Thread: I Never Thought It Would Happen To Me.................

Wink I Never Thought It Would Happen To Me.................

Well It finally happened to me. What happened to me you say......Well I'll tell ya.

Once upon a time.... In a town not so far away..... There was a TG girl out doing some chores. She Went to pick up a leather dress and jacket she had dropped at the seamstress just before her 20th high school reunion last year. She after she lost her job later that year could not afford to pay her so she waited for better days.
    She got all dolled up drove from her home in Burnaby B.C. to Richmond B.C. to pick them up. She picked them up then went to a store that she Love's very much. She is a plus size girl but this place has great stuff. The year before she picked up a great green dress and fit better then any other dress she has ever owned.
    She walked into the store and said Hi to the SA who knows her well. The SA said "Hi Christina long time no see." She said " Hi Hun. I'm looking for a dress like the one I'm wearing now, do you have any in today". The SA says " Why yes but not the same flower pattern". Christina says "Oh that fine I am just looking for the same fit and Material as this one".
    To make a long shopping story short. She found 2 dresses and 1 skirt and top very much like the one she was wearing. Christina was very very happy with the new stuff cuz she had not been able to shop since last year.
    She was in her job just getting out of the hole she was in and things were looking up.......But soon dark force's will conspire against her to make that harder to see and get to...............
    Well she needed to pay her accountant and she had her GST rebate. She was driving over to surrey to go see them and pay them , when at a light IT HAPPENED.........

She stepped on the gas of her 1980 Corvette and she heard a small bang and she came to a stop. Now this kind of stuff happens alot. She breaks U joints . She had broke 4 since she got the car in 2002. To much power not strong enough U joints. But this was not the same. I felt to her like the transmission.
    About 5 years ago she had a prob with the trans when she (in drab before she started to live her live like she wanted and needed to) felt a similar thing happen. It turned out to be the linkage for the shifter. It fell off and ploped into the tranny oil pan. The shop fixed it up while she waited and that was is. She thought it was the same this time , but maybe a linkage broke this time .
    Well she got out of the car and looked under the car careful not to mess up her dress , and saw nothing hanging down or broke. So she opened the car door and started to try to push the car to the side of the road.
    (now if you ever have had to push a car you know how hard it can be , plus is was a slite up hill and She was in her 4 In boots. Well she started to push but she did not have the footing to push. Lucky a women and right behind her and another guy got out of there cars and helped her get the car out of traffic. The girl got in the car and Christina and the guy pushed cuz the women had a bad back.
    She is not out of the way Fully so she thinks maybe one gear will work. She puts the car in 1st gear and the car moves. Not in 2nd or 3rd. Reverse works to , but she does not want to do more harm to the tranny so she drives to the Home hardware and call's her shop. She calls them and they give her a number of a good tow Co and they get there with in an hour. She waits there and the man gets there and puts the car on the flat bed truck and takes her and her car to the shop.
    When they get there she goes in to talk to the shop owners and tells him what happened . He tells her that it sounds like the tranny is shot. Well she is not sure but she has been a customer there for years and knows that they are not cheats. Well she needed to get home the accounting all but forgotten , she would either have to get a cab or ,this was a cheaper and better idea to take the Sky Train home.
    She has rode the skytrain maybe about 12 times in her life and the station in like one block from Corvette Specialties , so she decides to do that. It would be her first time on a train dressed and she loves firsts!!!!!
    Knowing the 1 Km walk she will have to walk to get home she grabs her things out of the car and put it into a shopping bag and walks to the sky train. She is not to upset about her car , but she knows if it is the tranny she will have to pay up to 2000 dollars. But she is not just a (glass half full , But she is the type to say , Wow I have a glass) kind of girl. And the firsts she was having out weights the cost.
    She does not know what to expect with the sky train but she is not worried about it at all. A man at the shop gave her a ride pass that he just used and is good for another hour. So she does not have to pay to get home Sweet.
    She gets on the train and rides it home. She glances up from time to time to (see) if people are looking at her just for (Shits and Giggles) , and sees one guy about 20 or so. He keeps looking away when she looks up. So she sneaks a peek and she sees he is staring at her. She thinks ,"Is her staring at me cuz he is likes me or does he read me". she does not care if he read her , but would like to know if he likes her. No way of knowing. She looks around to see if any women are looking at her and that would be a no . Just the guy , DRAT , She was hopping a girl would hit on her but figures that the train is not the place to find a date lol.
    She get off at her stop and walks to the elevator ,YA YA YA She knows what your thinking she should have taken the stairs but the thing is she has never rode in on before dressed so there's that.
    Well the walk for her to her home was uneventful and that was the story of a day full of firsts.

.........Ok let's review.
    1)It was her first time breaking down in her car , dressed ,
    2)her first time having people help her move her car like she has done many time (in drab) for other people,
    3)her first ride in a tow truck dressed ,
    4)her first ride on the sky train dressed ,
    5)and her first elevator ride, dressed.

