Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feeling Domesticated

Wink Feeling Domesticated

A GG friend was over one day and I was fully dressed doing some housework like the dishes and vacuuming plus getting the trash ready to take out. My friend asked me if I felt domesticated and my answer was yes then we had a good laugh over it. I enjoy doing my chores dressed as a woman. Well I was always told I'd make good housewife since I can cook,clean,including doing the laundry. lol talk about getting in touch with my fem side. hey? Any of you girls feel the same? A tgirls work is never done. lol.

Cattle are domisticated, in my humble opinion. Lol. Hell no! If I'm getting dressed up I'm not doing any work! Rather go shopping or do anything except housework!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

[SIZE="2"]Hi Raechel, I with you!!! I enjoy doing things around the house while dressed, even if I'm only wearing panties, bra and a skirt as I am right now. Things got to get done around here so I might as well be comfortable while doing it.

P. S. I love the feel of the skirt on my legs without pantyhose on!!!
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Susan V. Adams

I am a stay-at-home

Karen has the right point-of-view; animals are domesticated but I agree with NV Susan. I'm the stay-at-home so housework is my responsibility and if I'm going to do it I will be comfortable and that means en fem....

yes Raechel I am with you also I cook and clean around the house and i always wear panties,bra and skirt as i am now. its is just the right than to do. ( I love it )

I'm domesticated by chance more than choice. Since my wife passed away and I became an empty nester I do all my own household chores. When I dress at home it's usually something casual (jeans, denim skirt, sweater or casual top and comfy shoes). I never dress to the nines to do housework but I do enjoy doing it more en femme, and now I can empathize with all the GGs, wives and SOs who do it on a daily basis.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

raechel,

I must admit that i have a big problem with house work, [as a guy] BUT, when i am en femme in the house it seems to come naturally and is quite theraputic.

Karen has the right idea about what to do when dressed...[go shopping] but since i'm not getting out that much... i'd rather sache' around the house with the duster, or dish cloth, than sit in front of the tube watching a game....God i don't even do that when in guy mode....lol plus moving around the house is good training of how to walk and sit like a lady for when i do finally get the chance to go out.

no i don't dress to the nines, but i do dress feminine.

hugs

msniki48

Speak for youself Hon. I'm still waiting for some of you eager beaver types to come over to my place and clean as I hate housework. You can clean to your hearts content until you drop over here my friends.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Hell no! If I'm getting dressed up I'm not doing any work! Rather go shopping or do anything except housework!
    Ditto! ... when I'm all dressed up I never do any work like housework. Even if it's the weekend and I'm hanging out at home en femme in jeans and t-shirt, I'd much rather have a cup of tea and read a book or surf than clean the house.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

"Christina does not sweet" to quote ahhhhhh Me. I don't work when dressed. I will be looking for a job as Christina but it won't be a job where I would work up a sweet with. That's not lady like. Unless your giving birth of course ....and that won't happen any time soon. That is the only sweet that Christina would ever let touch her skin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

I do some of the housework that my wife has difficulties doing. Had I like doing them in my maid outfit.
    Angie

yes, when dressed i will do housework,maybe it does go the feelings that come from crossdressing

I have to agree with everything you said but I like to thing of it as "home economics engineer". Completely dressed of course
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar

Smile

I love doing the housework while dressed, in fact must get back to it, bye

Yes Raechel I know that feeling. Since my wife became too unsteady on her feet to get around alone I have had to do it all. Of course I don't do it as well as my wife did but we get by. When my wife is settled in the den I can do some of the work in other rooms dressed which makes it a lot more fun than housework would normally be. She isn't aware that I dress so I keep out of sight.

Vieja

Gold Member
    I get that sometimes. Of course when I clean house I just wear my nasty black and pink sweats. No french maid outfit for me.

I hate the word "domesticated", for some reason that word makes me imagine a cat licking it's own butt while laying on the couch.
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    If housework makes me domesticated than MOOOOOO baby! I am not sure if it is the femme side or my OCD kicking in but I have always enjoyed housework.

I love the feeling of grace in the house when I can look at a room and everything is in its place and its clean. I also love the feeling of accomplishment from getting it that way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SuzanneBender; 01-05-2010 at 12:30 PM.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

I do like to hang around the house enfemme, but I would prefer to go out. Since I have been out of work (soon to be over next week), I have done a LOT of the house work the last two weeks. My wife has been working 10 to 7 everyday, so I am cooking, cleaning, doing laundry, etc. I do it enfemme when I can. My wife tells me I make a better house wife than she does. Now I just have to get her a job that pays better & then I can do this permanently.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

I'm another who is domesticated by chance rather than choice. That goes for the cleaning which I do because no one else can do it and it doesn't matter how I'm dressed. Cooking I enjoy doing and I've always been a better cook than my wife anyway.

I'm a career woman myself.

Just an average girl Carole Cross's Avatar
    I was once told by an ex gf that I would make someone a good housewife, since I do my own cooking and cleaning. Now that i am transitioning, maybe someday I can be someones housewife.
    living the dream

My wife said that if i am going to dress as a woman, i am going to have to be the best woman i can be....even when it comes to baking...lol

loved the apron!

hugs
    msniki48
    Attached Images Attached Images

Young Senior Citizen Elsa Larson's Avatar
    I spend most of my time as a widowed dad with teens at home.
    While in guy mode, I joked to my kids that I should find a nice boyfriend.

My son suggested that I should find a boyfriend who dresses as a French maid and does housework.

I have a GG friend who makes her living cleaning houses. Her "uniform" is gray sweats.

Perhaps it's time for Elsa to do more housework. The t-girl's outfit is a lot more fun than the g-girl's.
    What's between your legs and what you like to do with it is your business, not mine. Please give me the same courtesy.
    Everyone who refers to sexuality as a preference reveals their own bisexuality.
    I hope to live long enough to see a time when one's sexuality or gender identity is no more important than one's religion or politics.
    DO link up with your local support group. It's an easy way to meet similar people, help others, educate the public and be part of the political process.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tallelsa/

Quote Originally Posted by msniki48 View Post
    My wife said that if i am going to dress as a woman, i am going to have to be the best woman i can be....even when it comes to baking...lol
    Your post is way to appropriate...I just made a batch of muffins. Now that's domesticated.

Feeling Domesticated

myself I like doing house work while dress but shopping is so much better