Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long drive in a dress!

Long drive in a dress!

OK girls, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a long drive. It's going to be about 12 hours long. When it gets dark out, I'm going to change into my dress, heels and wig. It'll be the first time "out" for me. I'm a little nervous, but more excited because I've committed myself to do it.

Good luck safe driving and be sure to tell us how you get on.
    Gillian.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Dont forget your camera and good luck

J-JAY
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][SIGPIC]

Hugs J-JAY

Never underestimate the power of brains and a push up bra.

Never complain about growing old, far too many people have been denied that privilege".

Just finding my way.... StaceyJane's Avatar
    Sounds like fun. I love to drive while dressed.
    Stacey

I'm not a doctor, I just play one on TV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wob7zmvVTb8

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    Be safe and enjoy your drive

Good luck Julie. My first time out was also in a car. It was 35 yrs ago and I drove around and then into Boston. A couple of years later I drove from Orlando to Las Angeles dressed. Stopping for gas was a drag because I had to change. All small gas stations on I-10. After the change I was good for another 300 miles.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

That sounds like it should be fun. The nice thing about being in the car is that unless you're driving really erratically, no one is really going to be looking too closely. I bet that after you've gone out in the car once, you won't be able to help doing it again!

have fun be safe,
    I love driving fully dressed i have tinted windows also and only stop a well know gas stations to fill her up.
    Mistybtm

Ok one hint make sure you wear good driving shoes. If you have no 5 in heals yes they may be cute and nice but for long drives not very good. Just have fun and don't worrie about what people think or say cuz your not going to see them again. Keep a close eye on them and make sure that they don't follow you and all that. Good luck and just have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    12 hours? Wow, that's a long drive! My first "dress and drive" was only an hour and a half, and I didn't wear a dress either. I wore capris as I was too chicken for a dress and also was super sensitive about trying to "blend in " too much I think.

Anyway, good luck and have fun Do post again and let us know how it went.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Remember it is not illegal to wear a dress. It is illegal to drive over the speed limit so drive safely, turn off your cell phone and be safe. If you drive safely there will be no surprises.

Hannah

Next time you go out, try looking at the others out on the road. Then, try guessing their sex. Its very likely you'll be more wrong, than right. At night, its almost impossible. Be safe, and have fun!

Aspiring Member

Why change

Unless your a hot driver, there is no need to changeeven with the wife I'll drive alonng time with my favoorite foorms under a peach sweater w/jeans 9ladies size 14, wwe'll do loafers for shoes. Best of luck. Theres no need to wory about lunch or gas.

Have fun sweetie! By the way smart move on the dress. I once drove all the way from Atlanta to Florida in tight capri pants was tucked and all that stuff. Holy cow I was hurting down below by the time I got there.

One thing every forgot, make sure your vehicle is in good working order. Maintence up to date, fluids full, tire pressure set, including the spare. Belts and hoses in good condition, also recommend some type of motor club for those unwanted emergencies, keys locked in car, flat tire, dead battery etc. Drive safe and don't feed the Bears.

I dont like driving, but looking good makes it a bit more interesting. Especially if there are police controls

Besides a skirt makes leg movement better, there is safety in this!

My wife says I drive a lot safer when I am dressed. She also says she does not understand why I have to show stocking tops and garter straps to be a better driver. hehe Maybe it's because of the cleavage she shows. Truck drivers are so friendly. They are always blowing their horns and waving at us lol

Hi Julie,

Sounds like fun to me. I love driving and love it even more when I am driving as Nicole. Everyone else has given you some really good advice on driving carefully and things to take with you.

I want to offer you two simple suggestions that may well save you some money and discomfort. First, don't drive for the first time in heels that are higher than 3" and take a pair of flats with you just in case you need to switch to them. Driving in heels is a little bit different than driving in flats and your ankles may get a little sore until you get use to them. Also, make sure that you have a clean thick floor mat under your feet. This will help protect the back of your heels from getting scraped or scuffed and will also provide a little bit of additional padding under your feet.

Enjoy your drive.

Awesome! Can't wait to do this myself. Probably this summer.

Whatcha gonna do when you need gas? Perfect op to just get out and feel the wind blowing your dress around your legs.
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by julie08 View Post
    OK girls, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a long drive. It's going to be about 12 hours long. When it gets dark out, I'm going to change into my dress, heels and wig. It'll be the first time "out" for me. I'm a little nervous, but more excited because I've committed myself to do it.
    Just dont get pulled over

Have fun! It's a whole bunch of fun to put on a skirt, hose and some mild heels (agree with above...no 5" heels) and enjoy the countryside.

Have a great time.

Take along some make-up remover and such in case you get somewhere and want to change your mind.
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

Gold Member
    You aren't saying what kind of trip this is, so I am going to echo Cathy. Take a complete kit to change and clean up with. You never know what life has to offer you when you don't want it, so leave yourself an out. And most of all, have a very good time!

Can't agree more.. take the full kit to do a change should you need - you never know what may (or may not) happen... be prepared for anything!

Having said that... Driving as Kaz I know... and at night... you pass (well unless you get stopped maybe - which I never have) so drive safe, don't do ANYTHING contraversial, and enjoy.

I don't know if this is a straight trip (12 hours) or a drive around because you have ths space, but if you can stop some place... walk about a bit... it's how I got the feel of being outside. Big tip.. stop somewhere where there are people but they are all at a safe distance... mall car parks are good... get a feel for yourself and get closer to the people. You will be amazed how they don't notice.

I don't pretend to be comfortable "out" yet, but this is how I started.. and it works. Night is unsafe, but safe places at night are great - the night light is very kind to us...

Let us know how you get on!

Best Kaz xx

Aspiring Member
    After driving for 30+ years without an incident in guy mode, I was traveling through the "bad" section of town, at night, in a party dress, lost and looking for the Drag Club. I was stopped to make a left turn and suddenly I was rear ended (actually, the car was rear ended!). It turned out to be a hit and run and as I regained my bearings, I resisted the temptation to drive after the car that hit me. I was able to get home, but I was glad I kept a bag of some guy clothes and a towel in my trunk. Had I been sent to the hospital, it would have been awkward. Unless you are comfortable being known by all as a crossdresser, you may want to have a back-up change of clothes when you go out.
    Warmly,
    Sheren Kelly