Ok enough of the telling a story in the 3rd person. LOL. I have since picked up my car and it cost me $1945 for a new tranny. When I picked the car up I was in drab so nothing new there. It may have cost me lots of money that I don't have but at least I did have new experiences to show for it......Plus 3 new outfits that I just love to death. I'm wearing one of my new dresses that I got today.
    In fact I was doing my laundry today in my new dressed but no makeup or wig , just Mike in a dress and bra with forms. After I did my laundry I heard a thump form out side of my Apt door ,(the laundry room is 4 doors away from my door) , but the storage locker is right next door to my apt. I walked out to see this old Korean lady and she asked me where the locker rooom was. Well I showed her and then heard her walk past my door again not 2 min later and I went out to see her with a confused look on her face and she said "Is there another locker room , this is not my locker in there." I said oh there's another room off to the left." We walked back to the locker room and I showed her where it was and she thanked me and went in. WOW that was the first time anyone has seen me (aside from Roberta M) to see me in a dress with no makeup or wig. It was almost like the first time I went out dressed. What a rush...... I might get the nerve to do that one day (go shopping being dressed from the neck down) But not today.

Well Boys and girls that's what happened to me.....And I thought I would never brake down in my car and have a great adventure like that.

Then next thing that would be neat would be to get pulled over by the cops. Of course I don't mean the ticket but just the talking to the cop part .

I hope you enjoyed this tale. All of witch was true and lots of fun, save for the paying of the $1945. That felt like . But other then that
    Last edited by Christina Horton; 05-30-2010 at 09:15 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Oh my what an adventure.

Haven't done the Skytrain dressed yet. Thought about it a few times though. Don't think anyone would really notice as long as the fare was paid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Gee, sorry about the tranny. No, you know what I mean! I'm sorry about the transmission!!

Christina, I am so glad that you have a good attitude about all of this. As I'm sure you know, attitude can get you through anything. It was good to read of your adventures. I hadn't heard from you awhile and wondered.

Kathi

Quote Originally Posted by Kathi Lake View Post
    Gee, sorry about the tranny. No, you know what I mean! I'm sorry about the transmission!!

Christina, I am so glad that you have a good attitude about all of this. As I'm sure you know, attitude can get you through anything. It was good to read of your adventures. I hadn't heard from you awhile and wondered.

Kathi

Good one Kathi.

Christina:

You are priceless and fearless, just like RobertaM. Too bad about the repair costs, but that also will pass.

Loved your story, and thanks for sharing. How about some pix of you in your new dresses.

Don't know if I will ever have the courage to ride the Skytrain dressed.

Ya I know 1) I did that as a play on words and 2) I could not spell Transmission....Hey I did it......cuz I coped you LOL.

Kathi

Ya well I have been working my Ass off , trying to get out of the money pit I'm in and have not been on the computer much, Just Face book. Thank you for the complements from one of the best story writers on CD.com. It was almost a Kathi Lake kind of long!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pattyv View Post
    Christina:

You are priceless and fearless, just like RobertaM. Too bad about the repair costs, but that also will pass.

Loved your story, and thanks for sharing. How about some pix of you in your new dresses.

Don't know if I will ever have the courage to ride the Skytrain dressed.

Thanks you hun. you Know if you want to get out and do thing you never thought you had the nerve to do or need someone to go with you just call me and the next time you want to try something like that I will go with you and maybe we could drag (lol) Roberta out with us.

Besides I taught Roberta all she knows about being Fearless ya know. I was her CD YODA ya know. LOL.

About the pics . Yes I will try to get some pics of them the next time I go out dresses. There soooooooo cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Christina, sorry about your Transmission problem!! You are probably lucky it was only $1945. BTW, that was the year a Big war ended!! Your story was fun to read, except for the payment involved.

Oh yes, you mentioned maybe going out in public sometime dressed only from the neck down. Since my wife passed away 5 years ago, that is how I go out all the time. She always did my makeup and fixed my wig. I am very bad at both things!! So I go out as a guy in a skirt or dress. Surprisingly, I very rarely get any comments. Have gotten compliments on my outfits many times!! If you feel like going out that way, then do it!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

What a story, glad you had a good bunch of firsts! to bad about the cost of the transmission.
    A prisoner in a kings disguise - Styx

Darn it - Kathi got the "tranny" joke in before me!

Christina, you handled yourself with confidence and grace. I am so glad you enjoyed your unexpected adventure. I always look forward to seeing your updates on Facebook. There is something strangely inspiring about a CD-ing trucker efficiently going about deliveries just north of the border. Keep on truckin' Christina

All the best from

Kara
    Last edited by Kara Connor; 05-30-2010 at 12:45 AM.

sounds like your firsts were some that I'm glad I haven't experienced. Car breaking down and spending almost $2000. Not my idea of fun.

I'm glad you have a good attitude about it. Because it would have hard for me to think anything less than 4 letter words.
    Michelle

Good to see you Christina, I was just thinking a couple of days ago that I hadn't seen you around for awhile. Sorry to hear that times are tight right now. And I wondered if the "tranny" reference was on purpose.

