on under my male clothes. (Not the same)

Add me to the list

I've haven't gone out fully dressed either. I've dated a couple guys in the past that were very encouraging and wanted to take me out dressed, but I was never ready to step out to the public in my heels

Never. And don't feel the need.

I haven't gone out en femme, other than Halloween. I find myself wanting to more these days for walks in the park and the like, but my wife forbids it. Needless to say, causing a bit of tension. I'd rather go without than be dishonest to her.
    -Sedona