Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going out in safe clothes

Going out in safe clothes

Hi. I went out to run errands today, trying to look inconspicuous, with panties, sports bra (no enhancements), girl shorts and t-shirt. No one seemed to care. This was my intention, but it made me feel like I wasn't dressed at all. I just kinda felt like a guy. Has anyone had a similiar experience?

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    Yes, almost every time I put on girl shorts and a Tee short. That is why I usually wear a skirt and tee over my bra and panties! More girly!! Feels better too! The funny thing is that I rarely ever get any reactions being dressed that way. And since I am not wearing a wig or makeup, there is no question that I am a guy in a skirt! But no one ever says anything to me!! And I go out that way almost every day!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

No because it is all about wearing dresses/skirts with pantyhose seriously I won't get dressed if I can't look like who i want Abigail to look like the whole x dressing for me is all about glamor and feeling glamorous so i don't like wearing shots and a t I can do that any time as my man self

I often go shopping in ladies white jeans and a black blouse with bra and panties.. i wear white tennis shoes, some light makeup ..but enough that my face looks smooth and fem.. a little eye shadow some natural color lipstick and mascara.. little eye liner.. and then i have my nails painted a light pink or pearl color. Top that off with a nice necklace and braclets.. with a couple of ladies rings.. and of course my purse.. my hair is long for a guy so i style it a little fem look and off i go.. no one makes any comments.. a lot of people look but i am easy to notice at 6' tall and 200 lbs.. but i wear ladies clothes off the rack...so got to be some other big girls somewhere or they wouldn't be making the clothes that size.

star

From the title, I thought you had found a kevlar bra and panty set!
    Life is simple math: Expectations - Realisations = Disappointments.
    Tell ya what... I won't be too easily annoying, if you won't be too easily annoyed!
    Blogging | Twitter | Google+ |
    Acceptance comes in asking yourself the questions... and not caring what the answers are.

I've been thinking about trying a bit of this. Right now, every time I go out I go all the way. Skirts, makeup, hair done, etc.

I'm wondering what would happen if I don't TRY to be fully en femme, just be me with maybe a touch of makeup, T and shorts with a sports bra, long earrings... but making no effort at all to pass. I'm wondering if this would be more socially acceptable because I wouldn't be trying to 'fool' anybody.
    In a society in which it is a moral offense to be different from your neighbor your only escape is never to let them find out.
    -- Robert Heinlein

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaire View Post
    I thought you had found a kevlar bra and panty set!
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

I have gone out that way (sports bra with no enhancements, girl shorts, etc.) and have not received any comments. I do feel somewhat girly, but not as much as if I had a frilly top on. It works when I'm close to home and don't want to be recognized. I'd rather dress that way than completely in drab.

Freddy

If you have read my other Post you know I'm constantly out in what I call "FEM. DRAB" mode. Of late it has ben Capri Pants, white canvas shoes, Ladies top with a bra, a light make up, white ladies exercise cap, and a pair of ladies sun glases. And you are right no one really notices.
    Last edited by Paulacder; 06-06-2010 at 06:06 AM.

Safe clothes are anything that covers your body. Walking out of the house half naked would definitely cause a stir. The whole purpose of blending is to not be noticed. If you prefer to be noticed then wear a mini-skirt in the wrong place and people will notice.
    Michelle

doo that daily... i only own girls clothes... and some how still pass as a guy at the time i want too

Swans have more fun! sandra-leigh's Avatar
    The Kevlar bra has been done....

While searching for it, I came across a report about unsafe bras: reportedly Swedish military bras come open and can catch fire. (Article comments include pictures of fully-dressed women, but I did not hot-link it in case it was deemed inappropriate.)
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/chat/2346547/posts

What is normal anyway? Rianna Humble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandra-leigh View Post
    Swedish military bras ... can catch fire.
    I did not hot-link it
    If it catches fire that easily, you were probably right not to use a hot link
    Check out this link if you are wondering about joining Safe Haven.

This above all: To thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any

Galileo said "You cannot teach a man anything" and they accuse ME of being sexist

Never ascribe to malice that which can be easily explained by sheer stupidity

Smile

Not brave enough to wear a skirt out in public, have some really nice ones here, but wear what I feel I can when going out. It is always fun to see how far I can go with dressing outside the house.

Smile safe clothes,

yes me to, i only wear womens jeans and tops, hoody's you know the usual things poeple do notice but it's no big deal any more but i still feel that going out in a skirt (witch i would love to do) would have me running for cover before the end of my road,
    stevie 0

For the past two weeks I have, except for a couple of hours in two instances, worn only female clothing. I have always worn a bra, sometimes with my enhancers, sometimes without. I have been tucked and worn panties. My nails, toes and fingers, have been done in an opaque pink color that a woman might notice but men wouldn't. I have, typically, worn women's dressy flop-flop style sandals. If I am not wearing a wig and full make-up, I have worn women's shorts, jeans, or capri's and a woman's tee shirt. Even though I am an A cup, it is a little too obvious, so I have worn a man's dress shirt over the tee but have left it unbuttoned and the wind does blow once-in-awhile. I have always worn some make-up and women's sunglasses. Though,dressed in that manner, I have not been mistaken as a woman, I know what I am wearing and I feel good about myself. The one giveaway, I think, has been the nails and shoes.

