Thread: A Day of Girlyness, Tiny Remorse, and Almost Getting Caught Outside by a Hair

A Day of Girlyness, Tiny Remorse, and Almost Getting Caught Outside by a Hair

As I've mentioned before, due to economic reasons, I'm living with others. I share a place with four family members and as a 50 year old single person, it makes for cramped quarters, little privacy, and often short tempers. I've pretty much become a hermit and spend most of my time in my bedroom when at home. And since I've been crossdressing so much this last year and the bedroom is the only place at home I can do it, it just adds to my solitude.
    This last week gave me a rare opportunity to roam the house dressed up for a bit. Two of the other residents were out of town and my brother works nights. Unfortunately, I get up so early in the morning for work that I only had a couple of hours to dress before bedtime each night, except for Friday night.

This week coincided with receiving a couple of new dresses from Kohl's on Tuesday. I was estatic wearing the new stuff around the house for the short time I could during the evenings.

I live in a mid sized Arizona community. For the last few months, a local doctor has been sponsoring Bollywood movies once a month at a local theatre. They have been shown on Thursday nights and I don't work on Fridays and like Bollywood movies, so I have been attending. I used the night for the opportunity to check out a new night club that just opened down the block from the theatre.

I was in drab of course, for the movie and bar, wearing a pink thong underneath. One thing I like about the Indian movies is the women are always attractive and well dressed, whether it's western wear or a more traditional sari. I was admiring the actress in the movie and her wardrobe, thinking that I would mind hooking up with an Indian woman.

At the bar, there were a lot of attractive, well dressed, twenty-something women. I would get fixated on a satin dress or a pretty foot in a cute pair of shoes before I'd notice the rest of the woman. Being by myself and much older than most of the women there, I started feeling creepy about my attraction to women's clothing. I'd love to have an attractive girlfriend or wife but I also would love to wear some of the outfits I saw that night. So I went from the ectasy of the new dresses earlier in the week to a bit of loneliness and remorse about the person I am.

Still, I didn't let the feelings take over and I had a good time. Even saw one of my favorite baristas from Starbucks there. The music was too loud to talk over and she didn't notice me untl she was leaving, so we just exchanged greetings. Still, it was nice to see a friendly face. I went home, put on a bra and new nightgown and forgot about the remorse from earlier that night.

Friday was a day of indulgence for me. My brother didn't go to work until 5 PM so I couldn't roam the house, but I had planned to do a photoshoot that evening, so I immersed myself in the preparations. I put on a new pair of Daisy Fuentes panties and was going out for sushi and a pedicure. Just as I was leaving, I noticed that the mailman brought a package from Metrostyle. Great, more outfits for the shoot tonight!

I had sushi and went for my pedicure. I ended up getting a manicure too. After stopping at Starbucks (didn't see my friend from the night before), I went home to put my favorite sparkly clear polish on my toenails. I decided that since it was a girl day, to put the polish on my fingernails too. My brother left for work and soon afterwards, I was puting on my makeup and shooting pictures. Results can be seen at http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=129011 .

I knew my brother was to be home before midnight, but I wasn't sure of the time. I had a late supper as I wanted to get the pictures shot and was trying to relax with a few beers. Back and forth between the kitchen and my room several times, each time getting a bit more cautious as time was drawing near. Around a little after 11:00, I realized that my brother had left the icemaker on the patio running. I was still dressed in my new Kohl's wrap dress, wig, and makeup. I decided that it was just a quick step out the kitchen door and it was dark, so I'd take a chance and go out to salvage the ice and turn the machine off.

I have been out in the fenced in backyard a couple of times dressed at night but only once in the front yard when I was in my late teens. What an exhilarating feeling it was to step out onto the carport! I walked out to the front of the house and looked around, still under the carport. I then noticed a package that UPS had left on the front porch, so I walked under the porch light to retrieve it. What a feeling of freedom it was to be outside like that! I can understand the need some have to be in public dressed. I wished I could have spent more time outside.

I went back to my bedroom and realized I wanted to get something from the front of the house. I think I really wanted to go outside again. As I started down the hall, I noticed car lights in the driveway through the hall window. My brother had just gotten home! If I had been five minutes later going outside to get the ice, I would have been caught like a deer in the headlights!

Now it's Saturday. The morning was fairly safe as my brother was sleeping, but there was no underdressing with bras. Though I did wear my girl glasses and some pale lipstick in the hot tub this morning. Went out to get lunch and the other residents here had returned before I got back. So it's back to situation normal. Haven't removed my polish from my fingernails yet, will have to do that by Sunday evening as I can't wear it at work. Dressed up to eat my hoagie for lunch in my room and continue to be fully dressed as I type this a few hours later.

really need a miracle in my life to get my debts paid. It doesn't help that I'm a shopaholic when it comes to women's fashions. These bits of freedom are few and far between, but they are sure great when they happen. I want to go outside dressed more often now too.

Joanie, that was a very touching story. I live on my own, so don't have the problems that go with hiding clothes, and only having brief moments en femme. It sounds really frustrating for you, and you seemed to have enjoyed your moment to the full. I hope your circumstances change for the better soon.

joanie i agree with margaret,such a touching story,reminded me of when i lived at home with mom and younger brother, i had so little time to enjoy it too. there were times when i nearly got caught out, still enjoy what moments you can,i hope you can get more freedom soon, take care

Its a thrill 'almost being caught' isn't it? When I first got divorced i was living back at my parents and sister who was then still at home. I had quite a few nearly moments and can certianaly relate to feeling stiffeld for time to dress.

more time, but locked out

I was house sitting, my girlfriend had left for a week and went full nightgown drag, gown bra panties garter stocking makeup etc, and locked myself out. Found a slim jim( for car locks not food) and broke back in 2 hours later.
    The scary party was the cops had come to the house before for neighbors being nosy and seeing me wondering around and another time for activating the alarm on accident.
    I was ready to break a window to get in, glad i didn't.

Sounds like you should have tilted it allmost getting caught by the ice maker. Lol. It was a nice story but I feel so bad for you girls that can't dress freely. So do you really think you want to go out fully dressed or was that a passing fancy from your lack if dressing time you think. If it were me I would just get all dolled up and with all if my roomys there just walk out and say see ya later. But that's me. Lol. You do what you need to and at your own pace. But if you want someone to push you.... I'm your girl lol. Good luck and allways have fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)