Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you get stressed waiting for a time to dress?

Learning, growing, living brookalicious's Avatar

Do you get stressed waiting for a time to dress?

Hey girls
    I know its been weeks for me, because I usually prefer a quiet time to dress, when I can be completely alone in the house with myself and my thoughts. (I also spend alot of time changing clothes, taking pictures, and leaving my panties all over the floor... so its a bit of a mess that I need to clean up when I'm done.) But between times that you can dress, and be yourself -- do you get anxious? do you get excited when a time to dress is *finally* arriving? I know I feel a little lost when I'm stuck in guy mode for too long. Just wondering if anyone else feels the same way...
    ~b

P.S. Next week I will have the house to myself, so I guess I *am* getting a little excited myself... plus I got some new clothes in the mail from V.S. yipeeee!!
    ~b~

Winning!

"Even a hunter cannot kill a bird which flies to him for refuge."
    Chiune Sugihara

Im the exact same way. The house has to be empty before leslie will come visit lol but when everyone is gone, OH MY! haha it is great, i make a huge mess too though and yes waiting until i get to do it again sucks i catch myself thinking about it alot more than i use to....

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Brook, You have described my situation as well. I get "bitchy", when too much time goes by without any Madilyn time. And I love trying on different outfits, and different make up looks several times per day when dressed. [/SIZE]
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

Utah, north of West Jordan, south of North Salt Lake & west of South Salt Lake
    Although I can dress when my wife is home and get a chance to get out monthly to a meeting en femme, I still love those hours of solitude when I can go all out, do all the mixing and matching and photos. When I'm confident I'll have the house to myself in a day or two, I do anticipate the experience and I have to watch my behavior because the dressing becomes "important". It can be unfortunate because sometimes my attitude places the dressing above real priorities and later I see that I've either blown off other valid activities or people who didn't deserve it.
    Sarah
    Being transgender isn't a lifestyle choice. How you deal with it is.

I've had the opposite happen, where I spend the afternoon looking forward to letting Margaret out that night, only to go off the idea after bathing and shaving.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

No I don't get stressed. I live alone and when I'm home from being on the road I xan get dressed and go out any time I want sooooo.... No stress here. Well the only time I stress out with this is when I can't find a thing to wear. Like the prob I had finding a nice outfit to wear to my highschool reunion last year. So I had the dress made. Other then that no stress. Excitment yes , stress no!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC].....................100% Authentic Canadian Cross-dressing Truckdriver!!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((("I LOVE BEING A CROSSDRESSER")))))))))))))))))))

Link to My 20th high school reunion http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...d.php?t=112976

If you don't like my (honesty) well TFB.

Men are just a single celled orgasm , In a petri dish held by a woman. (Gene Simmons)

The best of both worlds Kathi Lake's Avatar
    Right there. To your left. No, your LEFT! Yes, that's it. Hi.
    Totally, terribly, and utterly.

And yet, I know that I can wait.

Kathi

i love when i get time for Cherie to visit. dont allways have a lot of time for her but she can be very messy usually about the time someone will show up so its a mad dash to put things away , occasionally kicking a pair of forgotten panties under a lounge or a quick glance in a mirror to remove a bit of lipy so i dont get stressed but do get a bit excited

Smile

no stress here i live alone and can dress every day as i please.
    i under dress every day, sleep in-fem, dress-up when time allows. or just relax in a "day" dress.
    and try to get out at least once a month. (pending $$$$).

.it is great to see another sunrise...can never see to many of them.

Little Ms Witch Hermione Simpson's Avatar
    Nottinghamshire UK or the minstry of magic
    They have been times when I've been stressed because I haven't been able to dress, but not so much now, because even if it's for a hour or so, I've been finding time to do it
    Although i'm a witch, I can be nice as well (honestly)

http://www.facebook.com/people/Hermi...son/1527490088

Also check out my flickr page http://www.flickr.com/photos/hermionesimpson

Senior Age Member sissystephanie's Avatar
    The only stress in my life is when the waitperson takes a long time to bring my food or beverage!!

