Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I know my wife loves me

I know my wife loves me

I just got back from a week of vacation (holiday for those across the pond). I met my brother & sisters and their families at an amusement park in northern Ohio. I had a good time, but today I found out from my wife how my family talks behind my back.

Apparently my brother was making comments about my pink shirt I was wearing that day (it was a standard MEN’S polo shirt but it was pink). My wife told me she stuck up for me & said she thinks I look good in pink. She said she was so mad she wanted to punch my brother.

So all said & done, I KNOW without a doubt my wife loves me, pink shirt, pink panties, CD’ing & all.

And today is my 19th wedding anniversary.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

At least now you know what to give your brother for his next birthday!

Congratulations Kim on your 19th it sounds like you two have found something special and that you will be having many more happy years. Please do some very special for your lovely wife.

Quote Originally Posted by KarenCDFL View Post
    I LOVE IT! What a great idea. His Birthday is in a few weeks.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

For Better or For Purse

19 years ago you joined your life with a very special lady. Wishing you both many, many more happy years together.
    Wendy

19 years...

Lovely story. So delighted for you that you have such a loving and supportive wife.
    One hot Summer day while I was working abroad I met my wife at a rendesvous wearing light grey shorts, standard male pink tee, but also pink socks, which she immediately said were over the top, so they came off. Weeks later on I noticed she had removed the pink tee from my wardrobe, nothing said, so there !

First and foremost, I wish you and your wife a very Happy Anniversary.
    Odd that your brother would make such a remark over just a man's pink shirt. I used to wear pink shirts when I had to wear a suit to work everyday. Even back in the 70's abd 80's. It never even occurred to me that someone would pick up on my being a CD simply because I wore a pink shirt. In fact, many men wore pink shirts back then. I think they look great. Especially with a grey suit. Funny, I never associated weariong a pink shirt with my own TG interests.

Aww, quite lovely. Congratulations Kim.
    DonnaT

Gold Member
    Congrats on the 19th anniversary Kim. And give her one of these from us -

Yes she does love you. Happy Anniversary. Andrea

Give him insted of a pink shirt give him (in his size) a nice pink dress and make a card say,
    " my wife said how much you liked my pink shirt a that I thought you might like this dress. I dare you to wear it!!!!"

See what he does. Lol. If you don't like that ten the pink shirt is great. And when ever you give him a gift from now on make it pink. What ever it is tools colthes etc. Keep us posted
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

Just a girl at heart too Kerigirl2009's Avatar
    Congrats on the anniversary!!!!!! And I too love thepink Polo shirts

My family gives me a hard time about wearing bike shorts when I'm, gasp, cycling so I wouldn't worry too much about someone being ignorant about a pink shirt.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Happy anniversary! 19 is awesome. I really hope we get there, we're on 7 at the moment

Yep, having a wife who defends you when others make comments about your choices in clothes (especially more girly ones) is great. I'm happy for you.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

mini kilted chick t-girlxsophie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kim_Bitzflick View Post
    I LOVE IT! What a great idea. His Birthday is in a few weeks.
    Is it possible to buy him a new Personality,I mean being offended by a guy wearing pink ,they do say you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family

Congratulations on your 19th Anniversary, to many,many more wonderful years together.Its very special when you have someone who Understands and accepts you.

Sophie xx
    We look to Scotland,for all our Ideas of Civilisation-Voltaire

========================================

A woman who loves to wear beautiful clothes is like a flower.
    A man who loves to emulate these women is a special flower-a rose
    Facebook:Sophie Johnson

Good for her! And, you! Hope you enjoyed Cedar Point.
    Hugs,

Teddie

Kudos to your wife! It's nice for someone to have your back! She's a keeper so treat her nicely!
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

Thanks all

Thank you all for the nice comments & suggestions.

I do have a great wife.

Normally I don't do anything but send a card on his birthday. I think the pink dress may be a little too much for him (plus it's a waste of a good dress).
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"

Silver Member victoriamwilliams1's Avatar
    A nice pink outfit for him with pink short and a pink polo should work great for your brother Happy 19th Anniversary!

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KarenCDFL View Post
    That is a great idea, include a note that compliments him on how good he looks in pastels!

Kim,

Happy anniversary to you and your lovely wife. I think it’s great that she supports you.
    BTW I like wearing my pink polos and T-shirts too. If I have to dress in drab at least I can wear pink.

I would keep her, your wife I mean. As for your brother, will just ignore him. We all have to live our own life. I never give it a thought when I wear the bright colors. Since when can't men wear brighter colors.

Congratulations on your 19th. Glad both of you like pink since it seems to be one of your favorite colors.
    Michelle

I don't think it would be out of the ordinary to see a guy in a pink shirt at Cedar Point ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by JamieLH View Post
    I don't think it would be out of the ordinary to see a guy in a pink shirt at Cedar Point ;-)
    NO it's not that odd. there were some people there my brother referred to as "freaks". His statement was "Watch, this is the time when all the freaks come out."

I KNOW he would have a problem with my CD'ing if he knew.
    Kim

"I just gotta be me"