Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy S**t

not quite silver yet Emma Leigh's Avatar

Holy S**t

Just got home from work after a 12 hour stint. I have just started removing my drabs, so I can have a soak in the bath before I get dressed, and discover a 10mm hole in the back of my trousers in a prominant position. I quickly put them back on, to check, and sure enough the pink of the satin panties I wore to work under drabs is clearly visable, not the biggest of deals I know, but its only around 2 weeks, since a parcel containing 5 pairs of panties were delivered to the wrong person with my name and address clearly on the parcel. How can I stay safely hidden in the closet, when the closet door keeps falling off!

You may need to get a better door. All you can do is to ignore the past problems and hope no one seen the pink panties.
    Put a little lipstick on you'll feel better

Aspiring Member
    Emma, how about a name change? Maybe something like, Mary Jane Rottencrotch. It was just a thought since you are wearing pretty pink panties. I can't begin to tell you how many times I narrowly escaped getting caught with women's clothing. Remember this: deny everything, admit to nothing, demand proof, and make counter accusations.

Ut oh... Look out... Bad things come in threes!! Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbie Bee View Post
    Emma, how about a name change? Maybe something like, Mary Jane Rottencrotch. It was just a thought since you are wearing pretty pink panties. I can't begin to tell you how many times I narrowly escaped getting caught with women's clothing. Remember this: deny everything, admit to nothing, demand proof, and make counter accusations.
    I'll add this famous quote from Bart Simpson “I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, there's no way you can prove anything!”
    "Don't hate, epilate"[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Look sharp my friend. The hazards of being a CD never end.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    When the closet door swings open just wave, blow them a kiss, and swing it back closed.

No matter how hard you try the door never locks. You will always leave a tell or two behind.

I had to edit... I tried not to but the temptation was too strong. I just have to type it. Please forgive me.....

I see Germany! I see France! I see someones underpants!
    Last edited by SuzanneBender; 01-20-2010 at 06:06 PM.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    So the pair of grey St. Laurant pants I have with the pink lining wouldn't explain away the problem? Oh, they have a pink pinstripe as well...

And my wife and I bought these 20 years before Tina ever existed. Just realized this!

tina

Most people will never notice. Now if you had the panties on your head - too late they noticed, but under some pants probably not
    Michelle

People don't notice or care as much as you think. I say, oh well!
    Life's too short to not do the things that make you happy.

Gold Member
    I agree with Suzanne that we are all likely to leave signs. Maybe just acting the wrong way out of habit or saying something without thinking about it. But in this case you really were wearing your tighty whities that got in a bleach load with a red shirt.

Smile

Well, if the door keeps falling off, maybe that is a sign that it is time to step out.
    - AF

Look girl, act girl, feel girl ... be girl.

Really?? Do you work where people stare at your butt end?
    TG is who I am; CD is something I do.

My CD Blog Site

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Emma Leigh View Post
    Just got home from work {...}and discover a 10mm hole in the back of my trousers in a prominant position. I quickly put them back on, to check, and sure enough the pink of the satin panties I wore to work under drabs is clearly visable
    Cute! I love pink satin!

If anyone says anything, you can always ask them why they were staring at your backside in the first place
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

They say, "S---- happens", Emma!

There's always SOMETHING to be concerned about in ALL our lives! Whenever mishaps happen to me, I think to myself,
    " How concerned would I be about this, if I lived in Haiti?"

It tends to put things in proper proportion!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy Candy View Post
    I'll add this famous quote from Bart Simpson “”I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, there's no way you can prove anything!"
    Ok the right Quote is "I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can prove anything!" sorry hun I am a big fan!!!!! DOH

Hay your lucky ......why....... Well you can't be in the closet cuz your door won't stay closed. LOL. I don't see a problem hun if someone asks you about it , say Oh ya my girl friend/wife took all my underwear and replaced it with these. And I am not aloud to buy new ones until I serve out my sentence.

If the girls ask then tell them the truth, most girls are fine with it , just make sure they know that you don't want them to tell anyone. Just a thought!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Don't spend a lot of time worrying about. If a stranger noticed he probably just shrugged and thought no more about it and if it was someone you know he probably just thought it was pink boxer shorts or some such.

Vieja

Change your panty colors to a manlike color!

Quote Originally Posted by kristinacd55 View Post
    Change your panty colors to a manlike color!
    You mean real men don't wear pink.....I'm shocked. Does the President know this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Most people are so focused on how they look, they rarely notice detail in others.

Try this exercise...

Pick the last three people you interacted with. Now, write down (or just recall) as many of the details about their outfit as you can. Type of shirt/blouse, colors, shoes, etc.

Makes you feel a little better, eh?

Same concept in other areas (purchases, etc.). Clerks, doctors, postal workers and others you encounter see these things everyday in the course of business. It is not as interesting to them as you think. People are too involved with their own lives to notice most of the things we worry about getting "discovered".

Just a suggestion...If you have any aspirations of being a spy, PI, or any related covert adventure...I would not quit your day job...lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Living Dead Girl Schatten Lupus's Avatar
    Just act like it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    I agree with Suzanne that we are all likely to leave signs. Maybe just acting the wrong way out of habit or saying something without thinking about it. But in this case you really were wearing your tighty whities that got in a bleach load with a red shirt.
    That could work I was stressing a bit as I work as a store manager with 29 staff, and around 8 - 10,000 customers a day pass through. I spend my day running around the store, adjusting shelves, so its not as if i,m sat on my butt all day so no one would notice. But maybe you were all right and nobody noticed, cos nobody said anything. OR MAYBE THEY ARE JUST SCARED!

How I Wish I Looked!!! Jessica_M's Avatar
    Look on the "bright" side....
    You could have been wearing nothing underneath!
    What's worse?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Leigh View Post
    so its not as if i,m sat on my butt all day so no one would notice.
    you sure about that... if it was the opposite that would explain the 10mm hole...
    [CENTER] Be sure the brain is engaged, before putting the mouth into gear

[SIZE="3"]Sam and I Are Now Together[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by az_azeel View Post
    you sure about that... if it was the opposite that would explain the 10mm hole...
    No the hole was already there, they had got snagged, and i had meant to fix them, but must have put them in the wardrobe, got up at daft O,clock, grabbed the first pair of pants to hand, and wallah!