Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Almost getting caught is way more exciting that reading about it.....

[SIZE="3"]Almost "caught" bigtime! Someone should write a song, called
    "Caught"! I almost got caught by roommates several times, was close. I wonder if gg's had "getting caught" issues, decades ago, when they started trying on jeans, in private!!
    [/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    ...never mind the "Superman in the phone booth routine" - what's really shocking here is the thought of Karren in - OMG!!! - jeans???

First, the Berlin Wall crumbles, the former Soviet Union breaks up, Tiger Woods is shown to be a philanderer, we have to endure the current financial meltdown and Great Recession, and now this??? Is everything spinning out of control these days?
    You took "jean" out of context... I said "jeans (the male variety)... An according to the rule book.. If you take your wig off first before you put the jeans on then its not really being enfemme in jeans!! Rules are rules ya know!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Not the one on TV!
    Do they have a "Presto-Change-O" competition at the winter Olympics? If they do, you deserve the Gold Medal!

Wow! I can't believe that you of all people had never had a close call. You are right it makes it really exciting and makes redressing a bigger gamble. But I agree that it can be a thrilling risk/reward situation. So, how long will your wife be gone and will you get some quality time?

Had my own close call yesterday. Have not been able to dress since before XMAS and the day was to be all mine. Wife at work and nothing scheduled. Fully dressed, make up and all, sitting at the downstairs computer when our pool person comes in the back door to our pool and calls out for me (I had let the cat out and forgot to close the door). Trying to remain calm I yelled back that I was processing film in the dark room and could not come out. Could I call him later. He said fine. I have not processed film in over 8 years in our digital age, but how would he know. All he wanted was to know if I wanted to play golf with him that afternoon. It's only a matter of time before he does catch me because I often sun by the pool with no clothes and painted toe nails. He has his own key to the pool gate and varies his schedule.

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    That was close! That actually happened to me and my wife came downstairs and asked why was I naked So I did say I was working on changing the furnace filter

Quote Originally Posted by victoriamwilliams1 View Post
    That was close! That actually happened to me and my wife came downstairs and asked why was I naked So I did say I was working on changing the furnace filter
    Which don't we all do in the nude. I mean, slipping out that old filter and slipping in the new one is a dirty tedious job .

Platinum Member
    well, I just was surprised by the termite inspector lady! I was wearing my bra, forms, thigh highs and a short sweaterdress - quickly pulled on some jeans - but I was still in full make up when I let her in the gate. She barely batted an eye

Well...

Quote Originally Posted by victoriamwilliams1 View Post
    ...if I were your wife, I would have replied "Jeez, (insert male name here), I didn't know that you were operating a steel mill and a blast furnace down here in the basement, making t so hot in there that you had to operate it naked. Besides, weren't you worried about singeing your dangly bits?"

What would you have said then?

Dang it Karr, you've got more bloody lives than a cat, not to mention luck. You Irish?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Maybe change the locks? Or at least a bolt on the inside of the door. Lucky for you it's cold weather back there so the coat didn't look odd. Of course if you told him about you this wouldn't be a problem ( though you know best whether or not he could be ok with it ).
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Yes, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You took "jean" out of context... I said "jeans (the male variety)... An according to the rule book.. If you take your wig off first before you put the jeans on then its not really being enfemme in jeans!! Rules are rules ya know!
    ...in Paragraph 14, Subsection 3.6.1, it clearly states that for that exemption to apply, you mustn't be wearing "boyshorts" or "Jockey for Her" underwear either. And as for "mantyhose", well, that's a bit of a gray area, isn't it?

Imho, the greatest danger in that sort of situation is the panic-stricken paralysis that can set in trying to do 12 things at once, almost guaranteed to leave some tell-tale detail overlooked. Your instincts were good -- grab boy clothes, dive into bathroom, lock door. They can't prove anything the don't actually see.

Btw, who's the reader in your house? (Being one myself, I always notice people's books.)

Banned Read only
    Woooo, that bullet went by close enough to touch!?!?!?

May I?

Many years ago while we were in one of our STUPID don't ask/don't tell stages [ though I knew of course he dressed ] ...I woke up@ 3: am to find Tea out of bed. Well, I went looking for him ,kind of chaseing him thru the house calling his name. I finally came to the end of our home, the laundry room, door closed light off. I tryed the door ...he was holding it shut.

Finally , he opened the door, pulling it shut behind him,and lead me back to bed. He was nude.

I cryed for a month , thinking he had someone else in my home with him while I slept.

Well life went on and it got shelved and we never spoke about that night until years later. Of course he'd left his clothes in a pile on the laundry floor and had nothing to put on.

It still stings when I think I could have thought he'd cheat instead of the obvious that I was chooseing to ignor for lack of understanding.

