Thread: otr

otr

Are there any over the road truck drivers out there that are cders. If so do fine time to dress out there. I a otr driver and i do get to dress a little bit.

i am not otr any more, only do half of two states. but time is a premium then and now.
    plus i have a computer and gps snitch on my truck so "extra" stops = not good....then there is the great chp in the dot pickup's.

I'm ltd and I'm also 247 here wear I'm at. I got this job in a dress. Went to orientation dressed. I have to go by the dress code for females.

A friend of mine is a OTR driver and she does dress a lot when out on the road depending on how long she has between stops or when her last stop was and her down time. During her down time she does dress and is careful wher she goes.

She tells me of some of the towns she goes too and where all the great places to shop are.

HUGS Sandra Dunn

Smile otr

I am not an otr truck driver, however I have dressed many times while driving my P/U on the interstate. I am certain I have appeased many an otr driver in my short miniskirt (hiked all the way up showing off my garters) and my sheer blouse. I do it for their benefit since they probably get bored driving all the time.

I am an otr driver. I dont dress often, but I have on occasion (usually at night) and only while driving. I dont put on makeup, or get out of the truck dressed, to concerned what could happen I guess. Getting stopped during a random stop is enough excitement for me right now.

I wrote a thread a while ago and got lots of responses. Yes I'm a OP. I don't drive dressed but I used to have (with my other Company) had long painted nails and dangly ear rings 24/7 and never had a prob. I no longer have my nails ( won't be long until I bring them back) But I still have my dangly ear rings 24/7. Here's the link to my old thread. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...ad.php?t=92847

See ya over the road Drivers!!!!!PS I have not told anybody what Company I now work for since they don't know I'm CD like my old CO did but I work for Pathfinder truck lines out of Surrey BC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)