Thread: went out

Thumbs up went out

me and my wife went out to see the fireworkes .we had a good time .
    iwas dress and we walk all the way.it was the frist time i was dress to
    go out.we talk to and had lot of fun doing it.love rachel dress.

Very cool, Rachel! Be sure to let your wife know how much you appreciate her!

Once you've opened the closet door, things will never be the same!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    "If you are living the life you want to live you've successfully transitioned to being the person you want to be." - Eryn.

"If you truly care about me you should damn well want for me what I want for myself" - Michael Westen (Burn Notice)

-.-. --.-/-.-. --.-/-.-. -../ Persephone™ and Persephone™ are trademarks of Persephone herself, accept no substitutes. The terms "en femme" and "en drab" originated with Marcia Sampson/Staylace (OBM).

Just Being Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Very cool, Rachel! Be sure to let your wife know how much you appreciate her!

Once you've opened the closet door, things will never be the same!

Hugs,
    Persephone.
    My thoughts exactly hunni.......way to go!!!!

Yayyyyyy. Good for you dear. Once I got out o the closet I never once want to back in there. The dust bunnys are brutes and bullys. They always picked on me for wearing paints and dressing as a guy and when I left they all died and none have come and taken there place. So don't give the dust bunnys the joy of having you back as there bitch and let them die a slow slow painfull death.

Have fun with your new freedom. Keep is abreast (giggle) with your many many adventures out and aboot. Ya I said aboot. We are Canadians after all EH!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Congrats! That must've been a lot of fun
    "It makes no difference whether the voices in their transformations have each other to depend on or not. Smooth them out on the whetstone of the universe (tian), use them to go by and let the stream find its own channels; this is the way to live out your years. Forget the years, forget duty, be shaken into motion by the limitless, and so find things their lodging-places in the limitless." ~Zhuangzi

"everyone here hates everyone here for doing the same thing that they do." - Less Than Jake