If I wear a wig and full make-up, I feel more feminine, but probably do not pass if I am up close to someone. In either situation I am aware of what I am wearing and I feel good in both cases.

So, if you have a choice, feel good.

I too have been going out more dressed but not in overly female looking outfits. I also wear lite makeup and no forms.

I still feel like a guy.

I am getting closer to going out all of the time dressed full tilt!
    I am in love with the most understanding GG and my biggest fan. Jennifer, I love you!

Quote Originally Posted by STEVEO View Post
    yes me to, i only wear womens jeans and tops, hoody's you know the usual things poeple do notice but it's no big deal any more but i still feel that going out in a skirt (witch i would love to do) would have me running for cover before the end of my road,
    Yeah me too women’s jeans and tops unisex shoes, my long hair is usually in a ponytail it's no big deal.

Girl 24/7 and loving it!!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Am not one for going out half and half unless you count underdressing,just don't see the point in it,although did wear my wifes hooded zipper sweatshirt out last week,just cause I lost mine
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Hi Helen in Va, and Ya'll

Went to a thrift store to look around on a $2.00 a bag day.
    The sales people don't usually look in the bag but I had "Helpfull Harriete"
    looking over my shoulder as I was checking the drab summer shorts trying to help me find some 2XL's. I didn't have on my reading specks so I was happy to let her help.

When I got home I found what I thought was VERY nice pair of swim trunks! They were light tan with three half inch blue and two Qtr. inch white stripes on both l&r sides.
    I put them on and noticed the "panties" were missing so maybe thet wern't
    for swimming. They fit perfectly and hit mid thigh. Very comfortable.
    I slipped on a T shirt and flip flops and and went shopping at Wallie's and
    Target for the kitty and dog needs.
    When I got home my wife commited on how nice the shorts were and
    "How much?" & She was very proud of me. lol
    Anyway, I brought in my thrift store bag and dumped it on the table.
    My wife's first words were "Did you buy these for you or me?" (More an acusation than question.) I don't buy her clothes and she used the: "Why didn't you just put them away with the rest of YOUR things?"
    I had three nice XXL(W22/24) shorts in the bag. What was I going to do wth them?
    Then I pulled down My great looking shorts that I had put in the bag at the store. Yep! I had 4 pair of very nice feme shorts. Two had fake flies.
    the third had just a seam like My shorts.
    I kept the original ones and wear then amost every day wherever I go.
    The others I dropped off at the GW thrift.

If no one notices why bother?....I feel better knowing I'm closer to what I
    joined Crossdressers for a short time ago. I feel safe in MY shorts.

I'm begining to find my way around the site. Maybe in a while...?
    RocketGal

I wear panties and tights/pantyhose to work and out in public. It is however always
    under pants and a shirt.
    Barbie Girl in a Barbie World
    "loves tights"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I always, always underdress. Occasionally I'll wear womens jeans and a conservative top out of the house. Difficult because the kids are usually underfoot.
    Crysten

"Addicted to Victoria's Secret".

For me it not just the clothes but the fact I can let The women in my out and be free. Yes I never wear paints or slacks for out English friends out there. Not because it looks less fem to me ( well there's that in my opion) but I hate paints or shorts an want to wear skirts or dresses all the time. I was at a CD BBQ last sat an. Some of the girls there when I said that told me that one day I would wear paints cuz there more convenent to wear. I told them that I knew myself to well and I know I won't ever want to wear paints as Christina in the furture. Of course I do concide that it may happen but I don't think so.
    I allways say "Anything is possable". So I will not discount the chance. I might go out with out makeup and a wig and from the neck down all dolled up , but not right now.

As to the point of the thread. No I have not gone out will a outfit like that. I have gone out wearing my 4 in boots and wearing my male jeans and no one have said anything. So if you want to do it then go for it. If you want to dress from the neck down only then do it , if you want to dress fully then ahhh I'm afraid you can't cuz it's been done before. Just kidding. Just do what you want to and have fun doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Exclamation Wow! You have Nerve!!

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    Yes, almost every time I put on girl shorts and a Tee short. That is why I usually wear a skirt and tee over my bra and panties! More girly!! Feels better too! The funny thing is that I rarely ever get any reactions being dressed that way. And since I am not wearing a wig or makeup, there is no question that I am a guy in a skirt! But no one ever says anything to me!! And I go out that way almost every day!

Watt kind of skirt are you romping about in; not a mini!!?

That takes some testes___wow____ just being true to thyself.

So which Thrift stores have a "$2 bag day"?

I am new to this so I haven't hit many thrift shops but I never heard of that. It sounds like a great way pick up new things without spending a ton of cash.