Young and dumb,

Presh GG

Carbon-based Member eileendover's Avatar

note to self

Quote Originally Posted by Madilyn A. View Post
    ...... my reply," I saw a mouse run back here.", she ran out of the storage area and flew up the stairs and left. ...
    Madilyn, you are a GENIUS! I'll have to remember the old "there's a mouse back here" trick.

Gold Member
    There is no perfect way to keep from being surprised (other than telling the world). I have an "early warning alarm" for my daughter coming home and I keep an old set of clothes stashed in the basement (the alarm isn't early enough for that run). There still have been times....

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    It is exciting, isn't it? Welcome to the club Karren!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue View Post
    There is no perfect way to keep from being surprised (other than telling the world). I have an "early warning alarm" for my daughter coming home and I keep an old set of clothes stashed in the basement (the alarm isn't early enough for that run). There still have been times....
    Sue, we think alike. But you know it's strange, if I go out I don't have a bail-out kit in the trunk of the car, but at home I have one in the basement and one in the laundry room. Sweats are great for hiding all kinds of padding and slippersocks are great for covering both hose and painted toenails.

Still I remember the days before my wife knew about my dressing when I would just barely take care of everything seconds before she walked in the door. Life is sooooo much easier now, but I still don't leave the TV or Radio on when I dress, just so I can hear the tell-tale sound of a car door slamming and the grandkids running to the door.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Quote Originally Posted by StaceyJane View Post
    The crossdresser quick change really should be an Olympic event.
    I second that. same thing happened to me with my son and his girlfriend except I forgot to lock the door. LOL
    Caroline:be:

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Everyone's situation is different. When I started to take this seriously, I decided I could not live like that. I would not put myself in a situation where I would have to hide or be ashamed of myself. In the early stages I did and it wasn't for me. If this was to work and feel right, I had to do it on my terms. It is not the right choice for everyone. This is what works for me.

Gen

Karren

I have always been afraid of the run to the bathroom plan, What happens when you finally come out and the wife is standing there waiting? How does one explain the heels dress bra ect.. and being naked or just a towel wrapped around you?? Maybe there needs to be a change of guy clothes hidden somewhere in that bathroom so you can change into them and hide the girl clothes. maybe I answered my own question except in my bathroom there is no hiding place anywhere.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into... the Girly Zone.
    [url]http://www.facebook.com/Staci Grace

OMG, and I thought you never made any mistakes. It warms my heart imagining you feeling the same thing i felt as a 9 year old, and 12, and 14....

Been there. That will surely get the blood flowing. I hope all worked out well for you
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

:)

Well done Karen...most of us have had at least one experience like yours. There is no doubt that the adrenalin dump you got in that moment was HUGE! Its such a bummer to have to rub off our make-up, and stash our clothes...all in 68.6 seconds! I agree that it should be an Olympic event.

Smart move on the baggy clothes, the hat and coat! You almost blew it though with the pumps in the living room...(no rooom to talk here...god knows I've done that before! ....walk back out all casual- like nothing happened -to find those patent leather evidence-bombs lying in the middle of the room)

It is fun reading these accounts...that is, as long as 'the good guy' -or in these cases, 'the good GIRL' gets away!!

You're mentioning being on the phone reminds me of an occasion where I was dressed, and my GG phoned to say that a customer of hers was going to be at the house in about ten minutes. She must have recognized the stammer in my voice as we were speaking that afternoon because she asked, "Are you not dressed?" then, she immediately corrected herself and asked, "Or, are you OVER dressed?" --she was right, I was fully dressed, but at least in this case, had ten minutes to undress before the knock arrived at my door.

Bathroom/phonebooth---I can't tell you all how many times I've jumped into the shower to tear my clothes and lingerie off!

*hugs* -and remember to lock those doors ladies!

-Krissy

Sorry Hun I won't be able to join your club.... Cuz it hAs nOt happened to Or could really happen to me. Since I am our to all and IF I get a girl friend some day she will know before to long.

Ya know there should be a new moive about the quick change. We'll call it "Drab in 60 seconds."
    We can get Nick cage to star in it but we will need some girls to advise. Anyone want the Job ???
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 02-18-2010 at 10:52 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Staci G View Post
    I have always been afraid of the run to the bathroom plan, What happens when you finally come out and the wife is standing there waiting? How does one explain the heels dress bra ect.. and being naked or just a towel wrapped around you?? Maybe there needs to be a change of guy clothes hidden somewhere in that bathroom so you can change into them and hide the girl clothes. maybe I answered my own question except in my bathroom there is no hiding place anywhere.
    The wife knows.... and I'm not dumb enough to dress when there's a chance thqt she will come home.... The kids don't know... and as luck would be... tonight I got all cleaned up 10:30 and now at 11:30 he is not home...
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos