Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is your most Favorite thing about being CD!!!

Because it makes me "feel like a woman" Debbie

I understand your question Christina. And I have spent all day, on and off thinking about the answer. But I found it surprisingly hard to answer.
    So, Like Debra, it just makes me feel like a woman. That is, the woman I would have liked to have been.

Hugs, SUZY

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Christina Horton View Post
    You are such a girl. NO you can't say everthing. You must chose just one and tell us why. I know I know it hard but that's the rules.
    Your such a hard taskmistress,Well if I MUST pick one then It just has to be my new Grey,pinstripe pencil skirt,I wear it with nice sweater/cardi or silky blouse,and I love the way my legs look in it,as sit down on my chair,I feel so feminine at that particular time

I hope this counts as one thing,and I don't have to do 100 lines

Sophie xxx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

I love BEING the woman/women I've always wished I could be with.

Pausing To Femme-flect melissacd's Avatar
    I love the wide range of self expression that being feminine offers. It flows in to my overall need to be a creative person.

I have spent too much of my life hiding in the shadows with all of this and suffering greatly for it. Now that I am very much out and living much of my life en femme I have this wonderful and fulfilling creative outlet for that self expression. It resonates with my inner being in ways that no other creative pursuit does and allows me to show my real self to the world.
    What stop do I get off at? Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Carol Evans View Post
    Bras and panties

ok that would be Lingerie , but now the why. Why do you like it the most .

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    Because it makes me "feel like a woman" Debbie

I guess your saying that you like the CDing as one thing eh?

Quote Originally Posted by t-girlxsophie View Post
    Your such a hard taskmistress,Well if I MUST pick one then It just has to be my new Grey,pinstripe pencil skirt,I wear it with nice sweater/cardi or silky blouse,and I love the way my legs look in it,as sit down on my chair,I feel so feminine at that particular time

I hope this counts as one thing,and I don't have to do 100 lines

Sophie xxx

Ok well sayyyyyyy you fev-outfit. And yes you have to do lines.....but not 100. No I would never do that you ya.... just 10,000 lines will be fine. See i'm not such a hard tackmistress. I let you off with only 10,000 instead of 100,000 and a grounding for a month in your room. Plus I would have removed all your girly stuff and left only a 3 piece suit to wear , grey , plain , yucky.Oh ya not computer either......

See Nice EH?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Pretty

Quote Originally Posted by TxKimberly View Post
    For just a moment, just a few precious minutes, I get to be beautiful. All of my life I've felt ugly and unattractive, and so to feel pretty is a very wonderful thing to me. I think that covers the 'what' and the 'why'.
    I agree TXKimberly. It's very rare to feel pretty when I know Im not. I grew up felling ugly and a miss fit and still in many ways do. That's why I love putting on a skirt and relax in comfort wearing something pretty and soft with ruffles and lace. A country girl at heart. Daddies little girl.

I like the way the clothing feels against my skin and the way I feel when wearing heels. Why? I like the fashions and how pretty the clothing are.I like wearing bras, panties,Dresses,skirts and everything in between. It just plain feels right.

simple " the clothing" and being relaxed at who i relly am

My favourite..

is a full slip. It makes me feel like Elizabeth Taylor.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Makeup!!!!!

The clothes, from the skin out, of course. But, there is more to it than that. As I am selecting my outfit, applying my make-up, putting on my wig and getting it just right, and, finally, my lipstick, there is a build up of anticipation within me. Then, having done all I can do to make myself as pretty as possible, I get to look in the mirror and see, what is to me and probably very few others, a beautiful woman looking back at me. It is like the crashing of waves or the crescendo at the conclusion of a stirring piece of music. At that precise moment it is worth it to me. Thank God that there are mirrors. And, as I am getting braver, there is a desire to share that new self with the world.

Hi Christina,I love the feel and look of womens clothes and shoes,I feel pretty and love the way I look in pretty things,I love lipstick and jewelry, love my shaved legs also,I don't know why,I just do.I act like a woman when dressed and it feels so natural,I wasn't meant to be a guy.

Being able to be the soft, gentle (and sometimes attractive) me that I feel I am.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake

And now for something completely different.

The thing I like the most about crossdressing is that for a period of time I am someone completly different. The ability to focus on getting pretty is fun, but I do love not being the one who has the bills, projects and responsibilities and can just take time to relax as I enjoy fashion and makeup and experiencing at the world as I drift through a rose colored fog.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

Looking at the final result and being happy with it, when the girl in the mirror looks like the girl in my heart... That, for me, is the best moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayme View Post
    Looking at the final result and being happy with it, when the girl in the mirror looks like the girl in my heart... That, for me, is the best moment.
    So true and so beautifully said.

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]I like tight lingerie on my body. Why, because it feels erotic and sexy.[/SIZE]

Addicted To Lipstick donnatracey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenCDFL View Post
    Makeup!!!!!
    Took the gloss right off my lips!......

Favorite thing

The comfort, freedom and ease of wearing bright colored feminine clothing, whether a nice summer frock during the day or sheer, silky lingerie at night.

ghostofdarkness008@yahoo. com
    stop the ideas in my head, some fun, I love pink
    stopped CDing

Until achieving my weight loss goal

wish me luck

My most favorite thing about being CD is that I can be myself, and my reason is really quite simple, don't we all want to be ourselves??

Smile

Just being able to be me. That's all there is too.it for me. I love it.

what: nylons

why: nothing feels better than smooth legs in nylons.
    - Natalie

P.S. that's what part of the alphabet would look like if Q and R where eliminated.
    -Mitch Headburg

"If you think you think outside the box, you're trapped in one"
    - M.C. Paul Barman

I have a love/hate relationship with crossdressing. As a TS who never transitioned (I just love my wife to death, who would leave me if I did), it's often a reminder of what I really want and don't have.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~Michelle~

I have welcomed new members, I have help people with issues, I have complimented people, have never tried to be the center of attention, yet except for 2 members I have never received any appreciation either by message or friend request. Members who don't have a photo to show, have never received similar appreciation either. Nobody has ever welcomed me, helped me or complimented me except for 2. I'm disappointed, I have no other choice but to leave.