Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Noooo!!!! Sunday Surprise

Uhhh, Donni, the kitty's outta the bag & isn't going back in!

Hello Donni!
    We are who and what we are. Are you truly ashamed of who you are? Is it really a big deal if your sister-in-law knows that you like to dress in women's clothes? Don't freak out. It is bad for your heart, mind and soul. When my wife found out about my dressing she told almost all of our friends while crying and baring her worries to them. They all still accept me, don't mock me nor really care. We cross dress....it is a part of us. Embrace it and don't feel any more shame. It is a strange thing perhaps to get your mind around, but a part of you.
    Charlie

I am sure if your sister in law had a problem with your dress mode, you would have heard all about it by now

Never jump to conclusions. All you can do now is wait and see what happens next
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Do nothing. There is nothing to freak about and now you can be open with her sister.

You know they share everything, you shouldn't be surprised. Though it's understandable to be disturbed by anyone being in your home completely unexpected like that- people should show consideration.
    [SIZE="3"]Gender is a state of mind[/SIZE]
    LGBTQ PRIDE
    As of Oct. 5th, go here to see my pics:http://www.flickr.com/people/fab_karen/
    A Yankee Doodle T-Girl
    proud of my President

Sounds like to me she know and don't care. I would ask the wife if she told sis. My gf daughter saw me in a black lace thong when she had to stay the night without me knowing.
    didn't care.

Tina L.

Aspiring Member
    girls i wanted to say thx, honestly tho all of it has sunk in and the worst part right now is the unknown scenarios running thru my head. I ve heard her sister be so mean to ppl before, i guess im scared she would say something mean about me to someone else....but the more i think about it the more i realize that would comprimise the wifey and lil' sis's confidentiality. Andyou girls are right if there were something she was going to say i think it would have come up pretty much in the moment

as for having another GG in my life that accepts me for who i am, i really didnt think it would be her....shes so preppy and cheerleaderish....and im so the complete opposite, well we will see in time i guess...im so not gonna push it tho

is today over yet? heh

[SIZE=2]Relax, there's nothing to be scared about....[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Consider this your blessing in disguise...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Donni, stop freaking out and simply leave the ball in her court. Think about it. If she knows, she is respecting your right to keep you private or it would be all over town. If she doesn't, she simply thinks it's cute to see you in her sisters' pantoes. No big deal either way right? Leave sleeping dogs lie, and she wants to bring it up in conversation, deal with it then, kniwing full well, your wife has told her. If she doesn't, go shopping anyway.

I agree; you now have two accepting GGs in your life. Be calm, be happy, and enjoy your feminine side. You are very lucky! Maybe a shopping trip is in order, I'd recommend Ross or Marshalls.
    Lori

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    It seems like when she said "Good Morning Donni" so easily she either knows or she's hot for you in a purple G string! Either way, you win.

Not to worry, what's the worst that can happen? Accept it, and you are free.

Embarassing? You bet, but it's far from the end of the world. On one end she may have just caught you wearing what she thought was your wife's undies. Worst case scenario is that she knows because your wife needed someone to confide in. As Kimberly already pointed out, wives or SOs need someone to talk to from time to time and from the sound of it she may have confided in her; but apparently neither she nor your wife have a problem with it.

I'm not seeing a downside to this, at least not one that's more than just a little embarassment on your part. So let it go. You may now have a friend that you can go out with when your wife isn't in the mood, as long as she knows.
    If I had any idea that therapy, hair removal, hair transplants, doctors and medications were so expensive I would have planned to be rich first.

Question

Well as I see it there are two possabilitys here.
    1) she might know your a crossdresser and has no prob with it. (unless she said it in a sarcastic way witch we can't know from the written word.

2) she did not know Your a CD and just fem-ed up your male name cuz your wearing a G-string , and it was ment to tees you alittle.

I think before you talk to your sister-inlaw make sure you ask your wife (if she did in fact) tell her you CD. Just to be safe. Ynk your wife may not have told her cuz she knew her sister would tees you to death and might out you to everyone.

I'm not saying that will happen or for you to freek out just be carefull what your next step will be. This could be the best thing to ever happen to you in the CD world. Have fun and just talk to your wide and get he facts. Tell her what happened and ask for her advice on how to handle it. She might say what you want to here.... Or not. YNK! Good luck and "Franky says relax".

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn Marie View Post
    It seems like when she said "Good Morning Donni" so easily she either knows or she's hot for you in a purple G string! Either way, you win.

Not to worry, what's the worst that can happen? Accept it, and you are free.
    That's could be it too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Platinum Member
    I don't think its a big deal. As so many others have counseled, just be cool and let things develop as they may. I wouldn't even bother asking your wife about it. If it comes up...be cool with it.

Loves ordinary miracles SuzanneBender's Avatar
    Dont be scared! If your wife told her about Donni it was prior to her seeing you in a G string and if she was going to be mean and blab well she would have done it then.

If your male name is Don and she was just being a smarty pants you still have nothing to worry about because what guy hasn't messed around with his wife wearing her panties. Ohhh wait this is the wrong forum to ask that question.

Be proud play it off like its the no big deal it truly is. To me it sounds like your wife supports you and your sister supports your wife. Welcome to the other side of the closet door. The air out here is a much more fresh.
    See yourself as a soul with a body not a body with a soul" Dr. Wayne Dyer

My destiny is before me Brandi Wyne's Avatar
    Well, it could be worse. It could have been her mother! An awkward moment but definitely livable. I hope you have a new friend in her. I so worried about my daughter knowing as I always suspected that she would wait to maximize my humiliation about telling or showing someone else. Now, I'm over that part of it.
    [SIZE="3"]Brandi[/SIZE]
    Love life and find happiness where you can.

Certainly, not the end of the world, as many have suggested in earlier post. I think I can understand your initial reaction to seeing her and having her see you. The various scenarios running through your head about this are unimaginable in that moment. I can also understand feeling like you were blindsided with her knowing, calling you by name, and you not knowing or being prepared! However, close sisters do share everything and I am sure maybe your dressing did come up. You mentioned her being kind of mean and I can also understand how that might have freaked you out. I think now it is all fine and you have had time to let this sort of play it's role. No harm no foul but still shocking non-the-less.
    Enjoying the softer side of life!

Quote Originally Posted by Phyliss View Post
    The CAT is well and truly OUT OF THE BAG NOW. Might as well face it and play with the pussycat.
    well she knows and is ok. relax and enjoy the new found freedom
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar

Maybe I'm missing something, but....

Have you talked to your wife??? Isn't that where you need to start, and maybe finish? Until your wife and you are on the same page there is really nothing to do.

Once the two of you have got it all together, you will already know what the deal is with her sister and what else, if anything, should be done. For all we know your wife wants your sister to meet the complete Donni...

Talk with your wife and make sure everything is on the table!

my

Tina

Donni

Your wife knows and her sister knows. Use the oppotunity to ask them if you could dress and all get together some evening to have some tea to discuss it. What can they say? NO. Wow, that sounds like fun.

Noooo!!!! Sunday Surprise

I agree why worry about it the cats out of the bag now