[SIZE=2]There's a 1st time for everything...but your not supposed to do it all in one day!.....lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I had my 1st breakdown about a month ago...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]And now truly know what damsel is distress feels like...[/SIZE][SIZE=2]After my drive shaft came off while on the Mass Turnpike.....lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]One thing is for sure, I never want to go through that again...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]And hope that you never have to either Christina....[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Karen564; 05-30-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Changed to the short version....lol
    [SIZE=3]Karen[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I really do have the...Right To Be Wrong.. [/SIZE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkSTG...eature=channel [SIZE=2]and my mistakes will make me strong![/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Just call out my name...and I'll come running...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SxTo...eature=related just lovin classic JT again...[/SIZE]

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quite a day. I love driving my car dressed, never broken down though. I get the feeling that being dressed took your mind of the negatives and made you concentrait on the possitives. Good if that's the case.

Thanks for sharing your day.

The avvy pic isn't me
    Hope everyone can read your post and take encouragement from it Christina, those trips out for a drive or a walk at night are good 1st steps, but.....mj (Cassie)

Dancing in the moonlight Midnight Skye's Avatar
    Car problems suck Christian! But... finding out that life isn't any harder when you break down in a dress is priceless. Help seems easier to get I'm really happy to hear it all went well... for some reason I thought the world was going to end when I broke down enfem... then I realized it didn't matter how I was dressed. Which is like soooo awesome!
    Have fun and enjoy life.
    Skye

Quote Originally Posted by KaraTV View Post
    Darn it - Kathi got the "tranny" joke in before me!

Christina, you handled yourself with confidence and grace. I am so glad you enjoyed your unexpected adventure. I always look forward to seeing your updates on Facebook. There is something strangely inspiring about a CD-ing trucker efficiently going about deliveries just north of the border. Keep on truckin' Christina

All the best from

Kara

Inspiring , Efficiently , Grace , Strangely????? WOW. I think I would be worthy of that if I dress while driving my truck, but sadly I don't. But thank you for all the complements . To be honest I would rather not be trucking anymore. I want a job where I can be home every night (unless I work nights) and have a LIFE) . I'm looking into being a limo driver and will see if I could get a job driving a Limo dressed. If I had that then no mater how much I worked I would be happy. Can't be more then the 80 Hours a week I do trucking EH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie_Shakti View Post
    Good to see you Christina, I was just thinking a couple of days ago that I hadn't seen you around for awhile. Sorry to hear that times are tight right now. And I wondered if the "tranny" reference was on purpose.
    Thanks for thinking about me. You know I never think that people will miss me when they don't hear from me but I guess they do. LOL Thank you very much. Tranny!!!! Yes that was just a silly joke . I like silly jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen564 View Post
    [SIZE=2]There's a 1st time for everything...but your not supposed to do it all in one day!.....lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]I had my 1st breakdown about a month ago...[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]And now truly know what damsel is distress feels like...[/SIZE][SIZE=2]After my drive shaft came off while on the Mass Turnpike.....lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]One thing is for sure, I never want to go through that again...[/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]And hope that you never have to either Christina....[/SIZE]

Ya well if you think that was alot , you should read my first time out thread. It was so jammed packed that some girls called BS on me. Ya I had a drive shaft brake off on my other rig. Only cost me 2400$ for the tow and fix. I was down for 5 days. Damsel is distress , Or should we SAY , Damsel in a DRESS!!! LOL. I think it feel more right EH.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    Quite a day. I love driving my car dressed, never broken down though. I get the feeling that being dressed took your mind of the negatives and made you concentrait on the possitives. Good if that's the case.

Thanks for sharing your day.
    No the being dressed did not take my mind off if. I always put a good spin on most bad things that happen to me and this was just one of them.
    Although I do love doing new things!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MsMjSerene View Post
    Hope everyone can read your post and take encouragement from it Christina, those trips out for a drive or a walk at night are good 1st steps, but.....mj (Cassie)
    BUT....... If you do have a brake down it's not the end of the world. Just remember if you live live like your doing something wrong then the world will treat you like you are doing something wrong. Just act like and believe you have the right to be there and the world will believe you do. Just a thought!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Skye View Post
    Car problems suck Christian! But... finding out that life isn't any harder when you break down in a dress is priceless. Help seems easier to get I'm really happy to hear it all went well... for some reason I thought the world was going to end when I broke down enfem... then I realized it didn't matter how I was dressed. Which is like soooo awesome!

Well I must say that I don't think the guy would have stopped to help my push the car off to the side if I was dressed as a guy. The girl yes she would have but the guy maybe not.

It was a real funny thing to try to push a car that I would have had not prob pushing if I was wearing sneakers but in 4 in heal boots well now that was unexpected to say the least.

The point of all my posts is so the girls that have not ever gone out is to give you the experience ( If only second hand) of what it is like to be the real you. When I first came to this site I would read all the outing threads , not being ready to go out my self , gained courage and the much needed Kick in the toushey to get ready.

So If someone can take away from my threads that IF you go out people will be kind and friendly to you. Sure there may be some bad comments but I only have had like 3 , but they were so small ones that it did not even worrie me one little bit.

I wish you all luck if what ever you do and I will see ya out in the real world and hopefully we will not be wearing the same outfit, Now that would be the worst thing to happen out there .