I have lived alone for the past 5+ years since my dear wife died. I dress for at least part of the day almost every day. I underdress every day, and sleep enfemme! Don't have to, just like to do things that way!! If I don't dress, there is no stress at all!!
    Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Quote Originally Posted by sissystephanie View Post
    The only stress in my life is when the waitperson takes a long time to bring my food or beverage!!

I have lived alone for the past 5+ years since my dear wife died. I dress for at least part of the day almost every day. I underdress every day, and sleep enfemme! Don't have to, just like to do things that way!! If I don't dress, there is no stress at all!!
    Sorry sorry for your loss; but I'm glad you're able to be femme and enjoy it now. :-)
    ~b~

Winning!

Chiune Sugihara

stressed?

Not in the least. I just carefully plan the next session and perhaps buy a few things especially for that. Then when the day arrives I let fly!

I don't get stressed, but I get excited as the time approaches, and use the times I cannot dress to prepare for when I can. I plan what to wear, what to do, and make sure I have everthing I need (because sometimes the way I make up and dress I can't just run to the store for something I need)

Platinum Member
    I dress at home nearly 24/7 - but when I'm unable to dress, such as those occassions when I travel to visit family or for work, I get a little edgy.

It my not stress me out ( that I noticed) but I do find myself just wanting to get home and slip into something comfy, like femme cloths. I just have to wait til the kids go to bed. then I can dress.

Kymmie
    Just your average harley riding crossdressing biker

Why be normal??????

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    I dress at home nearly 24/7 - but when I'm unable to dress, such as those occassions when I travel to visit family or for work, I get a little edgy.
    Going to a family reunion this weekend, so I know how you feel sister. It will be a struggle to get through it, but 5 days from now... *freedom*
    ~b~

Winning!

Chiune Sugihara

My wife bought me a top last night and a skirt the night before, I think I can dress anytime. My councilor even wants me to start coming as BilliJo. I think at least 90% of my clothes are womens wear.....BJ

Yes ,I think I get a bit stressed waiting for "my dressing time".
    It is difficult to fit into my lifestyle and my dressing is becoming more important.By this I mean wanting to dress fully and even venture out and those opportunities are rare but wonderful!

I don't get stressed, but I do get depressed.

Almost a year now

It's been almost a year now since I have been able to dress due to circumstances. I was ok for about the last 9 months but I seem to be getting to a breaking point.

Hopefully things will change soon.
    Be Yourself, And Be Fabulous While Doing it!

We are twins luv, I cant go out and I cant fully dress, so I am so femmed up right now I cant stand it. wearing panties and shaving everthing only prolongs it. But to a positive side Melina is coming out more and more even when male-mode. I think I may be losing control of her but oh well. been in hiding for so long, and now wife is home all day, whats a girl stuck in a guy to do? Good Luck Luv

In my heart I'm 24/7, but my life is such that I don't get many opportunities to dress for more than two or three hours at a time. When I can't do even that for any length of time, I really lose my equanimity. And if a much-anticipated time alone is cancelled, it's very difficult for me to suppress my anger and anxiety.

Through really bad patches of non-dressing I tend to shop online for even more clothes and shoes than usual, so it's expensive, too.

Lallie
    Time for a change.

Yes I get stressed

and then I know I have to find an outlet or I'm going to do something stupid. I'm exceptionally risk averse but unfortunately I'm also highly impulsive. So I do silly things that feed my need but raise the chances of being outed significantly.
    Today I went to a clinic appointment out of town but I wore eye make-up and lipstick. Satisfying but stupidly risky.
    Sarah M..,
    Women's clothes? I don't put them on, I just grew into them.
    http://sarahjanus.wordpress.com
    www.facebook.com/sarah.m.janus

Just a touch of class Lynn Marie's Avatar
    [SIZE="2"]Not dressing doesn't cause me stress. I have plenty of other things I do including a great GF. When I do get to dress, I love the excitement of getting ready and the fun of trying on different outfits. Years ago when I had less chance to dress I would get quite aroused when I knew I was going to get some time alone![/SIZE]